Online4x

Amin EL-HAKIM

Master Sergeant
Online4x fails to pay client

Hi Guys
I wonder why sometimes a broker just wants to cause some trouble for himself for just 121$. Anyway, making the story short, did use Online4x couple of months ago, deposited 215$ and made a load of money, withdrawal was processed pretty nicely. I said to myself will go back one day. So, deposited again and while trying the execution, I found it's 14 seconds. So I went for a withdrawal for the available 120.9$. Since I deposited via Skrill, that's how I applied for a withdrawal. After several communication attempts, I was faced with an email asking for my banking details because they are facing a problem with skrill. My answer was, I'm not going to have 121$ wired in and pay 35$ commissions. I offered Neteller, Webmoney, Okpay, PerfectMoney, Paypal, Webmoney, etc... After several emails again, they agreed to PerfectMoney and answered 4 days ago that the funds will be sent within 48 hours. I emailed them on Wednesday when they missed their deadline and chat was nice enough to tell me they will only communicate with me by email only. Again an email was sent one hour ago notifying them that I will be posting this in an hour, again no response. And as promised, here it is. 121$ isn't worth the trouble of writing these lines honestly, but warning other traders is. Email transcript will be posted in FPA case court if it ever got to that.

Last edited:
seems kinda dumb to me that they wont give you $120.90,doesnt seem worth all the hassle.what are they hoping to achieve with their stance here do u think?

seems kinda dumb to me that they wont give you $120.90,doesnt seem worth all the hassle.what are they hoping to achieve with their stance here do u think?

I really can't figure it out. I mean why would you get in trouble for such amount?

i think because its their issue with skrill not yours,they should waive the charge for a wire transfer.but from what youre saying it seems that they are reluctant to withdraw to any of the possibilities that you gave them.

Reluctance to process withdrawals is a common thing with some brokers.

:) Told them my friend. They wouldn't listen.

Now I see they stated in their site:
Regulated by FSP
All your accounts are insured by AON

What is that FSP? it sounds like a BS regulation to me. I suggest you to make their life hell through their FB and chat, also contact Asstmod to push this court case...

They will beg you to get these $121 :)

Any update Amin ?

Nothing actually. I posted the FPA thread link on their Facebook page, I filed an FPA case, and I contacted AsstMod, although it's not standard procedure to puch cases, I asked AsstMod to at least post a warning on their review page before someone gets hit big. The most alarming this is that they claim to be regulated by the FSP, however they don't have an FSP registration number anywhere on their website, and there's no sign of the on the FSP page.

Back