Only Elliot Wave Analysis - SolidECN

Gold - The probability of decline remains.

On the daily chart, a downward correction continues as the fourth wave of the higher level (4), within which wave C of (4) is being formed. At the moment, the fifth wave v of C is developing, the formation of the third wave of the lower level (iii) of v of C is being completed.

If the assumption is correct, after the completion of the correctional wave (iv) of v of C, XAUUSD will fall to the levels of 1621.9–1515.1. The level of 1771.3 is critical and stop-loss for this scenario.

gold.png

EURUSD - Growth is possible

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level ended as the wave (B), within which the wave C of (B) formed. The upward wave (С) is forming now, within which the first entry wave of the lower level (i) of i of 1 of (C) is developing.

If the assumption is correct, the EURUSD pair will grow to the levels of 1.0612 – 1.0787. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.9944.

eurusd.png

GBP USD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) formed, and a downward correction ended as the second wave (2). Now, the third upward wave (3) has started to develop, within which the first wave entry of the lower level (i) of i of 1 of (3) is developing.

If the assumption is correct, the GBPUSD pair will grow to the levels of 1.2674 – 1.315. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.175.

gbpusd.png

Microsoft - Growth is possible​

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level 3 formed, a downward correction developed as the fourth wave 4, and the fifth wave 5 forms. Now, the first entry wave (1) of 5 is developing, within which the wave of the lower level 1 of (1) has formed, the wave 2 of (1) has ended, and the wave 3 of (1) is developing.

If the assumption is correct, the price of the asset will grow to the levels of 316.2–350.4. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 244.9.

msft.png

Silver - A fall is possible.​

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level formed as the second wave (2), within which the wave C of (2) forms. Now, the fifth wave v of C is developing, within which, the wave (v) of v has formed.

If the assumption is correct, the XAGUSD pair will fall to the levels of 17.2 – 15.77. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 19.12.

silver.png

USDCAD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) of 5 forms, within which the wave 3 of (1) develops. Now, the third wave of the lower level iii of 3 is developing, within which the wave (iii) of iii is appearing.

If the assumption is correct, the USDCAD pair will grow to the area of 1.341–1.37. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.2521.

usdcad.png

Gold - A fall is possible.​

On the daily chart, a downward correction develops as the fourth wave of the higher level (4), within which the wave C of (4) forms. Now, the fifth wave v of C is developing, the wave of the lower level (iii) of v of C has appeared, and the development of the correctional wave (iv) of v of C is ending.

If the assumption is correct, the XAUUSD pair will fall to the area of 1621.9 – 1515.1. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1792.2.

gold.png

Crude Oil - A fall is possible

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level 1 of (1) of C formed, and a downward correction forms as the second wave 2 of (1) of C, within which the wave a of 2 develops. Now, the third wave of the lower level (iii) of a is developing, within which the wave iv of (iii) and the wave v of (iii) are forming.

If the assumption is correct, Crude Oil price will fall to the levels of 82.3 – 67. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 103.55.

oil.png

Silver - Growth is possible

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level developed as the second wave (2), within which the wave C of (2) formed. Now, the formation of the third wave (3) has started, within which the first entry wave of the lower level (i) of i of 1 of (3) is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the XAGUSD pair will grow to the levels of 21.55–22.47. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 18.27.

silver.png

EURUSD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level developed as the wave (B), within which the wave C of (B) formed. Now, the upward wave (C) has started, within which the entry first wave of the lower level (i) of i of 1 of (C) is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the EURUSD pair will grow to the levels of 1.0612–1.0787. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.0082.

eurusd.png

Back