Onpointfxsignals.com scammed me over$119k

I am very sorry to hear this, I am also a victim of Rickys BS. I went to court already and we will see what they come up with in the next little while, I can absolutely get you all the contact info to the court and the attorneys office I am using if you want, let me know. I sent him $10,000 for the trading robot he claims to be working on

I am very sorry to hear this, I am also a victim of Rickys BS. I went to court already and we will see what they come up with in the next little while, I can absolutely get you all the contact info to the court and the attorneys office I am using if you want, let me know. I sent him $10,000 for the trading robot he claims to be working on
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the details of your problem with them.

I'm here and want to report On Point Fx Signals/Market Masters Academy the owner of these companies is Ricky Andrade. I've sent him 10,000 through zelle, 54,800 cash deposit into his account, 29,200 wire transfer through my Bank into his bank account and sent credit cards payments to. Now, Ricky has refuse to refund me all my money I invested into a EA(Expert Advisors). He blocked me from the signal group echofin(MarketMastersAcademy) and Telegram( On Point Fx Signals) and his Instagram page is officialrickyandrade in which i paid $564 for the year. I have all my documents and texts through his Skype. Can someone help me. Thank you
Do you still have your invoice from it?

This is ALL FALSE information and NEEDS to be removed.
All these threads accept maybe one about some guy having a hard time with canceling his subscription is fake.

I know this because this guy called Nephi created a hate group telling people lies and even contacted my competition to get them to say more bad stuff about me (@tylertrades @drizzzik)
I also found out that this hate group was going into my groups to privately message each person.

We are now seeking legal action and will tolerate no more.

Don’t believe what a FREE thread is about. It’s mainly 1-3 guys trying to make me look bad publicly.

I'm here and want to report On Point Fx Signals/Market Masters Academy the owner of these companies is Ricky Andrade. I've sent him 10,000 through zelle, 54,800 cash deposit into his account, 29,200 wire transfer through my Bank into his bank account and sent credit cards payments to. Now, Ricky has refuse to refund me all my money I invested into a EA(Expert Advisors). He blocked me from the signal group echofin(MarketMastersAcademy) and Telegram( On Point Fx Signals) and his Instagram page is officialrickyandrade in which i paid $564 for the year. I have all my documents and texts through his Skype. Can someone help me. Thank you
How can we get our money back from ricky andrade?

This is ALL FALSE information and NEEDS to be removed.
All these threads accept maybe one about some guy having a hard time with canceling his subscription is fake.

I know this because this guy called Nephi created a hate group telling people lies and even contacted my competition to get them to say more bad stuff about me (@tylertrades @drizzzik)
I also found out that this hate group was going into my groups to privately message each person.

We are now seeking legal action and will tolerate no more.

Don’t believe what a FREE thread is about. It’s mainly 1-3 guys trying to make me look bad publicly.
Your a thief!! You stole from me knowing im dying

Back