Onpointfxsignals.com scammed me over$119k

Mb241

Private
I'm here and want to report On Point Fx Signals/Market Masters Academy the owner of these companies is Ricky Andrade. I've sent him 10,000 through zelle, 54,800 cash deposit into his account, 29,200 wire transfer through my Bank into his bank account and sent credit cards payments to. Now, Ricky has refuse to refund me all my money I invested into a EA(Expert Advisors). He blocked me from the signal group echofin(MarketMastersAcademy) and Telegram( On Point Fx Signals) and his Instagram page is officialrickyandrade in which i paid $564 for the year. I have all my documents and texts through his Skype. Can someone help me. Thank you

I'm here and want to report On Point Fx Signals/Market Masters Academy the owner of these companies is Ricky Andrade. I've sent him 10,000 through zelle, 54,800 cash deposit into his account, 29,200 wire transfer through my Bank into his bank account and sent credit cards payments to. Now, Ricky has refuse to refund me all my money I invested into a EA(Expert Advisors). He blocked me from the signal group echofin(MarketMastersAcademy) and Telegram( On Point Fx Signals) and his Instagram page is officialrickyandrade in which i paid $564 for the year. I have all my documents and texts through his Skype. Can someone help me. Thank you
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

I've emailed to 2 different emails, Skype and Telegram. On Skype he sees it but didn't respond. I also called him no answer and then he change his status to Do Not Disturb. He has not responded to my messages since Saturday

Skype and Telegram I posted the Thread also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've emailed to 2 different emails, Skype and Telegram. On Skype he sees it but didn't respond. I also called him no answer and then he change his status to Do Not Disturb. He has not responded to my messages since Saturday

Skype and Telegram I posted the Thread also.
Then go ahead and open an FPA traders court case against them. To do so, follow the suggested steps here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

I've invested $119,379 into a Ea(Expert Advisor) with MarketMastersAcademy.com/ Onpointfxsignals.com which is account management service for an automatic forex stock trading. The Ceo is Ricky Andrade. I spoke with Ricky Andrade through calls and messages through Skype and Instagram about the investment. So I decided to proceed with the investment. We processed the credit cards through Skype calls. The communication between I and Ricky Andrade was real good at the beginning when i first started sending him funds for the investment in April. After Ricky Andrade received all my funds that i sent him through Zelle $10,000, wire transfer $29,200, cash deposit $50,000 and cashier's check deposit $4,800, and credit cards deposits $25,379 grand total of $119,379 in June, our communication started fading away. I asked Ricky let's go over all the money i sent you and lets updated to your excel spreadsheet so there won't be any no miss communication on the money i sent you. He kept saying i'm real busy handling other business, i don't have time going over numbers right now and this is small thing. I asked kindly when can we go over the numbers and he said another time. As of today he has not go back to me about going over numbers i asked numerous times. The EA have been profiting and he's been sending me the monthly credit cards minimum balance which is scheduled on the 15th of every month. Then I asked when can I see the whats been taking out of my account as far profits but shows a screenshot picture of a account that shows profit but i don't have no account number of my investment. I gave it some time until in August where i communicated to him on 11th of August that i needed $3,500 to pay some bills in which he sent me $2,500 and sent me $1,000 on the 12th of August. On the 14th of August I just gave him a friendly reminder that i needed the $2,800 to pay my credit cards and he said "what" i thought the $3,500 was part of credit cards payments and said he could not do that. I now asked for a refund so i can go and pay off my credit cards because this investment is not for me and that the communication is very bad between us and i'm going to move on and do whats best for me and my family. He's started getting upset telling me i told you this is a longterm investment and now you want to back out. I said yes, we never signed any documents stated this is a longterm investment and your not communicating with me or not showing me anything that is profiting from the EA and its best to give my money. Ricky stated its not your money its OPM( Other People Money) I'd replied its money that i sent you from my credit card and its best you send me my money wire transfer. I explained that me and my wife have other things to do now and its best for you to refund me my money so i can pay all my credit cards off. I have all documents and message from Skype of all communication we have. On August 20, 2018 Ricky message me saying I guarantee you will stay in if we talk. We talk through Skype and he said he made $30,000 off my account and will withdraw to start another EA account to generate more funds. I have not seen the account number or the money. On September 11, 2018 at 1431Hrs I messages his fiance Lindanasere and stated Ricky is scamming me out my money and refusing to refund me my money. She stated how is he scamming you, so I sent screenshots of our conversation throughout the month and all the money I sent and she have not replied. On September 11, 2018 at 2302Hrs Ricky called me via Skype and asked me i was committed to staying, why I'm telling people about our conversations and said he's big time and started yelling at me and wouldn't let me talk then hang up. As of today's date, I have sent him all the documents of all the money i sent him and he has not responded to my message since August 08. I reached out to his adminstrative coaches via instragram and echofin explaining my situation which they replied and said they will get in contact with him. I asked them i wanted a refund of my money and sent them screenshots of my messages i had with Ricky and then they banned me. Before being banned from his Instagram page officialrickyandrade and telegram page(On Point Fx Signals} I message Ricky in echofin(MarketMastersAcademy) a forex signal service that Ricky provides to a group forex traders and I've asked Ricky if he could message me on Skype which but got no answer. So, i wrote in the group I wanted a full refund of my money and i put the amount in there and stated this is started to be a scam. Another group member stated he been trying to get his refund from Ricky too but no answer. Ricky along with his coaches deleted my message. Ricky then wrote me on Skype talking that I screwed up big time and why did I take it public and tell the coaches about how much i have invested. That's our business, I've replied and stated you have not got back to me on any of my messages about my refund. I told him lets get this wire transfer started and he has not replied to me since. I then left messages on Skype in which he reads it because everytime i leave a message it shows him online and then he will change his status to DO NOT DISTURB. As of now, his profile page been on DO NOT DISTURB. On September 11, 2018 I contacted my credit cards companies and filed an dispute for a refund and explained my situation. I'll also contact my bank Citibank to dispute the wire transfer, cash and cashier's check deposits i sent to his account at Wells Fargo Bank. I have all my documents.

Back