Onyx Forex FRAUD Nick Deflorio YouTube Ads SCAM

LuccaS

Recruit

Latest figures just in from the biggest fraudster in history Nick Deflorio of Onyx FX and his scam YouTube ads.

Here are student results:

Apparently Dominic Briscoe banked $26k in the last 24 hours

James Fenwick made $2k in his sleep!

Joel Anthony made $6k in a day

Oh and the biggest classic; “Matthew Travis made $4k whilst in the bath!”

The name of this mystical method?

“Trade from Anywhere Method”!!

No evidence of any of these claims from Nick Deflorio the latest forex hustler and con artist.

All faked screenshots and pipe dreams and a useless course ripped off from babypips for newbies.

I asked the fraudster to send me any evidence of his trading he simply blocked my email.

Anyone else seen this scammers ads?

Latest figures just in from the biggest fraudster in history Nick Deflorio of Onyx FX and his scam YouTube ads.

Here are student results:

Apparently Dominic Briscoe banked $26k in the last 24 hours

James Fenwick made $2k in his sleep!

Joel Anthony made $6k in a day

Oh and the biggest classic; “Matthew Travis made $4k whilst in the bath!”

The name of this mystical method?

“Trade from Anywhere Method”!!

No evidence of any of these claims from Nick Deflorio the latest forex hustler and con artist.

All faked screenshots and pipe dreams and a useless course ripped off from babypips for newbies.

I asked the fraudster to send me any evidence of his trading he simply blocked my email.

Anyone else seen this scammers ads?
Any channel link?

onyxfxglobal.com/free-training
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19323/onyxfxglobal-forex-training and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You needs to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

This guy deflorio is a complete scam did his course total junk and a discord that was full of losing traders.
No idea how con artists like this get away with it. Go check out my thread mate.

This guy deflorio is a complete scam did his course total junk and a discord that was full of losing traders.
No idea how con artists like this get away with it. Go check out my thread mate.
Thanks will do and agree nick deflorio seems to taking his scan to new heights recently

Back