Onyx forex Onyx fx SCAM SCAMMER Nick Deflorio

Zak Irvine

Private
Nick Deflorio the scammer is ripping people off with ads on YouTube all day long.

He posts the most ridiculous FAKE screenshots of random people making $5k-$10k A DAY.

His YouTube ads are like a comedy show: “This is John, he just made $5k from his mobile phone whilst he was sleeping.”

I am on his mailing list and he sends the most ridiculous emails such as “The headline isn't a joke. James Fenwick is a student of ours and he made $2k in his sleep. This was a trade that he left overnight, he literally just set the trade, slept and woke up $2k richer. ”

So apparently his students go to bed and wake up $2k richer. EVERY DAY.

I made a big mistake and tried his course as he promised to refund my money if I was unhappy but now I ask he ignores my emails. Nick Deflorio / Onyx Forex is just another nobody scammer and sells recycled info from baby pips literally.

I then asked him for some proof of his trading results as he claims to make millions and this was his reply: “In the community we have built there are hundreds of results from people replacing their income and making upwards of $5k in a day.”

I was in the community and all I saw was many losing traders that came and left after they realised the whole thing was a farce and a big fraud.

His latest ads show a fake edgewonk journal that anyone can just make up and put any numbers into.

Anyone else tried this scammer’s course?

Nick Deflorio the scammer is ripping people off with ads on YouTube all day long.

He posts the most ridiculous FAKE screenshots of random people making $5k-$10k A DAY.

His YouTube ads are like a comedy show: “This is John, he just made $5k from his mobile phone whilst he was sleeping.”

I am on his mailing list and he sends the most ridiculous emails such as “The headline isn't a joke. James Fenwick is a student of ours and he made $2k in his sleep. This was a trade that he left overnight, he literally just set the trade, slept and woke up $2k richer. ”

So apparently his students go to bed and wake up $2k richer. EVERY DAY.

I made a big mistake and tried his course as he promised to refund my money if I was unhappy but now I ask he ignores my emails. Nick Deflorio / Onyx Forex is just another nobody scammer and sells recycled info from baby pips literally.

I then asked him for some proof of his trading results as he claims to make millions and this was his reply: “In the community we have built there are hundreds of results from people replacing their income and making upwards of $5k in a day.”

I was in the community and all I saw was many losing traders that came and left after they realised the whole thing was a farce and a big fraud.

His latest ads show a fake edgewonk journal that anyone can just make up and put any numbers into.

Anyone else tried this scammer’s course?
Does he have any website?

Does he have any website?
Yes he does: https://www.onyxfxglobal.com/free-training

Can you see on the page he says "The New Way To Consistently Make $1k/Day Online Using The ''Trade From Anywhere'' Method In Your Spare Time!
This Method Is Repeatable By Anyone (Regardless of your Skills or Experience)"

He then shows photoshopped profits of some guy called Matt Travis saying "quite enjoyed making 4k in the bath this morning".

So now his students are making 4k in the bath.

How is this guy Nick Deflorio able to get away with scamming so many people his YouTube ads are playing all day same as Greg Secker the other scammer.

Zak.

Can you see on the page he says "The New Way To Consistently Make $1k/Day Online Using The ''Trade From Anywhere'' Method In Your Spare Time!

He then shows photoshopped profits of some guy called Matt Travis saying "quite enjoyed making 4k in the bath this morning".

How is this guy Nick Deflorio able to get away with scamming so many people his YouTube ads are playing all day same as Greg Secker the other scammer.

Zak.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19323/www.onyxfxglobal.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19323/www.onyxfxglobal.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Thanks for the advice

Zak.
It appears they are running more than one website for this scam.

1631206928956.png

It appears they are running more than one website for this scam.

View attachment 68769
I’ve looked into this.
One is their webinar landing page, one is a website...

many education companies run like this, one is for ads one is for organic.

Zak, I have actually started messaging the clients that you mentioned.

Real feedback so far - positive too.

Matthew Travis is real and is FTMO funded?

@Zak Irvine

You have never been a member with our education? Please if you are going to provide feedback, at least show proof as we have looked through our entire system and cannot find a Zak Irvine or a Alister McGee which you used to review us on Trustpilot, if you are genuinely a customer can you at least provide your real name so we can mitigate this issue.

We would have refunded you a long time ago if you were at all unhappy with our services, If you are a real member, I have asked multiple times on your Trustpilot review to provide an email so I can personally look into this for you?

What is also important to note is

1. We never promise returns, ever.
2. All results we post are real and our members are inside the discord, I am happy for you to personally talk to them, they would even be happy to talk to you via phone.
3. We are clear that the results we use for advertising are NOT results that can be achieved easily and everyones results will be different based on their experience, capital, time and execution of strategy.
4. We have a landing page for our webinars and a website for more information about our business, all clients have time and resources to make an informed decision before they decide to purchase.
5. Our students do not go to bed and wake up richer, this particular result was from James Fenwick, go ask him yourself on Facebook, he entered a trade and woke up to a $2k profit, this was not EVERY DAY like you mention.

As educators, we are not here to guarantee results, we are simply showing the results achieved from some of our students. Our education focuses on a 3:1 RRR strategy with tight risk management parameters and a rule based approach to every trade.

Of course, not all of our students are consistently profitable, we have no control over their trading execution and we simply teach them the fundamental principles of Technical Analysis, Risk Management and Trading Psychology/Trade Plan.

I would be glad to show you inside our discord and jump on a zoom call to politely prove you wrong.

Regards,

Onyx Forex

Back