Onyx forex Onyx fx SCAM SCAMMER Nick Deflorio

Nick Deflorio the scammer is ripping people off with ads on YouTube all day long.

He posts the most ridiculous FAKE screenshots of random people making $5k-$10k A DAY.

His YouTube ads are like a comedy show: “This is John, he just made $5k from his mobile phone whilst he was sleeping.”

I am on his mailing list and he sends the most ridiculous emails such as “The headline isn't a joke. James Fenwick is a student of ours and he made $2k in his sleep. This was a trade that he left overnight, he literally just set the trade, slept and woke up $2k richer. ”

So apparently his students go to bed and wake up $2k richer. EVERY DAY.

I made a big mistake and tried his course as he promised to refund my money if I was unhappy but now I ask he ignores my emails. Nick Deflorio / Onyx Forex is just another nobody scammer and sells recycled info from baby pips literally.

I then asked him for some proof of his trading results as he claims to make millions and this was his reply: “In the community we have built there are hundreds of results from people replacing their income and making upwards of $5k in a day.”

I was in the community and all I saw was many losing traders that came and left after they realised the whole thing was a farce and a big fraud.

His latest ads show a fake edgewonk journal that anyone can just make up and put any numbers into.

Anyone else tried this scammer’s course?
First of all Nick Deflorio is NOT a scammer!
If you were actually a student of ours, you wouldn’t be making FALSE accusations based on fictional assumptions. Matt is a coach with Onyx actually made 4K in the bath he is a very experienced funded trader. Doesn’t happen over night, nor does Nick claim you will become a millionaire over night. No sir he teaches, helps guide and provides a service like NONE other in the industry. I’m not just angry with this slander I’m disappointed son! Educating people on how to trade and invest is not a scam. What is a scam Is believing you can get rich without hard work and discipline. If you were in the Onyx community you would never have left after seeing hundreds of regular people learn the ropes and start making profits. Cut the B.S here bud! you were too scared to pony up and your mad it’s selling like hot cakes. He hasn’t claimed to make millionaires out of regular people no. In foreign exchange you can see ridiculous wins and yes there are people in our group who make serious money. Most are trying to learn, but what they’re not doing is crying they can’t do it!!!! They actually WANT to learn. Not cry and be a troll on some chat board. I’m a Senior coach and I can tell you this guy is an idiot!
The amount of time and effort Nick Deflorio spends with the the community is
ABOVE & BEYOND anything this dweeb has mentioned. There’s people who talk **** and people who walk.

Here’s some photos off my FTMO of us WALKING!!! I say is but those are my person results 6 months later

Attachments

• 21CA8D01-00A0-4D07-8F03-1B1886113D40.jpeg
    21CA8D01-00A0-4D07-8F03-1B1886113D40.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 7
  • E05210A1-9350-41B8-9E77-91486DA92C03.jpeg
    E05210A1-9350-41B8-9E77-91486DA92C03.jpeg
    289.8 KB · Views: 6
  • C614AFEF-934E-47DF-922F-A5A9D2FFCF5D.png
    C614AFEF-934E-47DF-922F-A5A9D2FFCF5D.png
    219.2 KB · Views: 5
  • B9A0DD3D-CE24-4D74-AC7D-BB30660932CF.png
    B9A0DD3D-CE24-4D74-AC7D-BB30660932CF.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 6993C460-E464-4D7F-81B9-49AFF30E030A.png
    6993C460-E464-4D7F-81B9-49AFF30E030A.png
    237.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 125EB977-A815-4867-9569-A4EA0A45AC29.png
    125EB977-A815-4867-9569-A4EA0A45AC29.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DD75F43C-CE87-43D6-86C1-5896DABE2313.png
    DD75F43C-CE87-43D6-86C1-5896DABE2313.png
    196 KB · Views: 5
invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Sep 16, 2021 at 5:19 PM

First of all Nick Deflorio is NOT a scammer!
If you were actually a student of ours, you wouldn’t be making FALSE accusations based on fictional assumptions. Matt is a coach with Onyx actually made 4K in the bath he is a very experienced funded trader. Doesn’t happen over night, nor does Nick claim you will become a millionaire over night. No sir he teaches, helps guide and provides a service like NONE other in the industry. I’m not just angry with this slander I’m disappointed son! Educating people on how to trade and invest is not a scam. What is a scam Is believing you can get rich without hard work and discipline. If you were in the Onyx community you would never have left after seeing hundreds of regular people learn the ropes and start making profits. Cut the B.S here bud! you were too scared to pony up and your mad it’s selling like hot cakes. He hasn’t claimed to make millionaires out of regular people no. In foreign exchange you can see ridiculous wins and yes there are people in our group who make serious money. Most are trying to learn, but what they’re not doing is crying they can’t do it!!!! They actually WANT to learn. Not cry and be a troll on some chat board. I’m a Senior coach and I can tell you this guy is an idiot!
The amount of time and effort Nick Deflorio spends with the the community is
ABOVE & BEYOND anything this dweeb has mentioned. There’s people who talk **** and people who walk.

Here’s some photos off my FTMO of us WALKING!!! I say is but those are my person results 6 months later
So now you're saying Matt made 4k in the bath. Laughable.

Please stop with the scamming crap. Your sympathy /deflection stories don't wash.

And please stop with the fake screenshots.

Nick Deflorio is just another scammer the latest YouTube videos show screenshots claiming students banked 26k in 24 hours. How is that not misleading people into thinking they can make hundreds of thousands of not millions.

Nick Deflorio is trying to rope vulnerable people into thinking they can make thousands every day. Why show fake screen shots of "students" making 5-10k a day then?

Post the myfxbook links of the students accounts if not just stop with the fake sob stories.

The onyx Forex scam group is full of losing traders as you and I both know.

Nick Deflorio should go back to being a real estate agent and just stop the scam he's been rumbled.

Please keep the fake screenshots coming of students making money in their dreams so we can all have a good laugh at the latest Forex scam to hit the airwaves.

Fake screen shots lmao. Listen to this guy!
yup I go out of my way to make fake screenshots to fool who exactly? All I’m saying bud is your trash talking our school, take the screen shots as what you will. I understand the skeptical side, I really do but Sh*t man how is a welder/fitter from
Canada (me) ….going to fake my damn screen shots lmao. I’ve been trading full time for 6 months thanks to Nick and his coaches!

Fake screen shots lmao. Listen to this guy!
yup I go out of my way to make fake screenshots to fool who exactly? All I’m saying bud is your trash talking our school, take the screen shots as what you will. I understand the skeptical side, I really do but Sh*t man how is a welder/fitter from
Canada (me) ….going to fake my damn screen shots lmao. I’ve been trading full time for 6 months thanks to Nick and his coaches!
So basically you just ignored every request to provide evidence of any results and now topped it off by saying you're welder.

Couldn't make this rubbish up.

It's obvious you are nick Deflorio the scammer in disguise cut the bs mate.

And Nick stop paying people to write reviews for you on trustpilot.

You're scamming YouTube ads are as bad as Greg Secker maybe you guys know each other.

Great job exposing this fraudster Nick Deflorio I also did his course complete junk just free stuff off YouTube and babypips.

Clearly a scam to fund his lifestyle.

I was also in his Discord group just a desert full of losing traders annoyed they were fooled by his scammy ads.

We all asked Deflorio to provide any evidence of his trading and he just kept making excuses. It's obvious to all his students he can't trade and his only skill is in marketing.

Surprised he is even allowed to advertise his scam without any intervention from the regulator.

His trustpilot reviews are all paid for obvious when you read them.

This fraud needs closing down.

The only thing fraudulent coming from around here is the trolls posting “scam scam scam scam” the second they have to put in the WORK!!!

Not sure about the Scam but a Yahoo search on his Name revealed this article. Looks like he is in desperate need of PR.

letmeexpose.com/exposing-nick-deflorio-founder-onyx-forex-trading/

Back