open secret

boobook

Recruit
Reading the lengthy and sometimes challenging post of FPA founder Felix Homogratus was a trading epiphany for me. What I got was this:
There is a fundamental law of balance in our world which demands that receiving be balanced with giving. As traders we fit a unique category along with perhaps gamblers. i.e. that in our work we serve the interests nobody except ourselves.... we expect to receive from our efforts but in so doing offer no service to others. This imbalance must be addressed and Felix has opened many eyes to this point. In our world, much suffering can be alleviated by giving and so...a perfect setup exists for forex traders. We tap into this massive pool of wealth which floods across the world daily and direct some of it to alleviate the suffering of those whom otherwise have no access to money.
It is a warm and wonderful combination at the end of each month to tally your gains and be able to devote a good amount those in need. For those who haven't read Felix' story, I would urge that you do so. I was moved by his words and have implemented his ideas..they work!

Back