Open Your Eyes Here... TO MY SPAM!

Edward_forexer

Spammer for Forex Bless Index
Note the date of today, which is July 1, 2010. I ordered the product, being skeptical because of my past experiences with system failures and product promises that didn't work or do as they promised. I am with FXCM and had $200 in my account. My goal is 10 pips daily with the GBP/USD, which is what I trade exclusively! I started trading 2 mini lots on Monday. It is now thursday evening and my account is at $401!! JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT TRADING MINILOTS ON A $200 ACCOUNT IS DANGEROUS AND STUPID. LET YOUR GREED OVERCOME YOUR LOGIC AND BUY MY BS PRODUCT

I doubled my money in a week with no loosing day. YES, GREED IS SLOWLY DISSOLVING SCEPTICISM. BUY NOW. BUY NOW. BUY NOW.

Now, let's be clear. When I first saw the FBI – “Forex Bless Index” OR "FOREX BS INDEX" and saw what results the system could bring, I was automatically skeptically simply because nobody in there right mind would give away such a profitable system without charging several thousand dollars! THEN I REMEMBERED THAT I OWN IT AND WILL MAKE MONEY IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY IT. BUY IT NOW!

But, at the same time I had nothing to loose and this would be the last system that I would be. You must realize that I spent 9 years failing before becoming successful and I spent well over $50,000 on ebooks, systems, robots and various forex softwares that promised the world and sky but delivered nothing but profits for the owners. SO I REALIZED THAT I NEEDED TO OWN A SYSTEM AND SELL IT TO GULLIBLE PEOPLE. BUY NOW AND MAKE ME RICH!

So, for Vadim to basically give such a deal away was and still is unheard of in a world where greed rules and profit is king. I HOPE NO ONE REALIZES THAT I'M VADIM. PLEASE STOP THINKING AND JUST BUY MY PRODUCT.

But, I'm no longer skeptical about the system because of the real live trading results that I recieved this week alone. I FORGOT TO INCLUDE ANY LINK TO ANY REAL RESULTS. PROBABLY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY NOW!

Let's make something clear folks, even if I scale back and trade from 3 hours a day down to 1 hour a day, I can still double my money once every two weeks!! SO IN ONE YEAR OF HALF TIME TRADING, I COULD DOUBLE MY $200 26 TIMES. THAT MEANS I'D HAVE OVER $13 BILLION DOLLARS. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, BUT I'M HOPING YOUR ARE GREEDY AND STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY NOW!

I think that he is giving God's gift away when he could simply raise the price to at least several hundred dollars. It's apparent that he is doing well financially because he can't possibly be making this out of a money making business when his competition is charging hundreds, if not thousands, for there inferior products. SO SEND THOSE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO ME, I MEAN TO HIM. HURRY UP AND BUY NOW!

Make no mistakes, ladies and gentlemen, this system can make you rich on 10 pips daily. The system is actually meant to bring you in 30 pips, minimum daily!! PLEASE BUY NOW OR I'LL HAVE TO SPAM YOU SOME MORE!

Lastly, he recommends that you trade the 1 hr, or 4 hour charts. But, listen folks, this system is so good, you can trade it on the 5 minute chart. I have had 100% success on the 5 minute charts. I take 5 full profitable pips at a time. I trade only 2 to 3 times per day and my whole day is finished. HAS YOUR GREED OVERCOME YOUR SKEPTICISM YET. IF NOT, BUY NOW AND I'LL INCLUDE A FREE COPY OF MY "HOW TO SPAM FOR PROFITS" BOOK.

I would like to thank Vadim and give him a big fat hug over the internet for my success. All I can say is that if you folks, who read this testimonial, don't buy the product, then you don't deserve any success. YES, NOW I'LL CHALLENGE YOU TO BE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY NOW! And, this is coming from a person that spent over $50,000 on failures BEFORE BECOMING A SPAMMER. Go to Forex Index - Home page AND WASTE 250 EUROS BUYING THIS OBVIOUSLY FAKE PRODUCT I'M SPAMMING YOU ABOUT. I CAN'T EVEN AFFORD MY OWN WEBSITE, YET.

Take it or leave it...... SMART PEOPLE WILL LEAVE IT. I'M COUNTING ON SOME OF YOU BEING STUPID.

Peace! AND PROFITS FOR ME. DARE TO BE STUPID! BUY NOW!

Found Forex Grail - MORE FOREX BLESS INDEX SPAM

Note the date of today, which is July 2, 2010. I ordered the product, being skeptical because of my past experiences with system failures and product promises that didn't work or do as they promised. I am with FXCM and had $200 in my account. My goal is 10 pips daily with the GBP/USD, which is what I trade exclusively! I started trading 2 mini lots on Monday. It is now Friday morning and my account is at $401!!

IGNORE THE FACT THAT IN MY FIRST SPAM I HAD $401 ON JULY 1, AND NOW OVER 6 HOURS LATER I SAY I HAD $401 ON JULY 2ND. MAYBE I WAS TOO BUSY SPAMMING TO PLACE ANY TRADES AND MAKE MORE MONEY USING MY BS SYSTEM. BE STUPID. BE GREEDY. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY. BUY NOW OR I'LL KEEP SPAMMING YOU. BUY NOW! BUY NOW! BUY NOW!

but I am not smart enough..

I like this guy...

Note the date of today, which is July 1, 2010. I ordered the product, being skeptical because of my past experiences with system failures and product promises that didn't work or do as they promised. I am with FXCM and had $200 in my account. My goal is 10 pips daily with the GBP/USD, which is what I trade exclusively! I started trading 2 mini lots on Monday. It is now thursday evening and my account is at $401!! JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT TRADING MINILOTS ON A $200 ACCOUNT IS DANGEROUS AND STUPID. LET YOUR GREED OVERCOME YOUR LOGIC AND BUY MY BS PRODUCT

I doubled my money in a week with no loosing day. YES, GREED IS SLOWLY DISSOLVING SCEPTICISM. BUY NOW. BUY NOW. BUY NOW.

Now, let's be clear. When I first saw the FBI – “Forex Bless Index” OR "FOREX BS INDEX" and saw what results the system could bring, I was automatically skeptically simply because nobody in there right mind would give away such a profitable system without charging several thousand dollars! THEN I REMEMBERED THAT I OWN IT AND WILL MAKE MONEY IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY IT. BUY IT NOW!

But, at the same time I had nothing to loose and this would be the last system that I would be. You must realize that I spent 9 years failing before becoming successful and I spent well over $50,000 on ebooks, systems, robots and various forex softwares that promised the world and sky but delivered nothing but profits for the owners. SO I REALIZED THAT I NEEDED TO OWN A SYSTEM AND SELL IT TO GULLIBLE PEOPLE. BUY NOW AND MAKE ME RICH!

So, for Vadim to basically give such a deal away was and still is unheard of in a world where greed rules and profit is king. I HOPE NO ONE REALIZES THAT I'M VADIM. PLEASE STOP THINKING AND JUST BUY MY PRODUCT.

But, I'm no longer skeptical about the system because of the real live trading results that I recieved this week alone. I FORGOT TO INCLUDE ANY LINK TO ANY REAL RESULTS. PROBABLY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY NOW!

Let's make something clear folks, even if I scale back and trade from 3 hours a day down to 1 hour a day, I can still double my money once every two weeks!! SO IN ONE YEAR OF HALF TIME TRADING, I COULD DOUBLE MY $200 26 TIMES. THAT MEANS I'D HAVE OVER $13 BILLION DOLLARS. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, BUT I'M HOPING YOUR ARE GREEDY AND STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY NOW!

I think that he is giving God's gift away when he could simply raise the price to at least several hundred dollars. It's apparent that he is doing well financially because he can't possibly be making this out of a money making business when his competition is charging hundreds, if not thousands, for there inferior products. SO SEND THOSE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO ME, I MEAN TO HIM. HURRY UP AND BUY NOW!

Make no mistakes, ladies and gentlemen, this system can make you rich on 10 pips daily. The system is actually meant to bring you in 30 pips, minimum daily!! PLEASE BUY NOW OR I'LL HAVE TO SPAM YOU SOME MORE!

Lastly, he recommends that you trade the 1 hr, or 4 hour charts. But, listen folks, this system is so good, you can trade it on the 5 minute chart. I have had 100% success on the 5 minute charts. I take 5 full profitable pips at a time. I trade only 2 to 3 times per day and my whole day is finished. HAS YOUR GREED OVERCOME YOUR SKEPTICISM YET. IF NOT, BUY NOW AND I'LL INCLUDE A FREE COPY OF MY "HOW TO SPAM FOR PROFITS" BOOK.

I would like to thank Vadim and give him a big fat hug over the internet for my success. All I can say is that if you folks, who read this testimonial, don't buy the product, then you don't deserve any success. YES, NOW I'LL CHALLENGE YOU TO BE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY NOW! And, this is coming from a person that spent over $50,000 on failures BEFORE BECOMING A SPAMMER. Go to Forex Index - Home page AND WASTE 250 EUROS BUYING THIS OBVIOUSLY FAKE PRODUCT I'M SPAMMING YOU ABOUT. I CAN'T EVEN AFFORD MY OWN WEBSITE, YET.

Take it or leave it...... SMART PEOPLE WILL LEAVE IT. I'M COUNTING ON SOME OF YOU BEING STUPID.

Peace! AND PROFITS FOR ME. DARE TO BE STUPID! BUY NOW!

Back