Opening real trading account

I personally wish they didnt have this procedure but from their side I can understand them. There are so many traders who create fake accounts for quite a few reasons including fraud that these measures seem to be reasonable. But i personally hate it especially if you have to send the doccs far far away which is costly.

I don't like it either, but this way the broker protects itself, thus protecting the rest of its clients.

Usually required certain document requirement t open real account to getting verified account, soemtime I am hate broker because can't passed verifying acount because all document always rejected with certain reason although these document is original.

Usually required certain document requirement t open real account to getting verified account, soemtime I am hate broker because can't passed verifying acount because all document always rejected with certain reason although these document is original.
The broker probably has a reason for rejecting someone's documents.

Because only adults should trade. Plus, this business is a real paradise for swindlers and you need to do everything possible to make all transactions as transparent and legal as possible. But this is of course only in the case of a normal brokerage company, which really provides access to the market and supports its traders.

Yes usually they have these rules, but not all broker apply this rules, there are some broker that doesn't need to verification, but if use own deposit, different case if broker offer no deposit bonus usually need to verify account.

If you are changing platforms and starting a course, you REALLY need to begin with demo, no matter what your skill level is. You don't want to throw away money by pressing the wrong button or misreading an instruction in your class, do you?

For a demo, just pick any large broker not labelled as a scam. Give a fake phone number and set up a separate email address for requesting demo accounts. Otherwise, you'll have them calling and emailing trying to get you to deposit.
that's pretty good thanks. i don't know why i didn't think of that by myself.

Basically, this data is needed for payment centers, regulators and the security of customers themselves.

Back