OPTECK BROKER

Premkumar

Recruit
i have been CHEATED by (Opteck Binary option broker) on september 2015.
They signed me up with opteck account manager Jacob Allen, firstly they came up a story that they are regulated and ask me to take a account manager so i won't lose money and they promised to give me a profit of 50% to 85% 100% a month , i invested 5000usd and the account manager and his manager told me that they will do a safe trade with a 0% risk ,upon 3 trading session the account manager Jacob Allen lost almost all my money i can see he gambled it all on a 1minute and 2 minutes trading , he seriously not sure what he was doing but than again he kept on telling me that it was a risk free trade so i don't have to worry about losing money ,They even changed the minimum trade amount 25usd to 50usd per trade on my trading platform , without a choice now i kept on placing the trade to his direction on 1mnts and 2mnts trade and kept on doubling up the money till my account balance wet down to 70usd ... and he told me to wait few minutes so i waited and after a while he called me up on my phone about 15minutes later and this guy Jacob allen told me that i need to top up more money in to account so that he can win back all the loses he has made . I was shocked and argued with him saying is that opteck engage you to lose clients money and this is how you manage clients account? but he just hung the phone and i cannot get hold of anyone from department anymore , the operator will not answer my call whenever they see my number appears on their system .
I sent them an email that i am going all out to tell people that opteck is a scam ..
i hope someone can help me here , i am not sure what to do next !

I still have question why you guys are going with BO trading. I have advice to all of you before you go with any Binary Broker then PLEASE read reviews about that company first.

Now coming to your solution......... lets start with inviting them to join this thread first.

I still have question why you guys are going with BO trading. I have advice to all of you before you go with any Binary Broker then PLEASE read reviews about that company first.

Now coming to your solution......... lets start with inviting them to join this thread first.

Yes its my stupidy bcs less knowledge in forex and the so called regulated brokers.
Thank mate hope i can get some help here

Whatever you do, don't deposit any more money so they can try to "recover" your account. That would be throwing good money away.

Thanks for the advice on opteck broker , i havent sent any invitation to them yet as i am not sure how to do it , can i get some suggestion from you please ?
thanks for all the help you guys been forwarding , its really great being here

premkumar

Thanks for the advice on opteck broker , i havent sent any invitation to them yet as i am not sure how to do it , can i get some suggestion from you please ?
thanks for all the help you guys been forwarding , its really great being here

premkumar

Go to live chat and share this thread link with them and ask them to join the thread, you can also invite them to sending email this link to their email addresses.

Let us know if you need more details.

Back