Opteck scam

baijusve

Private
I signed in for a 200 dollar account with Opteck, the customer service asked me to go for silver account of minimum 1000 dollars where the from a broker will be provided, I went ahead and transferred 1000 dollars from my credit card and the account was opened, On May 27 broker Adam Foster called me and asked me to add 1500 dollars more to my account so that he can give his support, I denied and told him all that I cannot lose more that 1000 dollars and this is enough for, and I cannot bear loss more than 1000 dollars, he asked my credit card number I gave him and then last 3 digits, and transferred 1500 dollars to binary account, and then messaged through Skype and asked me to open trading platform and through teamviewer set 2 trades of 75dollars and lost them, and after that he was not available on Skype or through phone, then I traded myself and lost total of 1100 dollars in 2 days. I then decided to stop any further trading and retested withdrawal of my remaining 1400 dolars through chat, emailed my broker and to also to billing dept, I did not get any reply for 1 to 2 weeks, whenever I contacted over phone the support representative would tell me that a broker will call me and they cannot issue without brokers permission. On June 9th Broker John Harris called me, though I requested withdrawal he told me to that I can withdraw my remaining 1400 dollars after making profit and keep the remaining profit in account for trading, I told him I don't want to loose any more,I have to make my bill payments, he talked to me so confidently that I thought he has the right signal, he asked me to open trading platform and through teamviewer set 4 trades of 372 each for approx 60 minutes and lost all.
After this when I contacted him he said Adam foster will talk to me and he was telling me of some assistance, and have been in chat and talk and so far no positive response from them. Since it is not my mistake and the trade was set by the broker in spite of requesting withdrawal.

What country are you in?

Did you save copies of your withdrawal requests?

I have started a new thread and made attachments of email copies of withdrawal request, the case is unassigned

I have made the attachments of email requesting withdrawal

Attachments

• Op 5.bmp
    205.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Op 4.bmp
    205.1 KB · Views: 3
  • op 3 uk.bmp
  • Op 2.bmp
  • Op 1 sheet.bmp
    205.1 KB · Views: 7
how can I invite them to this thread

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Give them a link to this thread you have created in Scam Alerts and ask them to drop in.

BTW - If I am reading your first post correctly, it sounds like an unauthorized charge was placed against your credit card. If so, you need to contact your issuing bank, ask to speak to the fraud department, and explain exactly what happened. They can advise you on whether or not a chargeback is feasible for some or all of your deposit.

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Give them a link to this thread you have created in Scam Alerts and ask them to drop in.

BTW - If I am reading your first post correctly, it sounds like an unauthorized charge was placed against your credit card. If so, you need to contact your issuing bank, ask to speak to the fraud department, and explain exactly what happened. They can advise you on whether or not a chargeback is feasible for some or all of your deposit.

The day the payment was taken on 27th May I called my bank and spoke to them, they told me if I can if I need I can file for unauthorized payment, I told them to issue me a new card, after I lost all the money on 9th June I spoke to the bank what happened they said they cancelled the old card and now they issued me new card, but the customer service representative tried to keep away from the discussion for filing a case for unauthorized payment.
I would try to call my bank today and see if they can do anything regarding the unauthorized payment.

Back