OPTECK scam

I started with only USD250.00 investment.
Then i kept receiving more than 3 phone calls on daily basic onward.
Samuel Sharp was the 1st man kept persuading me to start investment and deposited more money into Opteck.
However, i started to incur lost after his guidance in trading few round later on.
Then he tasked Sarah as helping me to recover my loss but she gave all wrong info to loss up all my deposit.
Yet, they all kept pressurized me to keep deposit money else the system will shut down my account.
Since Sarah not managed to force me to deposit money, endup Emma started to call me in week ago.
I was eventually forced by her to deposit another USD10,000.00 from my credit card after 2 hour conversation.
I also had her promise to withdraw back this USD10,000.00 in 19-mar-2018, however she never deliver her words.
Now my withdraw was hold back for non reason and i kept receiving calls & emails from them on daily basic again.
I truly need helps here, to take back my losses and balance from Opteck account, of course I want to close this account anytime from now too. Total deposit amount is USD72,250.00, balance in aoount now is USD22,988.12

I have downloaded all statements for further action, please help and guide me here too, thanks first.

regards,
chew

When i started to share my trading experience with sister, then i started to sense and feel like it is a scam in fact.
After i viewed the remarks from Scamalerts in FPA, i experienced the same worst attitude and conversations from Opteck staffs like Sarah, James and Emma was the worst as she even dare to shout back at you on phone although i told her to be friendly and am her customer.

Again, i truly need helps now, to take back all my deposits and totally stay away from OPTECK.

When i started to share my trading experience with sister, then i started to sense and feel like it is a scam in fact.
After i viewed the remarks from Scamalerts in FPA, i experienced the same worst attitude and conversations from Opteck staffs like Sarah, James and Emma was the worst as she even dare to shout back at you on phone although i told her to be friendly and am her customer.

Again, i truly need helps now, to take back all my deposits and totally stay away from OPTECK.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Hi

May I ask how to invite them to join in this thread here?
Shall I copy the link here and send to Opteck email addresses?

Truly appreciate of your advise and thanks again.

Regards,
Chew km

Hi

May I ask how to invite them to join in this thread here?
Shall I copy the link here and send to Opteck email addresses?

Truly appreciate of your advise and thanks again.

Regards,
Chew km
Yes, Just copy the link thread and send them via email, live chat, skype or any communication ways.

Dear FxMaster,

I received all my balance from Opteck by now.
However, how to claim back of those mislead tradings by Opteck?
Anyone can help me in this?

Thanks again.

regards,
chew km

Dear FxMaster,

I received all my balance from Opteck by now.
However, how to claim back of those mislead tradings by Opteck?
Anyone can help me in this?

Thanks again.

regards,
chew km
You got a reply from them or you got your funds back?

Back