Optimarkets binary option company is SCAM, "Be careful US traders"

Hi Guys,

Opti's chat was down all day yesterday, we are working on fixing it and it will be live once more by end of today.

Yulitacs - Are you the one that sent me the email? if so I would like to inform you that we opened an investigation.

Diego Ospina - please send me your account info in an email so i will be able to take care of your complaint as well.

Have a great day and weekend all!
Limor

Yes limor I was the one who sent you my information. (Cecilia), Thanks

New optimarkets.com member

Yes limor I was the one who sent you my information. (Cecilia), Thanks

I have joined on Aug 1st and the live chat has never worked and still does not work. There are no working cutomer service numbers I tried every country and get a non working number and hungup on. please POST a WORKING CUSTOMER SUPPORT NUMBER please.. ASAP!! That would he a good start or a number to reach you. I have had a few small isuuse as well and my emails go unanswered. You need to post a number on this thread and website where we can get in touch with someone! Thanks hope for a speedy reply.

Chuck T

I sent an email to Limor and I´m still wating for him to answer. Look what I found on another scam thread (XPMarkets)

"Im Limor and I take care of the PR and marketing for Xp Markets and will like to help you resolve all your issues.
Please send your account info and the records of the conversation you had with our representives.
I will personaly investigate these complaints and report on the thread my findings.

All info please send to Limor@optiprofits.com

Thank you
Limor"

This is not looking good at all. Where did you find this threat?? If Limor does not do something to help us, Im going to file a complaint with the CFCT and other authorities intermediately. Thanks Diego

This is not looking good at all. Where did you find this threat?? If Limor does not do something to help us, Im going to file a complaint with the CFCT and other authorities intermediately. Thanks Diego

Live Chat seems to be working...Got a question answered finally..Try it now guys

I emailed Limor just now and I got an email back saying that the withdrawal in my account is approved for 08/20. Let see if it is true. I emailed back asking what is the amount of the withdrawal because I have one request pending since last month and more money remaining in my account. I definitely want to close the account with optimarkets and be done with them for good.

I wonder why Limor is delaying until the 20th.

You may want to go ahead and file those complaints. You can always update the later if you get paid.

I wonder why Limor is delaying until the 20th.

You may want to go ahead and file those complaints. You can always update the later if you get paid.

Dear Pharaoh!!!

I think something is not quite right with what Limor is saying to me. He said that on the 20th they will process my request. I told him in previous emails that I wanted to close my account so I wanted a full refund. Yesterday he told me that they will process only 2200 because that is a request that I made back on 07/23. He told me that if I want a full refund I have to go to my account and request full refunds. I told him many times that Optimarkets is not allowing me to request anything, because when I try to do it this shows.... "You have reached the maximum withdraw request allowed. If you would like to modify your request go to the "Withdraw Request" and cancel the previous request", At this moment the platform is not allowing me to do anything, I can not cancel, I can not request any withdraw, nothing. What you say is making me doubt, Why will they process the request until the 20th???? hum Something is not right, that is my feeling!! I'm going to start to file the complaint, thanks Pharaoh

Back