Optimarkets binary option company is SCAM, "Be careful US traders"

I'm glad for you Chuckt, I also used CC and I'm still waiting for the dispute with the CC company, I hope they would be able to charge back the money.
Unfortunately I did send them a wire transfer, I have a pending withdrawal request since August 7 and I almost sure I won´t ever see my money again.

Unfortunately I did send them a wire transfer, I have a pending withdrawal request since August 7 and I almost sure I won´t ever see my money again.

Sorry for you Diego but I think they will not pay a dime. I have a pending withdrawal since July and no money from them. You should file a complaint as I did with the CFTC and econsumer.gov

Did you accept a bonus? Have you started trading?

If the answer to both of the above is "no", then contact them, tell them you've changed your mind, and try to make a withdrawal.

If either is yes, things may be a little more complicated.

I just started trading on Optimarkets, what should I do? My origional investment was $200.00.

Andy

Did you read the whole threat??? Optimarkets is a scam, and is not paying. Make the withdrawal request if you want, and if you pay them via CC file a dispute with your bank right away to get a charge back. If you pay them via wire transfer then consider your money lost. I dont want to be nagative but this is the truth.

Lost or not, complain to the bank and file reports anywhere else you can. Getting your money back is very important. Making it harder for a scammer to steal from others is also very important.

I had exactly same experience as you. I am from Australia. Allen, the so called "account managers" took my profit and disappeared. I emailed the them and the support team so many times, they never reply. I invested $5000 from my credit cards, now I am struggling to pay back every month.
It's scam. Optimarkets is a scam. I don't know how to report them? Which country they can be reported as fraud? Can anyone help me?

Back