Optimarkets binary option company is SCAM, "Be careful US traders"

Sadly I can also attest to the "scam" that is XPMarkets and now OptiMarkets. Allen Creed just informed me XPMarkets have been taken over by OptMarkets. It is all lies, lies and more lies. For over a year now I have attempted to get my measly 200 dollar refund. BUT..................would you believe their latest dirty trick. They are claiming to have linked up with the Nelson Mandela Childrens' Fund and for every deposit made they are claiming they will contribute to this fund. How desperate that they have to use such ploys as Nelson Mandelas death to try and scam more money from people. Worse still no one can do a thing to stop them. I have followed many forum "scam" sites and they are helpless. The Internet is turning into a hideous place to do business. What a shame really.

I had exactly same experience as you. I am from Australia. Allen, the so called "account managers" took my profit and disappeared. I emailed the them and the support team so many times, they never reply. I invested $5000 from my credit cards, now I am struggling to pay back every month.
It's scam. Optimarkets is a scam. I don't know how to report them? Which country they can be reported as fraud? Can anyone help me?

1. Start your own thread on them here in Scam Alerts.

2. Contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department.

OPtimarkets binary trading platform is the biggest SCAM. If you deposited your money then you can kiss it good bay they will NOT approve your withdrawal request nor will the answer to your calls. The live chat is pathetic maybe 1 in 100 times they will chat with you, but the operators are useless.
If you send a mail they will send you one back stating that they will assist you soon as possible.
Optimarkest must be banned
Optimarkest = SCAM ,period

I am sorry to say that, I myself, am a victim of Optimarkets. I live in London. A withdrawal request was approved 23 No 2013 and I am still waiting for my withdrawal. Everything everyone has already said about Optimarkets I have found to be true for myself. Blocked by Chat. No reponse to various emails. No response from Allen. At one stage Allen says I was given a bonus and had not met wagering requirements but if I was to deposit another 10% of my £1,000 I would get my withdrawal. I was never given a bonus. This is a fee to cancel 'bonus'. The affiliate who introduced me to the company has washed his hands of the whole affair - and he is still promoting the company. I am grateful to be reading through the various threads to get advice as to how to deal with Optimarkets.

Optimarkets Are Total Scumbags

Hi Diego!! We are 2 victims from this Broker and we must file a complaint so they will be investigated by the authorities. Let me know if you have any questions about the process. We are in the same situations with our accounts, but I'm going to fight until the end. Keep in touch please
karina

Optimarkets are a bunch of lowlife scummers. Do NOT trade with them. They'll NOT return you your money. They're already under investigation by FCA UK. They're run by scumbags and ought to be behind bars. They don't even have a business licence.

The Scotland Yard detectives ought to investigate these scummers who are apparently currently based in London. You've got to put those scum artists behind bars.

Optimarkets are operating in the heart of the UK without even being regulated by any UK or EU major financial authority. They're totally illegitimate.

Stay well away from these rogues and swindlers at Optimarkets. They're the lowest of the low. They've got no idea of the business integrity.

If any of you guys have suffered a loss of money through no fault of your own, as I have, please get in touch with me on RyanHenryKnight@gmail.com

We can unite, hire a UK-based lawyer and bring these lowlife criminals to justice at long last.

I'm British myself but live and work in Spain. I can't be in London to sort out those lowlife con artists myself. I'd beat the living crap out of them if I found them there.

Dear fellow traders who have suffered the boiler room operation from Optimarkets. I've started trading with them after investing 1000 EUR, made some profits, accepted no bonuses, and when I made a withdrawal request -- guest what?

They never returned me my money. It's been almost 8 months now and, despite many emails, screenshots, FCA UK complaints, etc. nothing has happened.

So if you fell victims to those scumbags at Optimarkets, drop me a line on RyanHenryKnight@gmail.com and we can maybe hire a UK-based lawyer, and take those rogues to Court. Optimarkets are based in the UK at the moment, but they used to be in Tortola, British Virgin Islands.

In the meanwhile, file a report against them on Action Fraud Police here: Action Fraud | Report fraud and internet crime

I did it earlier today. We've got to let those scummers at Optimarkets know that they can't defraud their customers anymore. They've got to be stopped and brought to justice.

Hello, fellow traders. Just a quick note to reconfirm that Optimarkets are absolute and total scumbags. They´re the low cads and swindlers who will never release your money. I´ve made some decent profits trading with them, but once I tried to withdraw, they've been screwing me around, making some excuses and pretexts to keep MY money. I've already filed a report against them with the the UK Fraud Police and want to hire a UK-based lawyer to sue the **** of out them. If you also fell victim to Optimarkets, contact me on RyanHenryKnight@gmail.com and we can think of a strategy to bring those buggers to justice.

Hola Diego,

Voy a demandar oficialmente esos jodidos cabrones en Optimarkets y ya he encontrado a un abogado en el Reino Unido para que me represente en este caso.

Hasta ahora 2 víctimas más de Optimarkets han puesto en contacto conmigo.

Así que si tu también has invertido tu dinero duramente ganado con esos ****ers y no se puede recuperarlo, no dudes en ponerte en contacto conmigo en RyanHenryKnight@gmail.com

Soy británico mí mismo de Cambridge, pero vivo y trabajo en España. Puedes responder en inglés o español, si quieres.

Todo lo mejor,
Ryan

I am a new victim from OPTIMARKETS.COM , I made a withdraw requset since 2/APR/2014 with amount of 9940,35 US dollars until now I have not recieve the amount 22 days has been past.

I am also a victim of optimarkets. I deposited $250 in it and my account is now at $500. I submitted multiple withdrawal request, and no response whatsoever. Its been over a month now. Sad but these guys are low life scammers. I will do everything to get my money.

Back