optimarkets.com

Groendrup77

Recruit
Hello to all here.

I have been trading with optimarkets.com for 3 month.
I have deposit 700 us dollars and my account is now 5250 us dollars, but i have a big problem they optimarkets.com will not pay me my money when i ask for withdrawel.

I am so sad about this because it is hard work with 5 doller trades to make this kind of money, and i need the money so bad.

What can i do? will i ever see some of my money or not?
I deposit the money with my credit card from thailand and because i am a forigner living here in the Kingdom of Thailand my bank really dont understand my problem, language problems.

My first contact was with jennifer collins and a woman Sara they promise and promise but nothing happends.

I can still use the web site but the chat is closed for me, they never answer my mails or nothing.

They have closed every comunication with me and i am very angry with them. In the start i was so happy about the web site but some times they do someting when i place orders and i lose money.

I took the bonus in the start so i had to trade for alot of money before i could withdraw i have done that.

Please help me and others to stop this people.

Marc Grøndrup
Thailand

I contacted econsumer.gov today i hope they will look at it i realy want my money.

i was thinking going there my self to Brithish virgin island, any one no where they have there office?

They don't have an office there, all they have is just a virtual office and a "marketing" office where they run the whole operation which can be located anywhere

Back