• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OptimumForexRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
Beware !

These sellers are not serious..

I bought the product and waited for more than 1 day for activation. I made immediately a 99.9% back test and the account crashed after 9 days, because it is Martingale.

I asked for money back, as the promise it for 30 days, but get no answer since 5 days!
I only bought it because of the 30days money back guarantee !

So beware as they are the typical scammers.

@forexpeacearmy. Please better check for such scammers, when showed as review.

I can fight now to get my money back...

you mean lost all your fund !
there is no risk management in this EA, may be you trade with high size lots and high risk
could you give more details because im planning to buy the EA

Beware !

These sellers are not serious..

I bought the product and waited for more than 1 day for activation. I made immediately a 99.9% back test and the account crashed after 9 days, because it is Martingale.

I asked for money back, as the promise it for 30 days, but get no answer since 5 days!
I only bought it because of the 30days money back guarantee !

So beware as they are the typical scammers.

@forexpeacearmy. Please better check for such scammers, when showed as review.

I can fight now to get my money back...

we want to know the setting please, so, we can know and your account type.

I am with you as there are many scammers in the forex now and we have to take care Especially if there is no 1 month or 2 weeks of test on the demo

we are here to know about it, if you are right we have to ask the admin to remove it.

Back