OPTION 500 scammers

lcamp1965

Recruit
Started dealing with this organization on aug 31st 2016, I have deposited over $20000 usd . The broker Carl Ericsson is a smooth talker and in installments withdrew amounts totalling $20654.10. He said the money would we put back on my card before the credit card bill came due. This has not happened and now I am paying interest on it. I still have most of the principal balance available but I question his investments. I have tried to withdraw profits from my account to no avail. DO NOT deal with this scam . I am initiating action to minimize my losses

Started dealing with this organization on aug 31st 2016, I have deposited over $20000 usd . The broker Carl Ericsson is a smooth talker and in installments withdrew amounts totalling $20654.10. He said the money would we put back on my card before the credit card bill came due. This has not happened and now I am paying interest on it. I still have most of the principal balance available but I question his investments. I have tried to withdraw profits from my account to no avail. DO NOT deal with this scam . I am initiating action to minimize my losses
We already warned to traders about option 500 base on FPA Traders Court guilty vote and complaint by traders. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12704/www.option500.com

Now come to solution of your problem, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get your money back.

Back