Option FM - a Wolf of Wall Street

h matt

Recruit
Option FM - The wolf of wall Street.
I am a single mom, divorced raising two boys by myself, I live in Sa and finding jobs here isn't easy, I stumbled upon binary trading in July this yr, going into it I didn't know much but it looked good. I did my research to check for scams and un regulated brokers. reading reviews by bi ary option watch dogs ( be careful, they place good reviews for bad vrokers) scam brokers etc, I came across optio fm, a nice small firm , dedicated to there traders etc, so I signed up, all excited that maybe I'll earn a little more money to put my boys through college etc, I got a call from Tom Callahan, a senior acc mangers who would look after my money and guide me through trading, etc, Tom asked me why I wanted to trade etc etc, we then placed a few trades and i began earnin, things looked good, Tom was on point and on time with app everytime, so much so that my family then signed up, two members, they invested and then all 3 of us were trading with tom callahan, things were awesome, THEN ... came the day, it was a big event we were told Apple launching its new iPhone 7, super, we thought, Tom had been great, so why NOT trust him,

We got the email to place 3 trades each, I noticed it was our entire CAPITAL, Nervous I said Tom are you sure, this is risky, he replied, Trust me your money is protected, so we did. Trades ALL lost, out entire money all three of us gone in one fail sweep. you can't imagine how we felt,
(now I'm wiser and learnt this is part of there scam, they build your trust playing on your weakness, eg I want to retire, extra income, etc then they grow your acc and then place your capital to LOSE in the event by placing the exp time too long, clever they bid on our trades 'part 1 of there plan)

well I'm sure a lot of u can, the following day Tom called saying, don't worry all good,DEAN WEST top boss will call and make it all right and sort pro lem out, hmm here comes scam 2 play by brokers. Mr WEST calls, but liase through my family member, saying he will protect x amount but if we San put $16000,00 more in he will win and recovery our losses.

well we didn't have any nor money so my other family member put in her savings to try help us all recovery our losses. (scam 2 - DONT, they just want to try bleed more from you) but we did, Dean placed trades and grew acc and then same thing, WAM, decided to get his analysts Mr RAY to do frequency trades , but we were assured that our money is protected. well RAY traded our acc till we had just over $1000 in it.

we sent emails ,letters, queries, nothing no o e replies, Dean Contacted us hear and there, but never put our money ey back and we still don't hear from them, This ruins people's lives, I am one family , look how many more there are , and I'm only talking g about one **** broker firm , OPTION FM.

we tried to do our own trading via signals but it didn't work.

GUYS . I've done a lot of research, on optio fm, they are not in ho g ko g, they are NOT currently liscensed, you can check cyces, IFCS, any of the regulatory bodies, you will only find warnings, also one thing I learnt is that when a broker firm tells you they "under review from the regulations to see how they perform before they get there liscence, UTTER crap, I google it and it takes 3 months on a to get a brokers licence, so they should t trade until they have it.

option fm, is a cruel heartless firm, that preys on genuine people who really actually need extra income, option fm don't care about YOU they care about the comm they get paid by you depositing money into the firm, yes that's right, they get comm on the deposits. please, if you have been scammed notify any and every regulated body and keep posting so they don't prey on others. these people are evil , if not murderous, I sometimes wonder how many people who have lost so many $ , must feel, I know from my own personal experience, I've suffered depression and feel bad for my family members who lost there money. don't trust any broker unless you see a license even get them to email it to u and there personal broker license and I'd, so may of them use fake names too.

Hi Helen-Helga -I'm guessing now- Welcome to FPA!
Is Sa: South Australia or South Africa- Because I live in SA-
Hmmm -sorry for the dodgy interpretation of your intro h matt- THERE'S ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE - OFM spells SCAM -
Don't lose heart-I know you feel like absolute crap- Everyone here has been through it. Living in Aussie is good but the cost of living and sending kids to school is hell. We all just want to earn that little bit more to make life easier and we are easy victims for these heartless scammers.
I don't want to build your hopes up too high-but time is of an essence now.
Is your trading page OFM still operational- If it is Screenshot everything especially the trading and the banking pages- Which bank are you with-because they all have certain time frames to start a chargeback process- that is try to get your money back.
PLZ feed us more info-we are here to help you-
Take care -:):):):)
Tolly

I type this to try and help save a lot of families from being scammed, ofm and many others as well as some sights like binary watchdogs advertise brokers as legit but they now. they are all interlinked.
for me I signed up in July with ofm and Tom Callahan , who at the time seemed amazing, he asked why I was trading and I said I need extra cash ,being a divorced ,single mom raising two boys alone , I wanted to save for there college and also have a little extra cash. perfect he said, being able to relate as he had a wife and child too.

he built my trust , traded and we actually won trades, making me money, I was so excited, wow, that even my mom and brother signed up, as my mom wants to retire. we all traded through Tom Callahan , and we were all winning,

till the big Apple iPhone launch, he ,after us trusting him and doing so well, who wouldn't, he made us place 3 big trades consisting of our total capital . BOOM.. all 3 trades lost.

as you can imagine my desvatation , as not only had we lost ,but I felt so bad as I had also got my family to lose. not that it was my fault, but I still carried guilt. I suffer depression so u can imagine, now I'm in debt as I took a loan to sign up originally , now all that plus profit was gone.

Tom emailed me the following day saying don't worry, your trades were protected, we will sort it out. later that day he said that dean west his "BOSS SENIOR MANAGER" would help us sort accounts out. so my brother dealt with Dean West, promising him all will be fine and we will bounce back, he said we needed to put $160000 in mom's acc and they would "cover the deposit amounts we lost making it $250000" and us being in a higher safer protected bracket.

we were scared and and sceptical as u wonder if it's a scam or if it was a market crash as they claimed. mom decided to put her pension in to recoup our losses and my brother and dean west would trade on her acount, win our deposits back and split accounts into 3 again.

dean built a good relationship with my brother claiming he would never trade whole amount and so forth. so trading and stress we started, and things were going ok, winning some trades and acc growing. when ever we got to an amount where we could split acc and draw mom's pension amount out , so we could all start over fresh, there was always an excuse, no there's a big trade coming up, this ,that etc.

dean then set up to do frequency trades with my brother, but on that morning Ray contacted my brother, dean's analyst , saying he would trade with my brother on dean's behalf , (Note that we were told our $250000 was permantly protected ) . Ray began trades placing over 200 frequency trades, acc won, then it started losing trades till our acc was down to $1800, then ray stopped and said that's it for the day .
but acc never went back up to protected amount, so my brother contacted dean west, and dean said , he's so sorry he's so angry with Ray for doing that , and that our money was only protected to a point. my brother said to Dean, if I knew our money wasn't protected I would never have done the trades, you meant to be the professional and guide us.

to cut a long story short, we never heard back from them, after trying to contact them, they ignored our emails, I tried contacting Tom to help, my deppresion hit a all time high, cause now my mom had lost her pension too. still to no avail they didn't reply, I went through he'll emotionally with guilt and feeling like if I hadn't signed up in the first place , my family would be safe, I must say I even had suicidal thoughts, but I had to be strong,

Option fm and all those people, prey on the normal hard working families who just want to ease the monthly strain, or secure a future, eg a single mom, someone wanting to retire, someone who's lost there job, then they use there cruel skills to rope you in and leave you worse off than before.

these scammed should be brought to justice by law as not only are they ruining families, financially, but actually destroying innocent people's lives, and I'm sure there are victims who have actually committed suicide after losing huge amounts.

my family is strong and we will NOT QUIT, OPTION FM , YOU ARE THE WOLF OF WALL STREET AND YOU ARE CRIMINALS AND CRUEL PEOPLE.

TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, STAND UP AND FIGHT , POST YOUR STORIES, KEEP POSTING, DON'T GIVE UP, EVEN IF U DON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK, THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED OR EVENTUALITY BROUGHT TO JUSTICE, U CAN LIGHT A CANDLE AND IT WILL BRING LIGHT TO A ROOM, BUT IF U LIGHT MANY CANDLES U CAN LIGHT UP A NATION.

MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED. U NOT ALONE. BUT WE NEED TO KEEP FIGHTING TO PROTECT OTHERS FALLING PREY TO OPTION FM , AND ALL OTHER SCAM BROKERS .

Certain suggestions will be based on the answer to the question I asked in post #2 of this thread.

Back