OPTION FM - ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

harleybarba

Private
Hi All,

Just going through the posts and looks like I'm in the same sinking ship. I joined OFM maybe 4 days ago now, have done no trading due to using a different credit card for deposits after the 250 deposit. They want verification of my second credit card but have not yet sent it as I have had my doubts. Blocked both cards hoping that will help. Now 1 of my questions is when we did the go meeting, and he apparently could see my screen, was he looking for all my passwords? I had my last conversation with my so called Senior Account Manager - Daniel Simms, last night 8 pm New Zealand time told him I wanted to withdraw and go no further, he was disappointed but in the end said all I had to do was send verification of credit card then they can start the process, hmmmm. He tells me he's in Hong Kong.

Thoughts and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi All,

Just going through the posts and looks like I'm in the same sinking ship. I joined OFM maybe 4 days ago now, have done no trading due to using a different credit card for deposits after the 250 deposit. They want verification of my second credit card but have not yet sent it as I have had my doubts. Blocked both cards hoping that will help. Now 1 of my questions is when we did the go meeting, and he apparently could see my screen, was he looking for all my passwords? I had my last conversation with my so called Senior Account Manager - Daniel Simms, last night 8 pm New Zealand time told him I wanted to withdraw and go no further, he was disappointed but in the end said all I had to do was send verification of credit card then they can start the process, hmmmm. He tells me he's in Hong Kong.

Thoughts and any suggestions would be appreciated.
They are not based in Hong Kong and never have been they are based in Ramat Gan in Israel. My son went to the HK address for me to check them out they have never been there. But it seems they are working out of Banc de Binary offices in Ramat Gan.

Thanks for your reply. Can they trade with out your permission? Hopefully my protection software stopped them hacking my computer. I didn't deposit as much as others here but still heaps to me especially when it's from a credit card with interest and currency exchange.

Here are three ways these companies use to scam people :
1. They refuse to credit your account or reimburse funds after accepting your money. You deposit money into your binary options trading account and are then encouraged by “brokers” over the telephone to deposit additional funds into your account. When you attempt to withdraw your original deposit or the return you have been promised, they cancel your withdrawal request, refuse to credit your account, or ignore your telephone calls and emails.
2. They collect information such as credit card and driver’s license data for identity theft purposes. If a binary options Internet-based trading platform requests photocopies of your credit card, driver’s license, or other personal data, do not provide the information.
3. They manipulate the binary options trading software to generate losing trades. The Internet-based binary options trading platform manipulates the trading software to distort binary options prices and payouts. For example, when a trade is “winning,” the countdown to expiration is extended arbitrarily until the trade becomes a loss.

– Source Cftc.gov

Once you signup for a scam binary options account the next step is for them to ask for $5000 to $10,000.“Customers usually balk and say ‘There’s no way I want to deposit $10,000.’ So they pressure them and say ‘If you’re not really serious about making money, then why are we talking right now?’ Traders try everything. Some are really sweet, some try to identify with them, some try to make them feel awkward — whatever the technique is that gets them to deposit. The favorite technique is to say, ‘If you deposit $5,000, I will give you a $5,000 bonus.’ Customers hear that and they say ‘That’s insane. I’m going to deposit.’”
“You’re not allowed to withdraw any of your money until you use that bonus money at least 20 times over. Let’s say they give you a $1,000 bonus. You would need to trade that until you made at least $20,000 profit off of it, and then you can withdraw your money. But you will never get to that amount. Let’s say you make $10,000 off of it and you say you want to withdraw, in the contract it will say you can’t withdraw. You can take your original money out, but you can’t take the bonus or the money you earned with the bonus.”
“So clients get stuck in the system, because they don’t want to lose all their money, and by the time they trade 20 times the amount of the bonus, they’ve lost everything.”

– Source The wolves of Tel Aviv: Israel’s vast, amoral binary options scam exposed

Hi Harleybarba-like the famous song goes -"run Sampson run-Delila's on her way" you should count your lucky stars and be persistent with OFM and get as far away from them as you can!!!!!!!!! -
Nothing they say is the truth- The verification process is the first of a number of steps used to ensnare you into their web of deceit.
It all starts so innocently- It sounds like a good way to maybe earn a bit of extra money-not much risk-and then their team use every trick in the book to extract more money from you.
I'm sure you'll get some help from the big guns in this Forum but I will outline a good way to safeguard yourself even though your sum is relatively small compared to other victims.

You started your own thread-your story-good!

Screen shot your trading platform-deposits and proof of your money going into the account- not sure if you've done any trading -Screen shot it before they ban you from accessing your site-

Ring your bank and start a chargeback procedure-put pressure on OFM for not delivering the goods-intimidation-whatever!
You'll be amazed -as soon as you mention OFM to your bank- red flags will go waving everywhere!!!!-
Be persistent with OFM-keep attacking them-at this early stage you might get lucky- but don't take anything for granted-it's your money! Hopefully the money hasn't gone into their coffers yet. OFM do say that you can't withdraw until verification!
I can tell you now it will take time and work to get your money back-
Good luck-
hope this info helps in some way-
be persistant-
Tolly

Last edited:
Thanks Tolly for your reply ..... I haven't traded any money
Here are three ways these companies use to scam people :
1. They refuse to credit your account or reimburse funds after accepting your money. You deposit money into your binary options trading account and are then encouraged by “brokers” over the telephone to deposit additional funds into your account. When you attempt to withdraw your original deposit or the return you have been promised, they cancel your withdrawal request, refuse to credit your account, or ignore your telephone calls and emails.
2. They collect information such as credit card and driver’s license data for identity theft purposes. If a binary options Internet-based trading platform requests photocopies of your credit card, driver’s license, or other personal data, do not provide the information.
3. They manipulate the binary options trading software to generate losing trades. The Internet-based binary options trading platform manipulates the trading software to distort binary options prices and payouts. For example, when a trade is “winning,” the countdown to expiration is extended arbitrarily until the trade becomes a loss.

– Source Cftc.gov

Once you signup for a scam binary options account the next step is for them to ask for $5000 to $10,000.“Customers usually balk and say ‘There’s no way I want to deposit $10,000.’ So they pressure them and say ‘If you’re not really serious about making money, then why are we talking right now?’ Traders try everything. Some are really sweet, some try to identify with them, some try to make them feel awkward — whatever the technique is that gets them to deposit. The favorite technique is to say, ‘If you deposit $5,000, I will give you a $5,000 bonus.’ Customers hear that and they say ‘That’s insane. I’m going to deposit.’”
“You’re not allowed to withdraw any of your money until you use that bonus money at least 20 times over. Let’s say they give you a $1,000 bonus. You would need to trade that until you made at least $20,000 profit off of it, and then you can withdraw your money. But you will never get to that amount. Let’s say you make $10,000 off of it and you say you want to withdraw, in the contract it will say you can’t withdraw. You can take your original money out, but you can’t take the bonus or the money you earned with the bonus.”
“So clients get stuck in the system, because they don’t want to lose all their money, and by the time they trade 20 times the amount of the bonus, they’ve lost everything.”

– Source The wolves of Tel Aviv: Israel’s vast, amoral binary options scam exposed

OMG thanks for all that Gladiator. So looks like I'm not going to get that back, they are waiting on my credit card verification, I've told them my daughter has it but she hasn't. I have blocked both credit cards but can they get into any of my accounts any other way?? Really worried and don't know what to do ..... send my verification? ring my bank? I know I should ring my bank and tell them the whole story but at the moment it just looks like I deposited money willingly and nothing else has happen. No trading as yet, no thief as yet just the promise the return of monies after my verification.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Harleybarba-like the famous song goes -"run Sampson run-Delila's on her way" you should count your lucky stars and be persistent with OFM and get as far away from them as you can!!!!!!!!! -
Nothing they say is the truth- The verification process is the first of a number of steps used to ensnare you into their web of deceit.
It all starts so innocently- It sounds like a good way to maybe earn a bit of extra money-not much risk-and then their team use every trick in the book to extract more money from you.
I'm sure you'll get some help from the big guns in this Forum but I will outline a good way to safeguard yourself even though your sum is relatively small compared to other victims.

You started your own thread-your story-good!

Screen shot your trading platform-deposits and proof of your money going into the account- not sure if you've done any trading -Screen shot it before they ban you from accessing your site-

Ring your bank and start a chargeback procedure-put pressure on OFM for not delivering the goods-intimidation-whatever!
You'll be amazed -as soon as you mention OFM to your bank- red flags will go waving everywhere!!!!-
Be persistent with OFM-keep attacking them-at this early stage you might get lucky- but don't take anything for granted-it's your money! Hopefully the money hasn't gone into their coffers yet. OFM do say that you can't withdraw until verification!
I can tell you now it will take time and work to get your money back-
Good luck-
hope this info helps in some way-
be persistant-
Tolly

Thanks Tolly,

Whats coffers? So naive to all this.

Back