Option FM = Banc De Binary???!!!

I too was dealing with Steven Collins out of the Hong Kong Office for Option.fm, on one email I received from the company newsletter, below the address had Banc de Binary written below ??
Hello,

Do you have a screenshot of this? Some of us are getting together to establish the connection.

This confirms the dishonesty of BDB. Anyway, option fm website clearly looks unprofessional and very low quality, especially the platform page, they look like a videogame. I really don't understand how they can think to do business with such a ridiculous site.

I forwarded an email to Option FM on behalf of a victim. A person introducing herself as "Kelly" from the legal department of Option FM replied (blue text). The original context of my email was attached, but right at the bottom of my original message, there was a signatory from "Evelina S", Complaints Resolution Officer with Banc De Binary!

I replied back and seek clarification on this discrepancy, no reply. So to all BDB and Option FM victims, the information about this linkage and relationship between these 2 mega scammers might be useful for you.

View attachment 26435 View attachment 26436

Hi

Can you tell me are you currently part of a recovery group?

Have you filed a police report with a crime number ?

I have been scammed by them to are currently are looking to file a case

Hi

Can you tell me are you currently part of a recovery group?

Have you filed a police report with a crime number ?

I have been scammed by them to are currently are looking to file a case

Hi JavZ 772 -What country are u in-and who scammed u? Makes a huge difference.
I followed FPA'S advice to the letter and filed reports to appropriate bodies.
Giambrone is the flavor of the month-

NAB -Fraud squad investigating
ACORN.gov.au-------------------------------------------ARN report:6KX4-HAC3
econsumer.gov
:investigating:------------------------------------------70723480
SCAMwatch.gov.au
----------------------------ID:accc-scamwatch 73271
IFSC Belize
-regulater: ---------------------------------------------------acknowledged
SA Police:------------------------------------------------------------------- notified

Hi JavZ 772 -What country are u in-and who scammed u? Makes a huge difference.
I followed FPA'S advice to the letter and filed reports to appropriate bodies.
Giambrone is the flavor of the month-

NAB -Fraud squad investigating
ACORN.gov.au-------------------------------------------ARN report:6KX4-HAC3
econsumer.gov
:investigating:------------------------------------------70723480
SCAMwatch.gov.au
----------------------------ID:accc-scamwatch 73271
IFSC Belize
-regulater: ---------------------------------------------------acknowledged
SA Polic
e:------------------------------------------------------------------- notified

Hi

I am in the UK

I got scammed by BDB

I am part of a group exploring legal action

I was asking to see if you are part of a group and would you want to join a good group?

Hi

I am in the UK

I got scammed by BDB

I am part of a group exploring legal action

I was asking to see if you are part of a group and would you want to join a good group?
Hi Javz772i--- I am in the Giambrone group and a few others- trying to hedge my bets. Australians have got a good face book group going too- My observations at this moment are -I think BdB is definitely on the nose thru the massive number of complaints and OFM part v the same group is not far behind. They are panicking at the moment and making individual offers to some clients-but most in supportive groups are holding firm for total payouts.

So at the moment I wish u and all the other groups -total success.

I have always listened to the wise heads at FPA. -Pharoah and the others have been there, seen it all before -many-many- times. While in this case I don't fully agree with him that the big firm Giambrone is the best option in this case, their logic is sound. A recent big win against a shonky trading firm is unprecedented. This surely must be one of the motivators for private investors backing Giambrone. - I, myself- think a smaller, focussed group like yours ,armed with good evidence-would be much more likely to win-hey, that's why I'm hedging my bets!!!$$$$$ Good luck!
Tolly

I forwarded an email to Option FM on behalf of a victim. A person introducing herself as "Kelly" from the legal department of Option FM replied (blue text). The original context of my email was attached, but right at the bottom of my original message, there was a signatory from "Evelina S", Complaints Resolution Officer with Banc De Binary!

I replied back and seek clarification on this discrepancy, no reply. So to all BDB and Option FM victims, the information about this linkage and relationship between these 2 mega scammers might be useful for you.

View attachment 26435 View attachment 26436

What a brilliant bit of info any chance of getting decent copy would help my case against those scammers, cleaned me out

Back