Option FM = Banc De Binary???!!!

investmentfraud

Recruit
I forwarded an email to Option FM on behalf of a victim. A person introducing herself as "Kelly" from the legal department of Option FM replied (blue text). The original context of my email was attached, but right at the bottom of my original message, there was a signatory from "Evelina S", Complaints Resolution Officer with Banc De Binary!

I replied back and seek clarification on this discrepancy, no reply. So to all BDB and Option FM victims, the information about this linkage and relationship between these 2 mega scammers might be useful for you.

upload_2016-7-23_6-43-30.png upload_2016-7-23_6-44-15.png

Unless there is an incredibly good explanation for this, I see no choice but to consider Option.fm to be a branch of Banc de Binary. Since Banc de Binary is already considered to be a scam by the FPA, this means that Option.fm now is also considered to be a scam.

Looks like BDB created a backup company since their main brand's reputation as deposit-only scumbags continues to spread.

BDB states it isn’t familiar with the person who wrote the email and which is most certainly is not a client of BDB. It is most likely that BDB’s signature has been planted in the referred correspondence by someone.

BDB of course does not directly blame anyone directly in this matter but denies any relations of the alleged client.

Well, maybe BDB, with their dominance and presence in the whole binary industry, would like to investigate this discrepancy. I'm sure BDB shouldn't have a problem making contact with Option FM and finding out why BDB signature appeared in that email. By right, BDB should be very concerned about this misuse of their identity right? Because I am 100% confident when the letter was drafted out by my company, the BDB signature wasn't there in the 1st place, so it could only have appeared after "Kelly" from OFM replied.

Unless there is an incredibly good explanation for this, I see no choice but to consider Option.fm to be a branch of Banc de Binary. Since Banc de Binary is already considered to be a scam by the FPA, this means that Option.fm now is also considered to be a scam.

I would advise any one in the UK to contact Action Fraud
0300 123 2040
The more of us who can do this then a bigger case can be made

Also if we can get a list of people and numbers together
If we can then get this in parliament there is a big news paper who would be willing to cover the story in UK

Let's get a list together ASAP

Funny that BDB's representative hasn't addressed the issue of an attempt to undress a female client. I suggest everyone read about that here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...onal-conduct-discussion-banc-de-binary.45227/

And of course, we can take BDB's rep at his word. After all, no one a Banc de Binary would tell a lie, like claiming the company had a real office in New York City. Oh wait! The CEO of Banc de Binary told that one. :p

I wonder if Options.FM will send someone in to explain why their employees are using BDB signature files. :D

Back