Option FM = Banc De Binary???!!!

I would advise any one in the UK to contact Action Fraud
0300 123 2040
The more of us who can do this then a bigger case can be made

Also if we can get a list of people and numbers together
If we can then get this in parliament there is a big news paper who would be willing to cover the story in UK

Let's get a list together ASAP
I feel i have also been scammed by Option.fm. they traded recklessly with my funds until $100 were left. i am in South Africa however.
Mjita

I forwarded an email to Option FM on behalf of a victim. A person introducing herself as "Kelly" from the legal department of Option FM replied (blue text). The original context of my email was attached, but right at the bottom of my original message, there was a signatory from "Evelina S", Complaints Resolution Officer with Banc De Binary!

I replied back and seek clarification on this discrepancy, no reply. So to all BDB and Option FM victims, the information about this linkage and relationship between these 2 mega scammers might be useful for you.

View attachment 26435 View attachment 26436

i have been scammed by Option.fm. I see from above that Option.fm = Banc de Binary. i lost over $3000 in reckless trading, but i have no proof as everything was done telephonically.
as Option.fm has been declared a scam, what are my chances?? Mjita

I forwarded an email to Option FM on behalf of a victim. A person introducing herself as "Kelly" from the legal department of Option FM replied (blue text). The original context of my email was attached, but right at the bottom of my original message, there was a signatory from "Evelina S", Complaints Resolution Officer with Banc De Binary!

I replied back and seek clarification on this discrepancy, no reply. So to all BDB and Option FM victims, the information about this linkage and relationship between these 2 mega scammers might be useful for you.

View attachment 26435 View attachment 26436

For anyone having a problem with BDB or Option.FM.

1. Get your own thread opened in Scam Alerts.

2, Mention how, when, and how much you deposited.

3. Get copies of any denied withdrawals (it would be sad if that evidence accidentally got erased on the broker's server and they claimed you never tried to withdraw).

4. If you paid by credit card, contact your issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud or disputes department (these may be the same, or maybe one is the right on to talk to about credit card fraud). Explain exactly what happened and what promises were broken. Ask about a chargeback.

5. If your bank declines or if you paid by bank wire, professional assistance is available from WinChargeback.

If anyone has any more evidence linking Option.FM to BDB or other companies, post the evidence.

Another testimonial from another victim who received a call from Option FM "customer's relations" wanting to find out more on her experience with Option FM. She called back the number and got a message "welcome to Banc De Binary" instead.

upload_2016-8-5_18-29-49.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-5_18-29-8.png
    upload_2016-8-5_18-29-8.png
    87 KB · Views: 1
An online search revealed the number to be associated with Banc De Binary and not Option FM. So with my client only account and dispute case with Option FM, and getting a call from Banc De Binary' number instead, I leave everyone to continue to connect the dots.

The only explanation for the signature which isn't totally damning would be an employee moved from BDB to Option.FM. This doesn't hold up, unless both BDB and Option FM let employees use their own personal computers and laptops to access client data. I assume that would be against the rules of many regulators.

There's no valid explanation I can think of for the phone numbers. It would be fun to call one and ask for OptionFM

This happens a good deal btw I am told from a few people. It is because many of these scammers work for multiple companies such as they have something called an affiliate manager or a lawyer/legal representative who also works for more than one broker. So they will respond with the stamp from that broker as directed by the scam companies. What happens is they make a mistake every now and then to get the wrong broker haha. They are very cheap people in Israel and share many of the same employees since the scam is the same it is very easy to do. Everything you hear from them will be absolute lies they have turned their back on god and now in my opinion do the devil's work with pure deception and like lucifer do so in a luring way with illusions of beauty and kindness. What a better way to defraud people then to tell them fairy tales of great riches and friendship understanding love as they wait to steal your money in the end. Then they vanish as if they never knew you were there and hope you do not report them to places like here. In the end they are cursed demons possessed by the devil himself and likely do not even know they are doing his bidding. A bit dramatic yes, but also the truth which they no longer know in any aspects of their lives. Lies spread like a disease everywhere harming those who tell them and those around them who listen.

Back