Option FM = Banc De Binary???!!!

This happens a good deal btw I am told from a few people. It is because many of these scammers work for multiple companies such as they have something called an affiliate manager or a lawyer/legal representative who also works for more than one broker. So they will respond with the stamp from that broker as directed by the scam companies. What happens is they make a mistake every now and then to get the wrong broker haha. They are very cheap people in Israel and share many of the same employees since the scam is the same it is very easy to do. Everything you hear from them will be absolute lies they have turned their back on god and now in my opinion do the devil's work with pure deception and like lucifer do so in a luring way with illusions of beauty and kindness. What a better way to defraud people then to tell them fairy tales of great riches and friendship understanding love as they wait to steal your money in the end. Then they vanish as if they never knew you were there and hope you do not report them to places like here. In the end they are cursed demons possessed by the devil himself and likely do not even know they are doing his bidding. A bit dramatic yes, but also the truth which they no longer know in any aspects of their lives. Lies spread like a disease everywhere harming those who tell them and those around them who listen.
I too was dealing with Steven Collins out of the Hong Kong Office for Option.fm, on one email I received from the company newsletter, below the address had Banc de Binary written below ??

Binaryoptions is a total scam all these brokers head office are located in israel and have branches in third world countries , due to the low minimum wage, all you need to be is a good salesman and u get the job, you talk about finanical events and make clients dream and u got the job

Hi guys-
I don't think you have got it quite right. I know thru my experience that the robot trader and various other videos used to suck you in to deposit $250, are directly linked to BDB and OFM and 1/2 a dozen more companies. The nite I signed up to try to get my winnings back- many brokers rang me until I settled on OFM. The professional trading platform is used as a tool to entice you- It looks fully professional!
According to info on another thread from someone who worked in the game-all the binary companies are bogus setups - England is a good base because it's a good time zone to catch Australian clients- but the brokers mostly work in Israel -thats why clients cant find them. My chargeback papers submitted by OFM's lawyers also mistakenly called them BDB. The lawyers represent them all trying to keep the stolen money!
Take care-
Tolly

These companies stay open 24/7 they work on shifts to catch up with the rest of the world, if any of you had any accounts with binarybook , bogoption , binaryonline and alphabinary and would like the exact physical address of the company let me know

Thats true and the funny things is that the same staff work inder these 4 companies with different fake names,

I too was dealing with Steven Collins out of the Hong Kong Office for Option.fm, on one email I received from the company newsletter, below the address had Banc de Binary written below ??
Steven is not based in Hong Kong he is based in Ramat Gan in Israel

Back