Option FM - Can someone help?

Hatty

Recruit
Hi all,

Having read through some threads can someone please help me? Have any of you any experience with what's happening to my mum?

My mum has deposited £2850 with Options FM and now realises it's not what she thought! (Scam). She can log onto her account and can see £4500 in it! She has asked to withdraw the £2850 she has put in but they are telling her to click this click that to enable the withdrawal but she hasn't clicked anything. She's been told she's shouting at them getting annoyed with them and that they haven't got time to be speaking to her as they have other calls lined up. The conversation ended that she will need to send an email to withdraw the funds and it will take 4 weeks. We are already onto Fraud Action but today she has received a call from a Manchester number but supposedly someone in Hong Kong?!?

She told them She was out and doesn't have access to her computer they are calling her back on Friday but they'll need her bank account number and sort code to deposit the money back to her.

I know she's been scammed but what do we do now? Her account shows £4500 and I don't think they can trade without her clicking something. Please can anyone help?

Many thanks, H

Hi all,

Having read through some threads can someone please help me? Have any of you any experience with what's happening to my mum?

My mum has deposited £2850 with Options FM and now realises it's not what she thought! (Scam). She can log onto her account and can see £4500 in it! She has asked to withdraw the £2850 she has put in but they are telling her to click this click that to enable the withdrawal but she hasn't clicked anything. She's been told she's shouting at them getting annoyed with them and that they haven't got time to be speaking to her as they have other calls lined up. The conversation ended that she will need to send an email to withdraw the funds and it will take 4 weeks. We are already onto Fraud Action but today she has received a call from a Manchester number but supposedly someone in Hong Kong?!?

She told them She was out and doesn't have access to her computer they are calling her back on Friday but they'll need her bank account number and sort code to deposit the money back to her.

I know she's been scammed but what do we do now? Her account shows £4500 and I don't think they can trade without her clicking something. Please can anyone help?

Many thanks, H
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Due to demand, the last I heard was that WinChargeback's current minimim is 5000. Hopefully it will be lowered again soon.

If this was a credit card deposit, get in touch with the card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud and/or abuse department. Explain that the money is there and the broker is fraudulently blocking the promised service of withdrawals. Ask how to do a chargeback.

Back