Option FM gets another Aussie victim

Craigy

Recruit
I to have been scammed hate to say but my wife was right caused a lot off controversy in my house hold . I wish that i came across this site some time ago . I have spent some time reading the various story's of victims from option fm . I must admit i,m very new to forums etc may be old school but they are very helpful . I over a period of 3 months lost 45k USD very similar story's of trading and enticing more money over that period .The account grew to $75 usd and also was wiped out very quickly Ben Wilson business plan was very elaborate have proof as well although on a many occasions i questioned the trading strategy of using to much of the account to trade with . After account depletion Daniel Simms came into the picture had another crack you might say very persuasive more nievity on my part trades at first were safe and secure then what do think happened wipeout .Then Richard Austin came on the scene he was Head of Recovery World Wide promises were made to recover funds in 21 days there abouts he position was not to make money on trades from me just recover funds etc by this time i smelt a rat also the ANZ bank wouldnt process visa card , also found out from there fraud department option fm listed with asic and explained to Richard while trying to pry some more cash .
In the goings on of trading with option fm they provided some gifts as well some brand new i phone 6s on 2 different occasions , also had troubles getting funds out a measly $450 and $50 on 2 occasions the plan was to dposit on a monthly basis some $2000 for additional income for myself but once the loses happened it wasnt the case , to many times TRUST me was used like others .
My experince was limited to Binary option trading and was growing before and during the events i spent a lot off time on my own trading option fm account with $1 trades to gain experience in the determination of some funds recovery also using other avenues of charts etc this also leads to another scam i beleive more on that later .
Just recently Mike Becker approaced me claiming to be from recovery claiming to me that our VIP clients arent suppose to lose there intial balance along those lines of discussion and i wouldnt have to place any trades just deposit some funds in your account and he will credit some gold trades which took place on the 06/10/2016 to 07/10/2016 i was given the option of how much money to deposit to recover funds to bring account up to what i started with and i could do what i want with and will not be talking to Mike again etc also have proof if reqiured .
Prior to starting with option fm i contacted the Beleze authoritys by email from what was provided to me was acknodgement that there was such a company .

There another 2 binary option companys Daily trades and HBC brokers which i would like any feed back on i beleive espeacially HBC brokers from scotland they after a period of time travelling nicely small return account buliding slowly on forex trading , explained to another senior broker of my situation and very cautiously went down the path of forex trading using there services etc access to trades to moniter , money management was adherd to but then another wipeout from what i could see at the top of a swing high bought and it took a week to destroy $8500 usd . I would apprecite anyones advice to look at forex trading account to verify if i,m in the ball park of suspisions etc have copys of trades .
Now funds depleted from business overdraft , be very warey of who you do business with to say the least.
Hope this maybe helpful to some and its a very brief descrition of events as well .
I will be taking on board Pharaohs advice about chargebacks will get cracking to see where it takes me .
Craigy

#51 Craigy, Yesterday at 10:19 AM
Report Abuse

tolly Corporal

Craigy said:
I to have been scammed hate to say but my wife was right caused a lot off controversy in my house hold . I wish that i came across this site some time ago . I have spent some time reading the various story's of victims from option fm . I must admit i,m very new to forums etc may be old school but they are very helpful . I over a period of 3 months lost 45k USD very similar story's of trading and enticing more money over that period .The account grew to $75 usd and also was wiped out very quickly Ben Wilson business plan was very elaborate have proof as well although on a many occasions i questioned the trading strategy of using to much of the account to trade with . After account depletion Daniel Simms came into the picture had another crack you might say very persuasive more nievity on my part trades at first were safe and secure then what do think happened wipeout .Then Richard Austin came on the scene he was Head of Recovery World Wide promises were made to recover funds in 21 days there abouts he position was not to make money on trades from me just recover funds etc by this time i smelt a rat also the ANZ bank wouldnt process visa card , also found out from there fraud department option fm listed with asic and explained to Richard while trying to pry some more cash .
In the goings on of trading with option fm they provided some gifts as well some brand new i phone 6s on 2 different occasions , also had troubles getting funds out a measly $450 and $50 on 2 occasions the plan was to dposit on a monthly basis some $2000 for additional income for myself but once the loses happened it wasnt the case , to many times TRUST me was used like others .
My experince was limited to Binary option trading and was growing before and during the events i spent a lot off time on my own trading option fm account with $1 trades to gain experience in the determination of some funds recovery also using other avenues of charts etc this also leads to another scam i beleive more on that later .
Just recently Mike Becker approaced me claiming to be from recovery claiming to me that our VIP clients arent suppose to lose there intial balance along those lines of discussion and i wouldnt have to place any trades just deposit some funds in your account and he will credit some gold trades which took place on the 06/10/2016 to 07/10/2016 i was given the option of how much money to deposit to recover funds to bring account up to what i started with and i could do what i want with and will not be talking to Mike again etc also have proof if reqiured .
Prior to starting with option fm i contacted the Beleze authoritys by email from what was provided to me was acknodgement that there was such a company .

There another 2 binary option companys Daily trades and HBC brokers which i would like any feed back on i beleive espeacially HBC brokers from scotland they after a period of time travelling nicely small return account buliding slowly on forex trading , explained to another senior broker of my situation and very cautiously went down the path of forex trading using there services etc access to trades to moniter , money management was adherd to but then another wipeout from what i could see at the top of a swing high bought and it took a week to destroy $8500 usd . I would apprecite anyones advice to look at forex trading account to verify if i,m in the ball park of suspisions etc have copys of trades .
Now funds depleted from business overdraft , be very warey of who you do business with to say the least.
Hope this maybe helpful to some and its a very brief descrition of events as well .
I will be taking on board Pharaohs advice about chargebacks will get cracking to see where it takes me .
Craigy
Hi Craigy-good to have you on board-although like most of us who have been scammed- it is a sobering ride!
Not sure if your are an Aussie or Kiwi- but ANZ bank -Nab, whatever have got the same, slow, draconian methods of recovery through chargeback-depending on who you talk to.
Eventually they get there!.
FPA is very powerful-but only if you do your part!
Screen shot everything- emails-complaints-trading-and put them in a separate folder on your desktop-You'll need it all later as the recovery process is long. OFM is particularly good at morphing into different methods of scamming.
You havn't mentioned it- so I assume you don't know- The so called brokers(scammers) at OFM get paid a commition(2%) of the money they can talk you into investing. It doesn't sound much, but in third world countries, it is huge sum- particularly in that they scam 24/7 and thousands of unexpecting people like us.
Nothing they say, such as names, trading experience, number of successful clients is true. As the song says"they build you up-just to bring you down"

Follow the advice of the big guns here-stay away from some of the dodgy threads, swallow your pride and attack!!!- You will find that in time,like I did,that trying to get your money back is an empowering process.
I, like you, ran a business for many years, and yes we are guarded, cautious, perhaps tooo trusting- operating within our safety bubble- These guys don't operate within any boundries-but I can assure you when they know FPA are involved, they cringe!

Please set up your own thread- it's easy. Call it something like-OFM counter attack!!!. That way lots more people will see it and comment- As you can see I'm prepared to help those who helped me turn a helpless, embarrassing event in my life into something with a positive outlook and a positive outcome. That's what this Forum is all about-
Hope this helps a little- put a block on phone numbers from OFM and cease contact with them. They hate it!!!-
I'm sure you will get more comments about the firms above you are dabbling with-take heed!!!! :):):):)
Take care-Tolly

#52 tolly, Yesterday at 4:14 PM

How, when, and how much were the deposits? If by credit card, contact the fraud/disputes department at the card's issuing bank.

If the bank isn't helpful or if the deposits were by bank wire, you can ask for help from WinChargeback.

How, when, and how much were the deposits? If by credit card, contact the fraud/disputes department at the card's issuing bank.

If the bank isn't helpful or if the deposits were by bank wire, you can ask for help from WinChargeback.

Pharaoh, I have started new thread called option fm gets another aussie victim still finding my way around the FPA. Also have been approached by the below Tommi Su have you had any dealings with him or has anyone else by chance from a referral point of view .

Tommi Su
investmentfraudrecovery@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/investmentfraudrecovery/

Thanks Craigy newbi recruit

Last edited by a moderator:
TommiSu has successfully recovered some of his money from one scammer. As I understand it, he does this part time, but WinChargeback has dedicated staff.

If you give TommiSu a try, make sure to come back and explain how it went.

Pharaoh
To date taken FPA advice and have talked to ANZ they have given me a reference number in regards to chargeback but i have to provide a documented email with information from the fact about chargeback as in services not supplied as i did receive a plan from option fm but it may be deemed just a proposal ! That was the main reason for injecting more funds from me . It definitely helps the fact it was a business account mind you there was a fair bit off dialog for at least 1 hour and a couple off phone staff members to get reference number . As well my case is well over the 120 days for the required chargeback to be verified to take action. If it wasn't for the fact that option fm still makes contact from time to time from the recovery department to entice a recovery of your account i would not have found FPA .At one stage the head of recovery world wide approached me to recover funds etc thats when ANZ stepped in and informed me that option fm was flagged with ASIC i was unable to process a transaction for recovery to take place. Followed up and sure enough anz sent me a link to asic site . Mentioned this to a Richard Austin and kindly he informed me that there not regulated by asic i know the fact that they arent, one would think its a bit fishy !
Ironically enough while typing on FPA a Mike Becker rang to see about previously mentioned gold trades that can be credited to my account without placing trades as long as i deposit some coin into account and i can do what i wish . I will keep them on the hook till this sarger pans out .
Also made a report to National Cyber Crimes department another process in the prospects of making Option fm come good .
TommiSu approached me about funds recovery, have contacted and TommiSu is up to speed with the whole process will keep you posted as we move along the process.
Craigy

Wow, they offered to isert profitably closed trades into your account if you made another deposit. That's a new one on me.

Please try to get an audio recording or an email version of that offer.

Pharoh
been busy TommiSu is well rehearsed at getting the job done 1st chargeback unsuccessful but TommiSu expected that , we have to get to the right person . Very impressed with all docs required TommiSu prepares a well oiled case 10 times better than i could have done and 10 times quicker .
Ive copied email about recovery trade and also the verifying trade that could have been used . Your opinion would be appreciated .

hey Craig,

this is the trades that I spoke with you about from the recovery,

have a look only on the gold 8000 usd give 14,000 usd,

make sure that you look on the expiry date,

have a great weekend let me know,

Regards.

Mike Becker.

Attachments

• option fm deposit required.PNG
    option fm deposit required.PNG
    162.6 KB · Views: 0
Sounds like Mike wants to make another recovery - by moving money from you to him.

Back