Option Fm(OFM) scam -downunder

Hi Skiddaw and Haazen-
It seems strange to me that new members think that they have to reinvent the wheel-why not just join the class action from Giambrone Law- Three million dollars in claims is not that far away.
It is true that class actions do take a long time to settle, and yes I take a risk that OFM-BdB might morph into something else before we get there, but the big thing is- that they know authorities are gunning for them.
If I join you guys, I run the same risk unless you have some real dirt on them, namely how long before they reply and how much is it going to cost? I am from Australia, don't know where you guys are from but i suppose different countries have different laws re scams.
I need a little more time to sort my end out.
Ta Tolly

Tolly,
There are lots of reasons why we chose not to go with Giambrone after meeting him in London.

Our group has lodged a large claim notification and succeeded to stop BDB/OFM from liquidating. Meanwhile Giambrone says he wants 50 more people to join him before he starts his action. Ask yourself why he wants that when we are launched already and are 35+ people.
If we had not acted when we did, BDB and OFM would no longer exist so good luck for fighting them in that case. Because of our action we have an excellent chance to nail them. Because of our action, now Giambrone has a target too. If it were not for us he would have no-one to fight because they would have disappeared in January!

We are not in competition with Giambrone. We wish his effort very well. The more people who put in claims the better chance we all have to nail these feckers. We are satisfied with our cost structure, but nobody... and I mean nobody... has a guarantee of success. We all must act fast and hit hard.

Yes, we have a lot of information of critical value in pursuing our claim; we have been very diligent in collecting it.

Best regards,
Skiddaw

Tolly,
There are lots of reasons why we chose not to go with Giambrone after meeting him in London.

Our group has lodged a large claim notification and succeeded to stop BDB/OFM from liquidating. Meanwhile Giambrone says he wants 50 more people to join him before he starts his action. Ask yourself why he wants that when we are launched already and are 35+ people.
If we had not acted when we did, BDB and OFM would no longer exist so good luck for fighting them in that case. Because of our action we have an excellent chance to nail them. Because of our action, now Giambrone has a target too. If it were not for us he would have no-one to fight because they would have disappeared in January!

We are not in competition with Giambrone. We wish his effort very well. The more people who put in claims the better chance we all have to nail these feckers. We are satisfied with our cost structure, but nobody... and I mean nobody... has a guarantee of success. We all must act fast and hit hard.

Yes, we have a lot of information of critical value in pursuing our claim; we have been very diligent in collecting it.

Best regards,
Skiddaw

Hi Skiddaw-thank you so much for your post-it has certainly clarified the reason why my bank is so reluctant to get back to me, and perhaps they are secretly hoping that OFM will morph away into nothing.
You must also realise that FPA has helped countless people get some or all of their money back through information in these threads.
You must also realise that many scammers have used it as a back door into fleecing even more money from our members.
Therefore, there have been rules and regulations set in place to protect FPA members.
Whilst we can never be 100% sure of anything on the webb, yours appears to be a genuine attempt to help members.
It would be good if a FPA member from your group confirmed all you say!
On reading many of the articles (links) suggested by FPA it becomes apparent that the quickest and most efficient way to attack these scammers is to attack them personally.
Whilst the Giambrone method is to attack them through the Legal system.
tho they already may be "dead in the water", that is toooo late.
I would say that OFM and others would be aware of huge fines and huge wins against other fraudsters, and would be doing all in their power to hold onto their gains. There are already new posting on their site making investors aware of new rules and regulations put in place for certain countries.
I for one would prefer a quicker shot in the jugular and am carefully weighing my options at the moment.
I will see what the response is to this post-
Ta Tolly

Therefore, there have been rules and regulations set in place to protect FPA members.
Whilst we can never be 100% sure of anything on the webb, yours appears to be a genuine attempt to help members.
It would be good if a FPA member from your group confirmed all you say!

[/QUOTE]

Tolly,

First of all, let me make an official statement: Our 35+ group is not competing with FPA, or in any other way trying to disturb the good work done in here. We are more like an extension of FPA - an action group, if you like. Not sanctioned by FPA, but we, who started the 35+ group, are all members of FPA! Myself I have been here for almost a year, now.

Alas! I am not quite sure how the confirmation you're asking for should be performed, since we can not trust any ID or personal statement in here, due to the high anonymity level of this forum. Thus, there is only one way to confirm someone's ID and that is outside this forum.

This is the reason we don't come in here to prove our authenticity. We are coming forward to encourage people to step outside, into our action group - to prove theirs. It might seem obnoxious, but we - the 35+ group- know that all our members are authentic, since we are all scrutinized and vetted by high standard means. Doors locked to the outside, free info on the inside!

Our application process is tedious and demanding for new applicants, but this secrecy policy of ours is the dominant prerequisite for a methodical, high quality work of criminal research. And thanks to this, as I have mentioned in another thread here before, our database is over 1GB in size - 1GB of collected relevant, precise, valid and well structured and ordered documents, for our coming court session.

As much as all members of FPA know that we can't prove anything in here, and thus cannot really trust anyone here, the only detail of trustworthiness I can perform, is that I created the thread below in Jun 2, 2016:
Banc de Binary scam Here is the link:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-scam.45711/

Now! To return to the proof in the pudding, everyone who has been scammed by BDB/OFM is welcome to come and apply for a membership in our action group.

Give me or Skiddaw your contact info and let's take the reasoning from there on!

Greetings!

Tolly,

First of all, let me make an official statement: Our 35+ group is not competing with FPA, or in any other way trying to disturb the good work done in here. We are more like an extension of FPA - an action group, if you like. Not sanctioned by FPA, but we, who started the 35+ group, are all members of FPA! Myself I have been here for almost a year, now.

Alas! I am not quite sure how the confirmation you're asking for should be performed, since we can not trust any ID or personal statement in here, due to the high anonymity level of this forum. Thus, there is only one way to confirm someone's ID and that is outside this forum.

This is the reason we don't come in here to prove our authenticity. We are coming forward to encourage people to step outside, into our action group - to prove theirs. It might seem obnoxious, but we - the 35+ group- know that all our members are authentic, since we are all scrutinized and vetted by high standard means. Doors locked to the outside, free info on the inside!

Our application process is tedious and demanding for new applicants, but this secrecy policy of ours is the dominant prerequisite for a methodical, high quality work of criminal research. And thanks to this, as I have mentioned in another thread here before, our database is over 1GB in size - 1GB of collected relevant, precise, valid and well structured and ordered documents, for our coming court session.

As much as all members of FPA know that we can't prove anything in here, and thus cannot really trust anyone here, the only detail of trustworthiness I can perform, is that I created the thread below in Jun 2, 2016:
Banc de Binary scam Here is the link:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-scam.45711/

Now! To return to the proof in the pudding, everyone who has been scammed by BDB/OFM is welcome to come and apply for a membership in our action group.

Give me or Skiddaw your contact info and let's take the reasoning from there on!

Last edited:
Hey Hazzen-
thanks for your clear, concise answer-as your thread was new I thought you were just a newbeeeee-and I was being ultra cautious because several new members have been banned on various threads of mine.
I can tell by the tone of your reply you are just as peeved off with your losses as I am, and your group even more so.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Yes it is true, that sometimes just the slightest bit of evidence can make the difference, so a collective group working together should be able to make a difference.

A good example- The lawyers of BINARYBOOK (another group) disputed my chargeback claim, giving a list of reasons why.
Their very first point clearly stated that only the investor (me) -can do trading on their platform-
Guess what???? at that time I was in the middle of Australia on a holiday, no mobile, no reception no internet-they shot themselves in the foot because ISP(traffic flow) records would show that I couldn't have possibly done any trading.

Giambrone is attacking from every direction.They have class actions, individual actions and a multitude of other actions. By the sounds of it, the class action would probably cost the victim nothing in court costs, but in my experience(I may be wrong) a percentage of whatever you got back would be taken out by them.

Hazzen-as I see it-your group has an advantage, in that your members have probably followed FPA's guidelines, still got their evidence and tried the normal channels of chargeback to no avail. It should be able to strike quicker!
What I am unsure about is-I am in Australia and although I have complained to all the necessary bodies, your group may not have the clout or legal jurisdiction to push my case for a win down under!

I will be sending you my contact details this weekend although I still need time to sort through some issues.
Take care-
Tolly

Hey Hazzen-
thanks for your clear, concise answer-as your thread was new I thought you were just a newbeeeee-and I was being ultra cautious because several new members have been banned on various threads of mine.
I can tell by the tone of your reply you are just as peeved off with your losses as I am, and your group even more so.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Yes it is true, that sometimes just the slightest bit of evidence can make the difference, so a collective group working together should be able to make a difference.

A good example- The lawyers of BINARYBOOK (another group) disputed my chargeback claim, giving a list of reasons why.
Their very first point clearly stated that only the investor (me) -can do trading on their platform-
Guess what???? at that time I was in the middle of Australia on a holiday, no mobile, no reception no internet-they shot themselves in the foot because ISP(traffic flow) records would show that I couldn't have possibly done any trading.

Giambrone is attacking from every direction.They have class actions, individual actions and a multitude of other actions. By the sounds of it, the class action would probably cost the victim nothing in court costs, but in my experience(I may be wrong) a percentage of whatever you got back would be taken out by them.

Hazzen-as I see it-your group has an advantage, in that your members have probably followed FPA's guidelines, still got their evidence and tried the normal channels of chargeback to no avail. It should be able to strike quicker!
What I am unsure about is-I am in Australia and although I have complained to all the necessary bodies, your group may not have the clout or legal jurisdiction to push my case for a win down under!

I will be sending you my contact details this weekend although I still need time to sort through some issues.
Take care-
Tolly

Tolly,

Skiddaw here.

We have several group members resident in Australia and who were scammed by either OFM or BDB. Your domicile is not the critical factor in considerations of jurisdiction. The seat of these outfits is Cyprus and Israel. They abandoned their link to Belize after they got hit there by a large case, successfully brought by an Australian, as it happens. They ran away...

I haven't checked but I would guess that Australia is a signatory to the Hague Convention and so your courts would anyway recognise a judgement handed down by a properly constituted EU and/or Israeli court.

Hope this helps.

Skiddaw

Hi Tolly,

To put it short our 35+ group has channelised all our anger, despair and call for for justice, in a meticolously planned action, in which we have analysed all possible means - including cc chargeback and Giambrone - to drag the scammers to court. We have found that there's no way to do this without a disciplined research and the use of scientifical tools to prove the scam - Hard data! After all, there's a big difference for a court to face a single individual's complaint - which can be regarded and dismissed as plain whining, since word stands against word. Compare this to a group claim, in which it can be statistically proven that everyone has been subject to the same pattern of fraudulent behavior. (This is why our application process is so tedious, and consequently why our database is so big:)

The best!
Haazen

PS! Have you reported to your local police or any equivalent authority yet?

Hi Tolly,

To put it short our 35+ group has channelised all our anger, despair and call for for justice, in a meticulously planned action, in which we have analysed all possible means - including cc chargeback and Giambrone - to drag the scammers to court. We have found that there's no way to do this without a disciplined research and the use of scientifical tools to prove the scam - Hard data! After all, there's a big difference for a court to face a single individual's complaint - which can be regarded and dismissed as plain whining, since word stands against word. Compare this to a group claim, in which it can be statistically proven that everyone has been subject to the same pattern of fraudulent behavior. (This is why our application process is so tedious, and consequently why our database is so big:)

The best!
Haazen

Yes -I have contacted and received acknowledgement from all relevant Australian authorities- the receipts have been placed on my threads!

Hi,

Hi Tolly,

To put it short our 35+ group has channelised all our anger, despair and call for for justice, in a meticolously planned action, in which we have analysed all possible means - including cc chargeback and Giambrone - to drag the scammers to court. We have found that there's no way to do this without a disciplined research and the use of scientifical tools to prove the scam - Hard data! After all, there's a big difference for a court to face a single individual's complaint - which can be regarded and dismissed as plain whining, since word stands against word. Compare this to a group claim, in which it can be statistically proven that everyone has been subject to the same pattern of fraudulent behavior. (This is why our application process is so tedious, and consequently why our database is so big:)

The best!
Haazen

Hi Haazen,

I'm another victim scammed by ofm which happened back in July16. I'm interested in knowing more about your class action if you can get in touch with me on snowy2mtn@gmail.com

Hey Hazzen-

Take care-
Tolly
Hi gang- After a lengthy waiting period, three months or so , I am slowly getting feedback from Nab that my chargebacks against OFM are not going to be successful.
However, being a well drilled Corporal by FPA-I am very determined to send out a scouting party in advance to follow different methods of attack-
I had a good win against BinaryBook following orders to a tee, even though many members said I would't succeed, and am very disappointed that the results against OFM were not the same. My scam started way back in March 2016, and are well documented in this forum.
Any new info would be greatly appreciated-hey the US has developed smart bullets that can be redirected in flight- that's what I'm looking for-
Cheers in advance-
ta Tolly:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Hi Tolly,

I really do feel for you. I'm Aus as well. I was scammed a huge amount ard July16 by OFM. I'm surprised your bank only took 3mths to give you an outcome. I'm hoping the bank can't be that blind and have noticed all the bad press and complaints and warnings. I started the process with Westpac back in July16 last year and have been told it could take another 2 to 6mths for an outcome which means my case could take up to 1yr...I'm extremely nervous waiting for my outcome.

Is there any chance you bank will review the case?
I wish you success on you're next plan of action.

Back