• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Option FM scam scenario

I am having an issue with a company

Gladiator

Private, 1st Class
Hi All, I have lost my job three moths ago,since then I've been struggling to find a new job without success, one day I received an email from trading markets titled Millionaire Blueprint with a link for an investment account where potential payout reaches as high as 91% which sounded promising and thought of it as a new source of income, so I have followed the link and opened an account then deposited $750 using my credit card then sent my ID and Card scans later on got another email stating you've successfully activated Millionaires Blueprint your broker is Banc de Binary! when I logged in to my new account I found it leading to Option.FM.I started trading slowly and eventually ended up loosing $ 110 , I decided to close the account and withdraw the balance, my request status was showing "pending" all the time, two days later I received an email from someone introducing himself as Senior Account Manager at OFM for my account and providing his services to mentor the clients to success by providing them with free of charge educational and trading tools, he persuaded me to deposit $20,000 for a class B premium trading claiming to have a ticket for me in a special package with high payouts , I followed that and had $ 22,400 in account he made me sign Declaration of Deposits and Bonus documents to regulate the account then got an email saying your account is fully active, I started trading based on his advise with 5 positions , 2 loss and 3 win ended up with $1080 profit then he dumped $ 20,000 in my account as"bonus" making my account balance $43,480 then irresponsibly started placing in a suicidal fashion six positions eating $ 38,500 within just 4 minutes and when I tried to argue that this is too much risk he said I am your account manager don’t argue with me my job is to “ make money for you” I was watching the positions for two days " All in Red" and when I talked to him he claimed that "All are in the money on my screen budy but you don't see that as system takes time to update" few days later I logged in to my account to check the progress of the positions and found that all went in Loss!! what is left in my account is only $ 4,340 ( plus the $ 640 withdrawal which is shown as approved but never received)

Hi Gladiator- Hmm-
I hope you're a winner with a name like that-because you have to be strong to firstly admit that you've been scammed and you have!!!!!-regroup and then fight back. That's what we do here. FPA will empower you!
OFM have increased their profile recently with a big new advertising push and they are getting more crafty and devious making it harder to get your money back. I really feel for you because I have been in the same situation.
The good news is that all is not lost. But you have to act fast and smart!!!!

You have started a new thread -good- It puts you at the top of the list when you comment and many more readers will read and comment- The big guns will join in within a week!

Hopefully OFM havn't got wind that you have joined FPA yet-

Screen shot everything you can before they close you down -It's vital you capture all trading -plus all deposits-and email and withdrawal attempts-put it in a folder called scam for reference.
Do a word document similar to above explaining what happened-a long and short version is good -you'll need it later so you can remember dates,amounts,events - later you'll have to contact various bodies- see example below - Don't know which country you're in, but it means you're really determined and serious to fight OFM.

NAB -Fraud squad investigating
ACORN.gov.au-------------------------------------------ARN report:6KX4-HAC3
econsumer.gov
:investigating:------------------------------------------70723480
SCAMwatch.gov.au
----------------------------ID:accc-scamwatch 73271
IFSC Belize
-regulater: ---------------------------------------------------acknowledged

Next important thing is to ring your bank(fraud department) and persuade then to start chargeback procedures for not supplying you with the goods,services, training promised in their advertising. Evident in their suicidal trading.
This can be quite tedious and nerve racking. Be very persistent with the bank staff- some are not at all well versed in this area. However whenever OFM is mentioned -Red flags go up everywhere!!!
The deposit screenshot is important for the bank will issue you with a chargeback number for each deposit you sent OFM,
and then they will fight to get each deposit back from OFM's finance company. It goes back and forward for several months.

Read through and study many of the other posts here-persist some are under OFM or Option Fm- get your amo and attack!

Many of our forum readers have used WinChargeback <rebecca@winchargeback.com>- succesfully.

If you're a fighter like me you'll do it yourself- It takes time-patience -determination-and good guidance and the big guns of FPA will help and encourage you every step of the way!!!- we will not give in to there criminals!
hope this helps a little-
take care-
Tolly

Thanks Tolly for your encouraging comment and details.
I live in Dubai and currently jobless with over $ 20,000 debts on credit card as a result of this scam !
I've been so naive by falling into their trap , I will follow your guidelines hoping to be able to recover my money.
I've been in touch with WinChargeback - Rebecca who is overloaded and she referred me to a lawyer, will follow that lead as well.. I feel terribly shocked and unable to get over it yet... I wish I have seen FPA before getting into the whole thing!

Hey Gladiator-
You, me, yes we all should have known better, but the truth is these people are unscrupulous, hey they are not my kind of people, or yours. You reckon you've got problems, my OFM broker(scammer) earned me $10,000USD in 3 trades. He then enticed me to put in another $50,000USD. I'd been in business for many years and I was set to start enjoying retirement, oh yea!!! -In a little over an hour I lost it all -suicidal trading -and I'm such a careful guy. I was led on- oh- so-beautifully!

They prey on people wanting that little bit of extra income. They are well versed in what to say and do. They make their money on how much they can get you to deposit. Their names are false, they use redirected smart phones to make you think they're in England or elsewhere and that is their vacation. They get 2% commissions, but in third word countries that's big money, and they work 24/7.

Hey I was so impressed by getting 3 wins out of three I was starting to believe pigs could fly. At the same time in my wisdom!!!!!!! i was convinced another crowd using robots could outsmart the markets and I invested another $5000 USD. And I'm generally very cautious. Human nature hmm!!! I think u call it greed takes over. This crowd was setting me up for a big hit but just in time i stumbled upon FPA.

Once I could even admit to myself I was scammed, I followed the big guns advice to the letter and gradually realised I could beat these scammers. There is so much info in these forums. I took on the second crowd, and tho the broker said no way, tho their staff said no way, tho even some people in the forums said no way, by then I was unstoppable, mad and confident, and I beat them at their own game- Hey i became empowered, and that's why i like to help other people get their confidence back.

My bank has told me they are holding my OFM money too, and i am really confident i will be able to get that back soon. So from bad comes some good lessons-hey????. Because I had a lot of business experience I found that the more i looked, the more amo I had to fire back at the scammers.

I'm sure with a little bit v help you'll also build up a strong case. When I tried Rebecca she was too busy also, so i said to myself what have i got to lose?- i chose to do the work myself. Yes it can drive you crazy, because the bank staff are not as sharp as the scammers, and they use archaic methods, but eventually they get there!
So what have you got to lose,Gladiator? this is your story, your fight, calm yourself, collect yourself and go for it!
hope this helps a little-
take care -:):):):)
tolly

And they told you that your account was with BDB, yet it ended up with OptionsFM. Not proof, but another amazing coincidence connecting the allegedly unrelated companies.

Get ready for a long, hard fight. You already found out the hard way that binary options employees tend to be pathological liars.

Today they started new phase of the scam by calling me from a UK number this time ! my so called " Senior Account Manager" said he was "sorry for the loss ,the market turned upside down and many people have lost their investment , it's not just you" and "he wants to start a recovery plan which means depositing more money ";)
they want to suck more money from me , but no chance ... I have learned my lesson :(

Today they started new phase of the scam by calling me from a UK number this time ! my so called " Senior Account Manager" said he was "sorry for the loss ,the market turned upside down and many people have lost their investment , it's not just you" and "he wants to start a recovery plan which means depositing more money ";)
they want to suck more money from me , but no chance ... I have learned my lesson :(

"Start a recovery plan" Welcome to 2nd stage of scamming :)

Hi Gladiator-
Like-Hey we told you so!!!!-I'm still getting calls from agents 6 months after the event-I just block most v them on my smart phone-
It is still annoying but it reinforces the lesson-stay away from all these vultures!-and in the future make your own way-hard lessons!!!
Well done -Gladiator!!!:):):):):)
Tolly

Those declarations of deposit may make it hard to get your money back. It may be worth it to get in touch with WinChargeback and see what they think of your case.

Those declarations of deposit may make it hard to get your money back. It may be worth it to get in touch with WinChargeback and see what they think of your case.
Thanks Pharaoh, I have contacted Rebecca @ WinChargeback they are overloaded with too many cases. so they refer me to to a law firm for further action. I've been in contact with the law firm and already instructed them to proceed with the case.They also charge a recovery percentage which is only payable in case they are successful in recovering my funds.... hopefully they will be able to recover my money :(

Back