• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Option FM scam scenario

I am having an issue with a company
Good to heard that your recover 50%, lets hope and pray that you will get other % soon :)
Hey Gladiator-so good to see that you gave OFM heaps-you'll see things will start falling into place in everything you do.
The sickening feeling you get when you realise -OMG $20,000 is gone, right when you need it most- stays with you for some time. Now you feel some relief -and really glad that you found a way to attack these evil people. The best thing though- is the lesson we learn from these crap experiences!. They stay with us for all our lives!!
My OFM investment is slowly coming in- in drips and drabs- I guess that means if I get a bit -hopefully i'll get the lot- so i'm pretty confident- As a side. I just came back from another 4WD trip to the Aussie outback- The farm we stayed at was kinda big-1,000,000 Hectares-that's 3,000,000 acres -if you guys ever get a chance come down and see ULARU-it's magnificent-the rock is just about the right size to drop on those evil scammers-hey!
Take care-love it that you are helping others-
Tolly
Thanks FxMaster and Tolly.
You have been very helpful with moral support from the moment I figured out that I've been scammed, and I am trying to help other victims whenever I can :)

Hi,

I would like to take your claim to our client service team. Please message me for further help. We take these cases very seriously.

Regards,
BDB

Thanks FxMaster!
I can see that Banc De Binary representative is actually picking & choosing some threads to respond by offering help amazingly while simply ignoring all the others!!
Shouldn't he "take all cases very seriously"?

Thanks FxMaster!
I can see that Banc De Binary representative is actually picking & choosing some threads to respond by offering help amazingly while simply ignoring all the others!!
Shouldn't he "take all cases very seriously"?

I quoted his/her message in BDB thread but no reply on my quote yet :(

The law firm Giambrone are considering a class action/group litigation action against the Banc de Binary/Option FM Group and all of its affiliated companies, encouraging all victims to join and raise the profile of the proposed Group Litigation Action !! details listed below:

Most of the background facts surrounding the operation of the company are similar among our clients so we are considering the possibility to issue a class action/group litigation action against the Banc de Binary/Option FM Group and all of its affiliated companies. I am also considering adding its directors personally to the proposed legal proceedings if I have sufficient evidence to enable us to lift the corporate veil.

Group Litigation

By being part of a group, legal advice and documentation can be shared between the claimants. Often advice can be used across the group whereas if each case was litigated individually each person would need to obtain their own advice, and incur the cost of the advice on their own.
By coming together as a group the risk of paying the other side’s costs can be reduced and group litigation funding arrangements can be put in place which can reduce the costs risks and as a group these arrangements may often be more favourable than funding arrangements for individuals.
Usually test cases are selected from within the group so the rest of the group members benefit from the decisions in those cases. By collectively funding the test cases the costs of bringing these cases are reduced as well as shared and often a fraction of the cost of bringing an individual claim; Defendants in these types of claims are often large multinational companies and the group collectively enjoys the resources to fight on an even playing field.

Litigation Funding
I have recently been involved in discussions with potential litigation funders in the City of London. Litigation funding is also known as legal financing and third-partyfunding, enables a party to litigate or arbitrate without having to pay for it. If I receive enough enquiries/confirmation of instructions to proceed with the proposed class action then you may become eligible for such litigation funding. The external funder agrees to pay your legal fees in return for a success fee that will be deducted from any compensation recovered.
In order to be eligible for Litigation Funding however, we must first meet a minimum threshold in relation to the value of the claim as a whole. Additionally, the claim must obviously have sufficient prospects of success.
I have been made aware of the existence of various open and closed groups on Facebook, LinkedIn and several forums where people in circumstances similar to yours have requested legal help or assistance to recover their losses. Should you have access to any of these groups, perhaps you would consider sharing this information and the below link with them in order that we can collaborate as many claims as possible in order to become eligible for the litigation funding.

Updates
I will try to give you an update as frequently as I possibly can but you can imagine that we have been inundated with new enquiries and requests for assistance over the last week since the announcement went live on our website. Once the situation becomes more stable, we can set up more effective channels of communication between our firm and the BdB/OptionFM Group.
It would be in everyone’s interest to help me raise the profile of the proposed Group Litigation Action by sharing our contact details online and with anyone else who may have been involved with BdB/OptionFM.

The useful links to share as these:
-http://www.giambronelaw.com/site/ne...forex-binary-option-litigation-banc-de-binary
-http://www.giambronelaw.com/site/ne...de-binary-is-shutting-down-its-binary-options

Contact Details:

Joanna Bailey, Associate (Financial Services Litigation Group) – Please ask for Helena, Brendan or Anne Gadd if I am unavailable to take the phone call.

Email: Joanna.bailey@giambronelaw.com

Telephone: +44 207 183 9482

The law firm Giambrone are considering a class action/group litigation action against the Banc de Binary/Option FM Group and all of its affiliated companies, encouraging all victims to join and raise the profile of the proposed Group Litigation Action !! details listed below:

Most of the background facts surrounding the operation of the company are similar among our clients so we are considering the possibility to issue a class action/group litigation action against the Banc de Binary/Option FM Group and all of its affiliated companies. I am also considering adding its directors personally to the proposed legal proceedings if I have sufficient evidence to enable us to lift the corporate veil.

Group Litigation

By being part of a group, legal advice and documentation can be shared between the claimants. Often advice can be used across the group whereas if each case was litigated individually each person would need to obtain their own advice, and incur the cost of the advice on their own.
By coming together as a group the risk of paying the other side’s costs can be reduced and group litigation funding arrangements can be put in place which can reduce the costs risks and as a group these arrangements may often be more favourable than funding arrangements for individuals.
Usually test cases are selected from within the group so the rest of the group members benefit from the decisions in those cases. By collectively funding the test cases the costs of bringing these cases are reduced as well as shared and often a fraction of the cost of bringing an individual claim; Defendants in these types of claims are often large multinational companies and the group collectively enjoys the resources to fight on an even playing field.

Litigation Funding
I have recently been involved in discussions with potential litigation funders in the City of London. Litigation funding is also known as legal financing and third-partyfunding, enables a party to litigate or arbitrate without having to pay for it. If I receive enough enquiries/confirmation of instructions to proceed with the proposed class action then you may become eligible for such litigation funding. The external funder agrees to pay your legal fees in return for a success fee that will be deducted from any compensation recovered.
In order to be eligible for Litigation Funding however, we must first meet a minimum threshold in relation to the value of the claim as a whole. Additionally, the claim must obviously have sufficient prospects of success.
I have been made aware of the existence of various open and closed groups on Facebook, LinkedIn and several forums where people in circumstances similar to yours have requested legal help or assistance to recover their losses. Should you have access to any of these groups, perhaps you would consider sharing this information and the below link with them in order that we can collaborate as many claims as possible in order to become eligible for the litigation funding.

Updates
I will try to give you an update as frequently as I possibly can but you can imagine that we have been inundated with new enquiries and requests for assistance over the last week since the announcement went live on our website. Once the situation becomes more stable, we can set up more effective channels of communication between our firm and the BdB/OptionFM Group.
It would be in everyone’s interest to help me raise the profile of the proposed Group Litigation Action by sharing our contact details online and with anyone else who may have been involved with BdB/OptionFM.

The useful links to share as these:
-http://www.giambronelaw.com/site/ne...forex-binary-option-litigation-banc-de-binary
-http://www.giambronelaw.com/site/ne...de-binary-is-shutting-down-its-binary-options

Contact Details:

Joanna Bailey, Associate (Financial Services Litigation Group) – Please ask for Helena, Brendan or Anne Gadd if I am unavailable to take the phone call.

Email: Joanna.bailey@giambronelaw.com

Telephone: +44 207 183 9482

Hey Gladiator-long time no see-how are u going-I'm casting my mind back probably 5 months now- I think u said u received 1/2 ur loot back with Rebecca- did u ever get the whole lot or is it still festering? I am really peeved off because I managed to get into my OFM site recently -even tho it's got big chargeback sign on it-and on the withdrawal page it said all the money had gone back to my bank,the last chargeback only recently- I screenshotted it and fired an email back saying PLZ xplain. Caught them off guard but fraud squad told me they have to return it all because they can't get around all the forms I signed. I have not given up with them totally and have fired back all the articles from The Israel Times. The banks are really behind the times at the mo.I have joined the class action with Giambrone thru Rebecca. Not sure where that'll go-cant even imagine who gets what, but at least the shells are raining hard on the scammers. Hope ur doing a whole lot betta than when u joined the FPA-It's been a ride and a half, hasn't it? Take care Tolly

Hi. I tried with my bank for chargeback,.....but they refuse me completely :-((.....There is an other change to get my money back from Option FM?

Please help :-(

Hi. I tried with my bank for chargeback,.....but they refuse me completely :-((.....There is an other change to get my money back from Option FM?

Please help :-(
Hi Kamy,so sorry to hear that u'v been caught up in the murky world of Binary Options. At the moment many of these perpetrators are being tried-and many countries are in the process of outlawing trading in Binary Options.

I believe many of these perpetrators will end up in prison where they deserve to be!

In response to your Question and many others who have been scammed, I will try and outline the methods many FPA victims have used-or are still using,to try and recover their losses.

1)There is a huge class action happening right now -Giambrone in London-follow the threads above for more info-
2)you can join many small to mid sized groups also found in the FPA threads-but be VIGILANT!
3)you can instruct your lawyer to act on your behalf-
4)you've tried chargeback-that didn't work so normally we would recommend Rebecca at Winchargeback-she's now an advocate for Giambrone!
5) try Financial overseers such as FOS(Financial Ombudsman) in Australia-and complain that your financial people(bank) knew that OFM was bad and didn't put up a red flag to stop you trading.
6)join a facebook group or similar to reinforce your fight!
Above all -members of FPA have been trained to never give up! Try everything in your power to seek justice!
Hope this helps a little bit- stay strong, because believe me there are many victims out there that have lost a lot more than you have-and they are all hurting!!!
Please present your case a little clearer.What country are you in,when did this happen? You have to learn to present your case in a very professional way, because your battle has just started.
Take care-Tolly

Last edited:
Back