Option FM - Scammed

Thank you for this Tolly will be making this call later and let you know how I get on with the bank!

I am in contact with Rebecca and her team so see how that goes, I just wish companies like this could be closed down so other people avoid this fate...

Luke

They aren't "like criminals". They are criminals.

Could not agree with you more, let us hope we can rid them from ever sucking anyone else up into their scam. Disgusting people that will rob you blind then push you out of the door. Unbelievable. I found out their supposed help/ call centre is actually by the strand in London judging by the number, I doubt they would have little understanding of what goes on?

Indeed, somewhere to bounce from.

I rung the bank and they want me to write a detailed report to refer to there legal team.

Anyone have any advice on this?

Luke

Hi Luke-When we started this journey(scam)-we were all in the same basket-what is it you feel-hmmm-shame-foolish-taken-confused -hey even angry-mad and maybe a whole lot more-:confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad:
by now though you must realize you are in a much betta place-you've gotta filta out the sh*****t and concentrate on what actually happened- It's not your fault Luke-you were taken!
In case you havn't noticed you have some big guns here helping you-settle down- read the threads a few times- understand them!
You have to do your part!!!! -OK -you came on the scene a little later than maybe you could have!- OK- so you'll have to work harder-You have Rebecca gunning for you which is good, but she's going to be asking you the same questions.
You have hit the bank-good-
You have hit WinChargeback-good

Your documentation and explanation of when-how-and why the scam happened is crap!!!!

Write it all down-long version-short version-in between version
-WHY????? -because it clears your mind and empowers you!

Below is an example of a good -well planned attack-Look at the difference !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys -all the heavy artillery is in place-Will make Option FM take notice:

NAB -Fraud squad investigating
ACORN.gov.au-------------------------------------------ARN report:6KX4-HAC3
econsumer.gov
:investigating:------------------------------------------70723480
SCAMwatch.gov.au
----------------------------ID:accc-scamwatch 73271
IFSC Belize
-regulater: ---------------------------------------------------acknowledged
SA Polic
e:------------------------------------------------------------------- notified

Hey Lukes and others-you don't have to re-invent the wheel when things are working-FPA are very powerful-
Just follow orders!!!! ha - just joking-

Sharpshooter-
Take care-Tolly

Most likely it's a virtual number redirecting to a call center in Israel.
Indeed , I have checked the email Header and got the IP Address of a previous email from my so called "account manager" at Option FM and this was confirmed as shown in the screenshot , the scammers are based in Tel Aviv !

Attachments

• Capture IP Address.JPG
    Capture IP Address.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 0
Hey Gladiator-that's impressive!!!-
Proof of their deviousness-no wonder it's hard finding a London address!!
Tolly

I need urgent help.
My mother invested over 400 grand, everything she is worth. And they just did suicidal trading last week and everything is gone. With no money for rent or anything. She can't work and neither can I... it has honestly left me suicidal with wanting to protect my mother with me no longer being a financial burden.

Back