Option FM - Scammed

lukes

Recruit
Another story from myself with Option FM.

The behavior of these people was incredibly, rash , disgusting and utterly remorseless...

To cut the story short. I used my entire savings, parents savings and girlfriends with increasing pressure from option FM and their account managers and deposited over $43000 in total.

They lost it all, screamed at me if I ever traded on my own which is ironic because I made a significant amount on my own but they always went and lost it all in a day or two even threatening to close my account if I didn't use the account managers....

I used my debit card for all transactions and received huge transaction fees on top of the money as well...

In the end they actually tried and used my card as they didn't believe I had no more money left and tried to deposit money in themselves...which is surely illegal!? The recovery manager this was...I deposited another 1k then he said I was lying and that "it was urgent" they deposited more and tried to do it himself....

I am not sure what to do...I have lost everything.

Can I speak to my bank or?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :(

Hi Lukes- Hope u don't mind but I copied this from another client I'm helping in this forum-

I really feel for you, for I have also lost a large portion of my retirement fund to OFM.
This forum gave me the strength and determination to take them on, and I can assure you that by following the wonderful advice you will receive on your thread, you will become empowered, and learn valuable life lessons like I have. I believe I will get my money back! and so should you! so my first piece of advice is to try to stay calm. As you gather your thoughts- you will remember things more clearly. Eventually you will build a good, solid case against them, even though at the mo it may seem hopeless!

Which country are you in and how did you deposit?

OFM seems to be expanding their Web of deceit, especially in the mobile phone area. I think it's better you don't mention your broker's name on this forum. You certainly can when you attack OFM directly and demand your money back!

The first thing you have to do is be persistent with your bank. You have to start a chargeback. This is important. Do it now because there are time lines you have to adhere to. If you have deposited by wire it might be better to use WinChargeback <rebecca@winchargeback.com> -they are much liked and well endorsed in this Forum.

The next important thing is to make a folder called scam or something and take screenshots of all your trading-deposit slips everything you can think of and put it in the folder- Believe me you'll need it. Make a word document and explain what happened long hand. By doing this you will have better clarity and it will be useful later on when you CALM DOWN and more info comes to light!. Also add all emails, and your attempts to withdraw your funds.

Please look through other threads and formulate your attack . I'm sure within a few days some of the big guns here will reply-
In the meantime I reinforce this message-try to get on your OFM page and take screenshots of the banking and trading details-this will be critical in your defense-Plz do it before they stop your account. Cease all correspondence with OFM-this drives them crazy until you attack them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:):):):):):):)
Hope this helps-
take care-
Tolly

Another story from myself with Option FM.

The behavior of these people was incredibly, rash , disgusting and utterly remorseless...

To cut the story short. I used my entire savings, parents savings and girlfriends with increasing pressure from option FM and their account managers and deposited over $43000 in total.

They lost it all, screamed at me if I ever traded on my own which is ironic because I made a significant amount on my own but they always went and lost it all in a day or two even threatening to close my account if I didn't use the account managers....

I used my debit card for all transactions and received huge transaction fees on top of the money as well...

In the end they actually tried and used my card as they didn't believe I had no more money left and tried to deposit money in themselves...which is surely illegal!? The recovery manager this was...I deposited another 1k then he said I was lying and that "it was urgent" they deposited more and tried to do it himself....

I am not sure what to do...I have lost everything.

Can I speak to my bank or?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :(

Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get your money back.

Hi Lukes- Hope u don't mind but I copied this from another client I'm helping in this forum-

I really feel for you, for I have also lost a large portion of my retirement fund to OFM.
This forum gave me the strength and determination to take them on, and I can assure you that by following the wonderful advice you will receive on your thread, you will become empowered, and learn valuable life lessons like I have. I believe I will get my money back! and so should you! so my first piece of advice is to try to stay calm. As you gather your thoughts- you will remember things more clearly. Eventually you will build a good, solid case against them, even though at the mo it may seem hopeless!

Which country are you in and how did you deposit?

OFM seems to be expanding their Web of deceit, especially in the mobile phone area. I think it's better you don't mention your broker's name on this forum. You certainly can when you attack OFM directly and demand your money back!

The first thing you have to do is be persistent with your bank. You have to start a chargeback. This is important. Do it now because there are time lines you have to adhere to. If you have deposited by wire it might be better to use WinChargeback <rebecca@winchargeback.com> -they are much liked and well endorsed in this Forum.

The next important thing is to make a folder called scam or something and take screenshots of all your trading-deposit slips everything you can think of and put it in the folder- Believe me you'll need it. Make a word document and explain what happened long hand. By doing this you will have better clarity and it will be useful later on when you CALM DOWN and more info comes to light!. Also add all emails, and your attempts to withdraw your funds.

Please look through other threads and formulate your attack . I'm sure within a few days some of the big guns here will reply-
In the meantime I reinforce this message-try to get on your OFM page and take screenshots of the banking and trading details-this will be critical in your defense-Plz do it before they stop your account. Cease all correspondence with OFM-this drives them crazy until you attack them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:):):):):):):)
Hope this helps-
take care-
Tolly

Hi Thanks for your help,

I am in the UK and used a debit card to deposit. I have dropped Rebecca an email concerning my plight! so hopefully hear back soon!

They have closed my account with money still in the account as well....what can I do now!? :(

There was $260 dollars in the account.

I am beginning to hate this company with a passion!

Hi Lukes-
Did OFM approach you after you signed up with a Robot or some other enticement and when did this all happen? Sometimes there's a backdoor link to your deposit history.
Hmm -hating them won't solve your money problems, but using the advice you get from FPA to attack them will !!!
Be strong-Rebecca is really busy but eventually she gets back to you-
Tolly

Hi Lukes, I too have been scammed by OFM a very large sum of money, and am also in UK I am interested to get group together to look at how we can tackle OFM together I believe in strength in numbers. Please let me know if you would be interested in any support I can offer. My loss occurred in April and I have got over the shock now but more than happy to help, it is very isolating to be scammed like this, please don't be embarrassed by what has happened we need to be strong together. I have not secured any refund yet, still working on my strategy. Helen

Hi Lukes-
Did OFM approach you after you signed up with a Robot or some other enticement and when did this all happen? Sometimes there's a backdoor link to your deposit history.
Hmm -hating them won't solve your money problems, but using the advice you get from FPA to attack them will !!!
Be strong-Rebecca is really busy but eventually she gets back to you-
Tolly

Thanks Tolly,

Indeed, I have spoken with a member of her team and she listed out what she would need, evidence is hard without the ability to get on the account and without screen shots of what they said so will have to look into different ways.

Is it worth speaking to my bank and asking them as well? just a thought.

Thanks for the advice.

Hi Lukes, I too have been scammed by OFM a very large sum of money, and am also in UK I am interested to get group together to look at how we can tackle OFM together I believe in strength in numbers. Please let me know if you would be interested in any support I can offer. My loss occurred in April and I have got over the shock now but more than happy to help, it is very isolating to be scammed like this, please don't be embarrassed by what has happened we need to be strong together. I have not secured any refund yet, still working on my strategy. Helen

Hey Helen,

Fully agree that is a good idea, happy to discuss and see how we can combine our efforts to help one another, feel free to drop me a message and we can discuss in more detail

Thanks for the support, it is much appreciated.

Luke

It will be good if you can opne your own thread in scam folder.

Hi Lukes -when did this all happen and over what period of time?
The first port of call must be your bank.They need to be convinced that a chargeback is warranted-
If for instance you buy a faulty fridge on your credit card and it really causes grief, you can apply for a refund (chargeback) from the dealer. The dealer you bought it from will then apply to his bank for a refund.The bank will apply to the credit card issuer for a refund saying the client was not happy with the purchase, hopefully they will then reimburse the merchant his money.The manufacturer will then reimburse the credit card issuer.!!!!

In your case there has to be a record of your deposits to OFM. In your case you will have to screenshot your bank statements to prove you deposited to OFM.
The bank then would issue a chargeback number for each deposit and fight with OFM'S finance company for each transaction.
The reason must be -OFM didn't supply you with the goods that they advertise!!! that is they traded in a careless and unprofessional way, after promising you proper training and a safe trading strategy, they carelessly traded your money away! hey they even tried to use your credit card- Yep -sounds like the scammers at OFM!

After quite some time -probably two to three months OFM's finance company will send you their version of the events. This includes copies of all the trades -deposits- and they will top it off by saying what a happy client you were. They will then rebuke your story of intimidation and fraud!
Rebecca(WinChargeback) has been through the process many times before and she knows all their tricks. Though each case is slightly different -for her the procedure remains the same. OFM are constantly evolving and finding new ways to stop chargebacks therefore FPA and our members remain a potent force because our forums are on the fly(24/7).
Hope this helps a little-take care -
Tolly

Back