Option.FM Trying to withdraw the last of a lot of money without success. Any advice?

Trying to withdraw the last 3,558 of my money without success. Any advice?
Hi WexfordCalling,

How did you do your deposit initially , and which broker you signed up with?
It is better to start a new thread with your complete story in Scam Folder , then the "Big Guns" of FPA would be able to guide you.

Last edited:
I think i have put it up in Scam folder. Initial and subsequent deposits were a mixture of Visa/Credit cards. Nicholas Manis was the broker though from all that I have read it probably wasn't his real name.

I think i have put it up in Scam folder. Initial and subsequent deposits were a mixture of Visa/Credit cards. Nicholas Manis was the broker though from all that I have read it probably wasn't his real name.
I was with him as well, he destroyed my life, I have no words!

I was with him as well, he destroyed my life, I have no words!
Kamy76, don't allow that to happen. Have you put in a chargeback? Can you give me any information as it may be useful. I applied to withdraw my money but they only sent me 1035 euro so now I have another battle on my hands. Did you contact any authorities. I am working my way through a list including Israel (where they operate from) FBI and Interpol. Why? I feel I am doing something useful and prevents me from going mad.

Back