• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Option.fm

General discussions of a financial company
Hello there, I've been scammed by Option.FM with $ 22,400 !!
I received an email from "Jake Jason" from tradingmarkets.com detailing Millionaire Blueprint with a link for investment account where potential payout reaches as high as 91% which sounds promising while I've lost my job three months ago and thought of this as a new source of income, so I have followed the link and opened an account then deposited $250 using my credit card later on got another email from "Jake Jason" stating you've successfully activated Millionaires Blueprint account!
when I logged in to my new account I found it leading to Option.FM ,I made further deposit of $ 250 using credit card again and got an email from "Option FM" confirming successful deposit
Then I made another deposit of $ 250 and got one more email from "Option FM" confirming successful deposit, few days later I received an email from "David Smith" with two attachment as Introduction and Technical analysis guide followed by another email from "Support" signed by "Robert Green" asking for bank statement and both side copy of the card used for deposit the fund, I replied on the same day providing them with requested documents.
two days later I received an email from "Mike Becker" with a link to open Go To Meeting followed by a phone call then he asked me to open the link and join the on line meeting as a presenter by showing the screen of my computer then he started talking about Samsung and Apple shares predictions , market trends for Gold , Silver , Oil and currencies promising high potential payout of up to 91% and showing charts and analysis indicating a vast market knowledge and persuaded me to participate by depositing $ 10,000+ in my account with them to be eligible for class A trading. I made deposits of $ 5,000 and another deposit of $ 1,700 on the same day using credit card which has already reached it's credit limit on secure transactions and then received emails from "Option FM" confirming successful deposits, next day I received another email from "Mike Becker" introducing himself as Senior Account Manager at OFM for my account and providing his services to mentor the clients to success by providing them with free of charge educational and trading tools. Then he sent me another email with a link to open Go To Meeting again followed by a phone call asking me to open my bank account online while sharing my computer screen in the meeting (where he can see me logging in so I logged in from my mobile) and then I deposited another $3,300 using different credit card later on I received email from “Option FM" confirming successful deposit. An hour later he sent me another email with a link to open Go To Meeting again followed by a phone call asking me to place more deposits in account as he has a very good trading package for class B which require an account with $ 20,000+ and persuaded me to deposit an additional $ 10,000 plus another deposit for $ 1,650 for “double up process” using my other credit card later on secure transaction and then received emails from “Option FM" confirming successful deposits. Then I received another email from "Mike Becker" enclosing a Declaration of Deposit (DOD) followed by a phone call asking me to sign and return the DOD by email with more supporting documents for the new credit card used to deposit the fund to have my account fully activated . Eventually I signed the DOD electronically and sent it with new credit card scan as requested. A bit later I had emails from "Mike Becker" and "DOD Option FM" signed by "Cora Pass" asking me to print the DOD and sign by hand next to each transaction and in the bottom of the document. I did that again and sent it to both of them again. Later on got an email from "DOD Option FM" signed by "Elis Black "confirming full activation of my account for trading!
Next day , I received an email from "Option FM" enclosing an Adobe Sign “Bonus Document” followed by a phone call asking me to sign and return the document . I signed the document electronically and sent it to them by email. Later I had an email from "Option FM" confirming bonus document has been signed and filed! A bit later I received an email from "Support" signed by "Robert Green" confirming again that my account has been activated for trading! ... Again. Then I received a phone call from "Mike Becker" asking me to log in to my account at Option FM and placed two long term trading positions on Gold and Silver and three Binary options on stocks using 90% of my funds eventually I ended up with a profit of $1,080 making the account balance $ 23,480
few days later I received an email from Mike Becker with a link to open Go To Meeting followed by a phone call then he asked me to open the link and join the on line meeting as a presenter and when I did that he dumped $ 20,000 in my account as bonuses !! making the total balance $ 43,480 then has irresponsibly started placing in a suicidal fashion six long term trades worth of $ 38,500 within just 4 minutes ( 11:53 – 11:57 ) and when I tried to argue that this is too much risk he said I am your account manager don’t argue with me It is my job to “ make money for you” and what was left in the account is only $ 4,980 I contested that my withdrawal request for only $ 640 was pending since 10 days he said he will approve it on the same day
Next day I logged in to my account to check and found that withdrawal request was marked as Cancelled .... Reason "open positions!!" I then sent him an email asking what the hell is that? How on earth will I be able to withdraw the money supposedly after making profit!!
The following day I received an email from "Option FM" stating that withdrawal request has been approved and money is on it’s way! followed by another email from Mike Becker with a link to open Go To Meeting followed by a phone call then he asked me to open the link and join the on line meeting as a presenter and then he asked me to log in to my bank account to transfer more money for a “double up “package , I shut the phone and closed the computer as I had to go out to a scheduled commitment he then sent me an email asking what’s wrong with the phone I replied telling him the same.
Finally, today I logged in to my account to check the progress of the placed trading and found that all went in Loss!! And what is left in my account is only $ 4,340 ( plus the $ 640 withdrawal which is shown as approved but so far not received)
I have already contacted Winchargeback and they have referred me to a lawyer, I have made contact with the lawyer and got a quote for a retainer of £1200.00 and 25% recovery fee which only becomes payable in the instance they are successful in recouping my invested funds!

Last edited:
Between 16th August 2016 and 20th September 2016 I invested 191,000 with OFM with the assurance that this would be a long term investment with trading advice and capital growth. Between 21st and 30th September most of this money had been lost based on the advice of one of their Senior Managers, Nicholas Manis. With what was left, Mr.Manis assured me that by putting it in a long term (2 week) option, this would recover my money back. I lost it all.

I entered into an agreement with Option FM on August 26th August having already deposited 5,250. Funds of 185,000 euro from my banks were transferred to Option FM between 7th and 20th September on the understanding that this was an investment over a period of several months that would allow me to withdraw the benefits of some trades that would be at times, between 30,000 – 40,000 a month. Within 10 days, all of this money apart from 39,000 had been lost and Mr. Manis then advised based on an inside trade tip off, to invest 36,000 on a long term option which failed. I was left with 3,558 which I immediately applied to withdraw and was told to cancel the withdrawal which I did not.

I waited for contact on 14th October and Mr. Manis sent me an email saying he could not contact me (phones were working perfectly) and all was not lost. He had with him a Mr.Goldman who would talk to me and be able to recover my money. When I replied that I was not giving any more money, Mr. Manis replied that Mr. Goldman wouldn’t talk to me till Tuesday. (All evidence in emails).

My last telephone conversation was 18th October with Mr. Fisher who goes by the title of head Analyst of Commodities and Stock Department. This recorded conversation was predominantly assuring me he would get my money back if I invested more money. I asked to complain about Mr.Manis and who to contact and Mr.Fisher told me there was no one to complain to and I would never get my money back.

I have not formally written to the company based on Mr.Fisher’s comment. From other websites I gather this is common practice to extract as much money as possible without leaving a paper trail. Unfortunately for me, most of the conversations were based on hearsay.

I now seriously doubt if any of these people are who they say they are. I suspect that they are pseudonyms. (All 4 men spoke with American accents). I invested a large sum of money in good faith that I would be guided to invest wisely, earn some income for several months which would enable me to purchase a home and I would be able to set up a college fund for my son. All of these reasons had been discussed with ‘Sam’ who, based on this information from me, advised me to invest this money.

These trades were communicated under huge pressure in a very unprofessional manner. What is written up on their website is a far cry from what really happens. Sadly, like a lot of people I stayed with them in humane hope that some, if not all, of my money would be recovered. From knowledge that I have received since 14th October, I understand that Option FM is a fraudulent company who obtains money from people under false promises of placing trades and ensuring that you are under the impression that these losses are real. The only real thing is huge amounts of money are being extracted under a lot of pressure and when that money is gone (without any background checks that these people can afford to lose), they are encouraged to borrow, re mortgage, ‘find’ more money until that too is gone. Now I have discovered they have only sent me a fraction of my money left in the account so am having to fight them about that too. To keep myself sane I spend a lot of the day contacting International bodies informing them about OFM and that they are trading in their country.

Hello there, I've been scammed by Option.FM with $ 22,400 !!
I received an email from "Jake Jason" from tradingmarkets.com detailing Millionaire Blueprint with a link for investment account where potential payout reaches as high as 91% which sounds promising while I've lost my job three months ago and thought of this as a new source of income, so I have followed the link and opened an account then deposited $250 using my credit card later on got another email from "Jake Jason" stating you've successfully activated Millionaires Blueprint account!
when I logged in to my new account I found it leading to Option.FM ,I made further deposit of $ 250 using credit card again and got an email from "Option FM" confirming successful deposit
Then I made another deposit of $ 250 and got one more email from "Option FM" confirming successful deposit, few days later I received an email from "David Smith" with two attachment as Introduction and Technical analysis guide followed by another email from "Support" signed by "Robert Green" asking for bank statement and both side copy of the card used for deposit the fund, I replied on the same day providing them with requested documents.
two days later I received an email from "Mike Becker" with a link to open Go To Meeting followed by a phone call then he asked me to open the link and join the on line meeting as a presenter by showing the screen of my computer then he started talking about Samsung and Apple shares predictions , market trends for Gold , Silver , Oil and currencies promising high potential payout of up to 91% and showing charts and analysis indicating a vast market knowledge and persuaded me to participate by depositing $ 10,000+ in my account with them to be eligible for class A trading. I made deposits of $ 5,000 and another deposit of $ 1,700 on the same day using credit card which has already reached it's credit limit on secure transactions and then received emails from "Option FM" confirming successful deposits, next day I received another email from "Mike Becker" introducing himself as Senior Account Manager at OFM for my account and providing his services to mentor the clients to success by providing them with free of charge educational and trading tools. Then he sent me another email with a link to open Go To Meeting again followed by a phone call asking me to open my bank account online while sharing my computer screen in the meeting (where he can see me logging in so I logged in from my mobile) and then I deposited another $3,300 using different credit card later on I received email from “Option FM" confirming successful deposit. An hour later he sent me another email with a link to open Go To Meeting again followed by a phone call asking me to place more deposits in account as he has a very good trading package for class B which require an account with $ 20,000+ and persuaded me to deposit an additional $ 10,000 plus another deposit for $ 1,650 for “double up process” using my other credit card later on secure transaction and then received emails from “Option FM" confirming successful deposits. Then I received another email from "Mike Becker" enclosing a Declaration of Deposit (DOD) followed by a phone call asking me to sign and return the DOD by email with more supporting documents for the new credit card used to deposit the fund to have my account fully activated . Eventually I signed the DOD electronically and sent it with new credit card scan as requested. A bit later I had emails from "Mike Becker" and "DOD Option FM" signed by "Cora Pass" asking me to print the DOD and sign by hand next to each transaction and in the bottom of the document. I did that again and sent it to both of them again. Later on got an email from "DOD Option FM" signed by "Elis Black "confirming full activation of my account for trading!
Next day , I received an email from "Option FM" enclosing an Adobe Sign “Bonus Document” followed by a phone call asking me to sign and return the document . I signed the document electronically and sent it to them by email. Later I had an email from "Option FM" confirming bonus document has been signed and filed! A bit later I received an email from "Support" signed by "Robert Green" confirming again that my account has been activated for trading! ... Again. Then I received a phone call from "Mike Becker" asking me to log in to my account at Option FM and placed two long term trading positions on Gold and Silver and three Binary options on stocks using 90% of my funds eventually I ended up with a profit of $1,080 making the account balance $ 23,480
few days later I received an email from Mike Becker with a link to open Go To Meeting followed by a phone call then he asked me to open the link and join the on line meeting as a presenter and when I did that he dumped $ 20,000 in my account as bonuses !! making the total balance $ 43,480 then has irresponsibly started placing in a suicidal fashion six long term trades worth of $ 38,500 within just 4 minutes ( 11:53 – 11:57 ) and when I tried to argue that this is too much risk he said I am your account manager don’t argue with me It is my job to “ make money for you” and what was left in the account is only $ 4,980 I contested that my withdrawal request for only $ 640 was pending since 10 days he said he will approve it on the same day
Next day I logged in to my account to check and found that withdrawal request was marked as Cancelled .... Reason "open positions!!" I then sent him an email asking what the hell is that? How on earth will I be able to withdraw the money supposedly after making profit!!
The following day I received an email from "Option FM" stating that withdrawal request has been approved and money is on it’s way! followed by another email from Mike Becker with a link to open Go To Meeting followed by a phone call then he asked me to open the link and join the on line meeting as a presenter and then he asked me to log in to my bank account to transfer more money for a “double up “package , I shut the phone and closed the computer as I had to go out to a scheduled commitment he then sent me an email asking what’s wrong with the phone I replied telling him the same.
Finally, today I logged in to my account to check the progress of the placed trading and found that all went in Loss!! And what is left in my account is only $ 4,340 ( plus the $ 640 withdrawal which is shown as approved but so far not received)
I have already contacted Winchargeback and they have referred me to a lawyer, I have made contact with the lawyer and got a quote for a retainer of £1200.00 and 25% recovery fee which only becomes payable in the instance they are successful in recouping my invested funds!

don't trust them they've scammed my whole family, build a friendship, then trust, make you money but set you up to fail so they profit from your loss. I wouldn't be surprised if people haven't ake there lives because of ofm as the families lose everything they've saved, all the so called good reviews are in fact there team writing them. I'm sorry to all you who have lost . its cruel as they prey on the innocent people who really need help, but only to screw us over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back