Option rally

Shanegobhann

Recruit
I like many people are new to binary trading, I spoke to several companies and settled on OptionRally, I foolishly related to "senior account manager" things looked OK for the first 5 weeks, I was running an actual profit, things were looking good. I was promised at least 3 trades a day, education, all the tools and advice that I needed to be a successful trader

Next thing I know I can't get hold of Timothy a week goes buy, no trades nothing, after a little kicking off an new guy Jonathan called telling my Timothy was off sick but he was way better than him anyway. The next week was Constant pressure to deposit more funds, I refused every time quoting I was not going to put any more funds in as the roller over requirements of the bonus means I can't withdraw anything. Sure you can withdraw he tells me, you can withdraw anytime you want, but I stood firm and when he finally got the message, I never heard from him again. That was now over six weeks ago. I call and email every day trying to speak to someone regards my position, nobody ever responds. I tried a withdrawal but it was refused by the compliance, my argument is I was promised 3 trades a day and education, optionrally have defaulted on the contract with me. By not assisting in trading and education,

Up until the last week I was still smitten by the whole binary option market, I would have carried on trading, and most likely lost everything, but as it stands I have a balance on approx €3500 (initial deposit €3200 followed by bonus of €3200) Timothy initially sold the bonus as optionrally's way risk free trading for newbys to learn the market without risking my own capital. This being the case I would like to dispute the fact that all my funds are now gone as these get "used" before the bonus funds, therefore according to optionrally most of the funds in my account are "bonuses"

I've spoken to my bank regards chargeback they have instructed me to email the dispute team with my reason as to why I've been defrauded out of my capital, I will be doing this later in the week so if anyone can suggest some knockout line to assist it would be appreciated

Don't delay getting that info to your bank. There are deadlines. If your bank rejects the chargeback, give the reason here - there are professional services which can sometimes help if that happens. WinChargeback is one of them.

I like many people are new to binary trading, I spoke to several companies and settled on OptionRally, I foolishly related to "senior account manager" things looked OK for the first 5 weeks, I was running an actual profit, things were looking good. I was promised at least 3 trades a day, education, all the tools and advice that I needed to be a successful trader

Next thing I know I can't get hold of Timothy a week goes buy, no trades nothing, after a little kicking off an new guy Jonathan called telling my Timothy was off sick but he was way better than him anyway. The next week was Constant pressure to deposit more funds, I refused every time quoting I was not going to put any more funds in as the roller over requirements of the bonus means I can't withdraw anything. Sure you can withdraw he tells me, you can withdraw anytime you want, but I stood firm and when he finally got the message, I never heard from him again. That was now over six weeks ago. I call and email every day trying to speak to someone regards my position, nobody ever responds. I tried a withdrawal but it was refused by the compliance, my argument is I was promised 3 trades a day and education, optionrally have defaulted on the contract with me. By not assisting in trading and education,

Up until the last week I was still smitten by the whole binary option market, I would have carried on trading, and most likely lost everything, but as it stands I have a balance on approx €3500 (initial deposit €3200 followed by bonus of €3200) Timothy initially sold the bonus as optionrally's way risk free trading for newbys to learn the market without risking my own capital. This being the case I would like to dispute the fact that all my funds are now gone as these get "used" before the bonus funds, therefore according to optionrally most of the funds in my account are "bonuses"

I've spoken to my bank regards chargeback they have instructed me to email the dispute team with my reason as to why I've been defrauded out of my capital, I will be doing this later in the week so if anyone can suggest some knockout line to assist it would be appreciated

I was sadly also scammed by them they are still holding some of my money hostage but I kind of just gave up...which is probably what they hope for in the end. Disgusting bunch of thieves and sucker me for falling for it.

Back