Option Stars/ Option Stars Global – Be aware! The Wolves of Tel Aviv are now in Europe!

alex1234

Recruit
The story started with a course found on a marketing website in Norway regarding binary option investment opportunities. The company that was selling this course is a Dutch company located in Utrecht. Name TRADING ACADEMY B.V. Member State NL VAT Number NL 855284419B01
Address KERKSTEEG 00001 3582CV UTRECHT. (the-trading-academy.com).

Once enrolled to The Trading Academy course, the assigned “teacher/ mentor” called “Filip Hilgers” contacted me, and stated in a Skype conversation that if I open an account and started trading with him I will get a 100% bonus. He also stated all the initial trading activities will use the received bonus ONLY and I will not ever trade with my own funds. Naturally, I thought it’s a good deal so I decide to open an account with them.

I followed his instruction and transferred first 2000 euros to the “Trading platform” company called Option Stars. We set few trades and I made 50% profit. Then Filip Hilgers persuade me in putting more money, another 4000 euros in order to become VIP client. Foolish me I gave in to the high pressure techniques and transferred the requested amount.

Filip Hilgers stated repeatedly that when trade I will never trade with my own money and I can just withdraw my invested funds whenever I wished. And he asked just to let him know when I need my money back. So I did, on 25th of July 2016 I asked for the withdrawal of all invested funds. After this, the relationship turned sour. I was lucky enough to record almost all out conversations where he stated that I will receive my funds back. After noticing that not funds were received I tried contact him, at which he excused himself due to illness. An understandable situation for which I gave him a week of recovery. After establishing contact for a second time, he stated I will receive a confirmation email, and in few days I will receive all invested funds via bank transfer. This did not happen and I starting looking for legal aid. Of course i did tell Filip Hilgers regarding my intentions.

On 24th of August 2016 another person called “Richard Raz” (richardraz123@gmail.com) claiming he is the CEO of Optionstars called me. The reason why he called was in order to put pressure on me to send over my recordings by email. I have kindly asked him to identify himself by sending over a scanned business card, however he has refused to do so. Both The Trading Academy and Option Stars are refusing to have written communication by official formal channels - example - OptionStars email accounts etc.

In September 2016 I decided to take legal action against this fraudulent chains of companies. My lawyer agreed with Richard Raz on a contract where - they will send the money back and in return i will be transferring the recording via email. In addition i will take no legal action or no contact with the media. Of course this was as well a lie instead they have closed down my Option Stars/Option Stars Global account for no reason.

What we discovered so far is there is a chain of fraudulent companies which it makes it difficult to be get hold on by confusing people and authorities. They start with some kind of academy, for example, The Trading Academy, then they make you transfer your fund to Option Stars Global, which is linked to Option Stars, which is in reality the same company. These chain is owned by NOVOX Capital, which is supposed to be regulated by the Cypriot Security Exchange Commission. I have been in contact with the Dutch and Norwegian authorities and no one seems to be helping because its "just a small amount of money". However there are hundreds people like myself who has been a victim of fraud in this binary option industry. These individuals know that it’s almost impossible to catch them that’s why they get away with it. Please see the below article, it explains pretty much the details of my story:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-wolves-of-tel-aviv-israels-vast-amoral-binary-options-scam-exposed/

http://www.timesofisrael.com/follow...ed-binary-options-investor-got-his-cash-back/

In my possession I have evidence regarding our conversations on Skype, email exchange and all the evidence in order to support my claim.

I am now in contact with several people who have been victim of fraud, the banks, lawyers, media and we will definitely take legal action against this company.

Attachments

• Optionstars 15.10.2016.PNG
    Optionstars 15.10.2016.PNG
    111.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
The story started with a course found on a marketing website in Norway regarding binary option investment opportunities. The company that was selling this course is a Dutch company located in Utrecht. Name TRADING ACADEMY B.V. Member State NL VAT Number NL 855284419B01

Once enrolled to The Trading Academy course, the assigned “teacher/ mentor” called “Filip Hilgers” contacted me, and stated in a Skype conversation that if I open an account and started trading with him I will get a 100% bonus. He also stated all the initial trading activities will use the received bonus ONLY and I will not ever trade with my own funds. Naturally, I thought it’s a good deal so I decide to open an account with them.

I followed his instruction and transferred first 2000 euros to the “Trading platform” company called Option Stars. We set few trades and I made 50% profit. Then Filip Hilgers persuade me in putting more money, another 4000 euros in order to become VIP client. Foolish me I gave in to the high pressure techniques and transferred the requested amount.

Filip Hilgers stated repeatedly that when trade I will never trade with my own money and I can just withdraw my invested funds whenever I wished. And he asked just to let him know when I need my money back. So I did, on 25th of July 2016 I asked for the withdrawal of all invested funds. After this, the relationship turned sour. I was lucky enough to record almost all out conversations where he stated that I will receive my funds back. After noticing that not funds were received I tried contact him, at which he excused himself due to illness. An understandable situation for which I gave him a week of recovery. After establishing contact for a second time, he stated I will receive a confirmation email, and in few days I will receive all invested funds via bank transfer. This did not happen and I starting looking for legal aid. Of course i did tell Filip Hilgers regarding my intentions.

On 24th of August 2016 another person called “Richard Raz” (richardraz123@gmail.com) claiming he is the CEO of Optionstars called me. The reason why he called was in order to put pressure on me to send over my recordings by email. I have kindly asked him to identify himself by sending over a scanned business card, however he has refused to do so. Both The Trading Academy and Option Stars are refusing to have written communication by official formal channels - example - OptionStars email accounts etc.

In September 2016 I decided to take legal action against this fraudulent chains of companies. My lawyer agreed with Richard Raz on a contract where - they will send the money back and in return i will be transferring the recording via email. In addition i will take no legal action or no contact with the media. Of course this was as well a lie instead they have closed down my Option Stars/Option Stars Global account for no reason.

What we discovered so far is there is a chain of fraudulent companies which it makes it difficult to be get hold on by confusing people and authorities. They start with some kind of academy, for example, The Trading Academy, then they make you transfer your fund to Option Stars Global, which is linked to Option Stars, which is in reality the same company. These chain is owned by NOVOX Capital, which is supposed to be regulated by the Cypriot Security Exchange Commission. I have been in contact with the Dutch and Norwegian authorities and no one seems to be helping because its "just a small amount of money". However there are hundreds people like myself who has been a victim of fraud in this binary option industry. These individuals know that it’s almost impossible to catch them that’s why they get away with it. Please see the below article, it explains pretty much the details of my story:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-wolves-of-tel-aviv-israels-vast-amoral-binary-options-scam-exposed/

http://www.timesofisrael.com/follow...ed-binary-options-investor-got-his-cash-back/

In my possession I have evidence regarding our conversations on Skype, email exchange and all the evidence in order to support my claim.

I am now in contact with several people who have been victim of fraud, the banks, lawyers, media and we will definitely take legal action against this company.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Hi I'd like to know if you succeed in getting your money back? or are you still pursuing legal action against optionstarsglobal?

One important thing when dealing with any binary broker is to record all the calls. If it cant be done by Skype then don't accept those calls.

Communicate in writing as much as possible and take screenshots immediately.

One important thing when dealing with any binary broker is to record all the calls. If it cant be done by Skype then don't accept those calls.

Communicate in writing as much as possible and take screenshots immediately.
Hi need help to get money back from optionstarsglobal and vxmarkets. Are both based in Israel? anyone knows who owns them? They scammed a lot of my money.

Back