Optionbit Scam

Moraks

Recruit
I have been trading with this broker and I started with a deposit amount of $400. They tried to trick me into a bonus deal as a bonus of $120 was added to my account without even mentioning it to me. Immediately I noticed, i made sure i didnt take any trade until the bonus was removed and I told them that I do not want any bonus in future.

I have been able to build my account to $4024. Then without my authorization, a bonus amount of $500 was added to my account again. I was really shocked and amazed by this action from this broker. I sent an email to them to remove the bonus which they did the same day but they placed restriction on my account and made sure that I could not make any withdrawal.

I spoke with account manager named Adam Jones and he kept saying that I accepted bonus even though I have emails from them acknowledging that I refused their offers. He said I needed to reach a trade volume of $26000 (I had already traded a volume of about $20950). Unknown to me, they made sure that my account became restricted and I could no longer place turbo trade with any amount greater than $10.

He kept insisting that I used Digital strategies ( trades with expiry time). I tried checking it out and I noticed that the price of the market has been manipulated and there was no way I could trade without incurring losses. I have attached screenshots of two different accounts (my account and a new account that i signed up again. You will be able to see that the market has been manipulated and set so that I would always lose my trades.You will be able to see that the expiry time on the two accounts are the same but the market price is very different ( about 40 pips difference)

I then tried to take a $10 trade using the Digital and of course I lost the trade because the price is manipulated already. I am currently trying to terminate my account and withdraw my funds but am not getting any response from them

This is my discussion with the account manager Adam Jones and still no response about my withdrawal.

Screenshot_2016-10-13-17-20-17.jpg Screenshot_2016-10-13-17-20-39.jpg Screenshot_2016-10-13-17-20-57.jpg Screenshot_2016-10-13-17-21-11.jpg

I have been trading with this broker and I started with a deposit amount of $400. They tried to trick me into a bonus deal as a bonus of $120 was added to my account without even mentioning it to me. Immediately I noticed, i made sure i didnt take any trade until the bonus was removed and I told them that I do not want any bonus in future.

I have been able to build my account to $4024. Then without my authorization, a bonus amount of $500 was added to my account again. I was really shocked and amazed by this action from this broker. I sent an email to them to remove the bonus which they did the same day but they placed restriction on my account and made sure that I could not make any withdrawal.

I spoke with account manager named Adam Jones and he kept saying that I accepted bonus even though I have emails from them acknowledging that I refused their offers. He said I needed to reach a trade volume of $26000 (I had already traded a volume of about $20950). Unknown to me, they made sure that my account became restricted and I could no longer place turbo trade with any amount greater than $10.

He kept insisting that I used Digital strategies ( trades with expiry time). I tried checking it out and I noticed that the price of the market has been manipulated and there was no way I could trade without incurring losses. I have attached screenshots of two different accounts (my account and a new account that i signed up again. You will be able to see that the market has been manipulated and set so that I would always lose my trades.You will be able to see that the expiry time on the two accounts are the same but the market price is very different ( about 40 pips difference)

I then tried to take a $10 trade using the Digital and of course I lost the trade because the price is manipulated already. I am currently trying to terminate my account and withdraw my funds but am not getting any response from them

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

This is an update about the converstaion between my self and Optionbit from Friday 14/10/2016 till today 19/10/2016

Screenshot_2016-10-19-14-55-45.jpg Screenshot_2016-10-19-14-56-00.jpg Screenshot_2016-10-19-14-56-12.jpg Screenshot_2016-10-19-14-56-28.jpg Screenshot_2016-10-19-14-56-40.jpg Screenshot_2016-10-19-14-56-52.jpg Screenshot_2016-10-19-14-57-08.jpg Screenshot_2016-10-19-14-57-19.jpg

Tell the blackmailers at OptionBit that you can have your thread marked as resolved - as soon as your money arrives in your bank account.

Back