Optionbit scam

robert101

Recruit
I am probably doing this all wrong, but I will give it a go and see what happens.

Around October 2015, OptionBit convinced me to put some cash into my optionBit account to be traded someone who called himself Tom Scott. Tom was also the salesman and my account manager-- he had a boss (maybe his bosses name was Chris) who I also had some contact with.

Tom seemed to be going pretty good making lots of wins, particularly when they were small trades, and occasional very large losses when they were large trades. I think it was after the bonus was added that the losses increased. After some large losses, Tom broke contact with me and stopped trading on my account.

I tried to get whatever cash I could out of the account but was refused. I did a little trading myself, which went okay but decided it was not for me because I had other things on my mind & I did not to give myself to learning about and following the markets. In the back of my mind, I thought that I would try again in few years time.

Currently there is about $30,000 in the account (pretty sure the account is in AUD) . I think that Tom lost around the total value of the bonuses he added which means that my total deposit was about $30000 also-- but I need to check that. In order to stop OptionBit penalising my account with an "inactivity fee" I have to log into the account every 3 months.

Recently, I have not been able to log into my account. Their webpage has changed-- it now seems to be focused on the Chinese market. I have tried leaving a few messages and sending emails but I have not got a response, as yet.

During my search for a better option.bit log in page (if there is one) I found Wealth Recovery International, and thought I might give them a go -- but maybe they are a scam to. wondering what to do from here.

I am probably doing this all wrong, but I will give it a go and see what happens.

Around October 2015, OptionBit convinced me to put some cash into my optionBit account to be traded someone who called himself Tom Scott. Tom was also the salesman and my account manager-- he had a boss (maybe his bosses name was Chris) who I also had some contact with.

Tom seemed to be going pretty good making lots of wins, particularly when they were small trades, and occasional very large losses when they were large trades. I think it was after the bonus was added that the losses increased. After some large losses, Tom broke contact with me and stopped trading on my account.

I tried to get whatever cash I could out of the account but was refused. I did a little trading myself, which went okay but decided it was not for me because I had other things on my mind & I did not to give myself to learning about and following the markets. In the back of my mind, I thought that I would try again in few years time.

Currently there is about $30,000 in the account (pretty sure the account is in AUD) . I think that Tom lost around the total value of the bonuses he added which means that my total deposit was about $30000 also-- but I need to check that. In order to stop OptionBit penalising my account with an "inactivity fee" I have to log into the account every 3 months.

Recently, I have not been able to log into my account. Their webpage has changed-- it now seems to be focused on the Chinese market. I have tried leaving a few messages and sending emails but I have not got a response, as yet.

During my search for a better option.bit log in page (if there is one) I found Wealth Recovery International, and thought I might give them a go -- but maybe they are a scam to. wondering what to do from here.
steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Okay, they give an email address on their new webpage. When google translated the webpage I get the message "If you informed that this website is not accessible for your region. If you wish to contact our support - email us at support@optionbit.com" . I have emailed them and invited them to join the discussion - I included a link in my email to this page.

Back