OptionFair binary broker

luanina79

Recruit
Dear Sir, i'm trading with a binary broker, optionfair.

I credited with 2000 Euros, and i got 1500 euros of Bonus. Now i am at 17.200 Euros in 90 days, and i just miss 3000 euros to get the full bonus in and to be able to withdrawn the full amount.

Since a week, i can't open trades, as 95% of times there's the price change option. But it never works with any pair, any value, any time, with metal, stock and so on and it doesn't depend on volaitility as same trades are executed from my husband on his account.

This happened also to my brother in low that uses my same strategy that went from 800 euros to 11.000 euros and to my husband that now gained all the bonus is at 16.000 euros, is still able to trade but when opens a trade, the trades opens always at least with 40 pips in the differenent direction. We wrote them, we sent a video of this, but nothing happen. They answer the email but do not fix or find any solution. For them everything is ok. We tried with all devices, mobile, ipad, pc, from different servers, so it's something they did in sure.

The suspect is that with account that are much in gain, they do not want people to earn the bonus with the regular trading volume, so they manipulate the trading so you can't trade almost anymore....and when bonus is full gained, they put a backend software to manipulate the spread so that you mainly loose trades....

Did someone experienced something similar?

Last edited:
If I'm reading the above correctly, withdrawing before meeting the minimum trade volume would mean sacrificing some or all of the profits.

Optionfair.com manipulates the trades

Hi To all.

we're 3 in our family that opened account with binary optionfair.com. We used a signal service to get good entry points and we followed the trades with manual operations. We got very good results in 2 months, earning bonuses, but now, they blocked the account defining us at high risk as we were winning too much money quickly... ??? now we can open just 1% of the trades and the spread is between 30 and even 60 pips!!! We made a video on this.

Now the problem is that they don't want to transform the bonus into liquiditity. We went from one account from 2000 euros to 16.000 euros but they say we can get only 2000.. We waiged the bonus volume becouse we made more than 40 times of the volume of the bonus so the result is:

1) One account we went from 800 to 10.000 but we're at 50% of bonus
2) One account we went from 2000 to 16.000 but now we are at 7.000 as all last trades start with a negative gap of 40-60 pips!!!!!!!
3) One account we went from 2000 to 16.000 and bypassed the volume of bonus in trades but they don't want to recognize this.

Can these people keep the money or do not pay becouse they say we use signal services and can they manipulate the prces so that we lost of our last trades withing giving a notice before?

We need support as doing so this broker is acting really as scam.

We've video and chat showing what we write here.

Regards

I think you should withdrawal what you can, even if it mean that you will lose you profits. The only other thing you can do is to take some screen captures and show the world how they scam people. Maybe if you will make enough noise they will decide to let you withdrawal your profits.

File some complaints first.

Then you have a choice - let them steal your profits in order to get back your initial deposit or else fight them on all fronts and have a chance to never see your deposit again.

Since most people lose that initial deposit, a bad broker can make a lot of money by causing issues for profitable traders and then returning initial deposits.

Back