Optionfield Binary Manipulating Closing Prices so Traders Lose

Walter Emslie Forex

Private, 1st Class
Optionfirld Binary is Manipulating the Price so Traders lose their Trades - See Attachment

They move closing price by over 4 pips difference see bars to the left OptionField has Large 1M Bars that did not happen with Regulated broker

They hold and delay Real price feed so when you enter your trade, then it moves against you after execution

See AUD USD Screenshot on 1 Minute Expiry close of bar to the Left of the Yellow Vertical line.

Friday 9 August 2019 See time on MT4

Regulated Broker on the Left & Optionfield on the Right of Screen Grab...

Optionfield Binary Spike the Bars by over 4 pips ( 400 Points ) so Traders lose at close of the bar

I was wondering why I was doing so well practicing before opening live Account.

When i went live account all of a sudden I could not win as easy as on Demo, so I went back to Demo, and hey, i can trade again I was Winning, So i went back to Live Account and again on Optionfield Binary I could not make money.

Their Demo accounts Feed are not the same as their live account feed.

If you trading Binary Options with this Unregulated Market Maker, just be warned as you can see Screenshot does not lie. There are No Bars to the left of the Yellow with other Reliable Regulated Broker feeds

Always when trading with Dodgy Binary Brokers, Always run another Regulated Brokers MT4 Feed, side by side so you can compare bars.

This is how they make their money.

Just a Warning so No more Traders can get caught

Go pull up an MT4 and see for yourself and compare this specific time I Caught them at it and see their Mt4 Bars to verify it

What does Optionfiled have to say about this ???

Attachments

• Optionfield Manipulation of  closing price by 4 pips.png
    Optionfield Manipulation of closing price by 4 pips.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 2
Video recording is better. Use Bandicam or Snagit. Or there is thundershare I think if you want something free and browser based apparently.

And what were you thinking trading binary options???

Last edited:
Optionfirld Binary is Manipulating the Price so Traders lose their Trades - See Attachment

They move closing price by over 4 pips difference see bars to the left OptionField has Large 1M Bars that did not happen with Regulated broker

They hold and delay Real price feed so when you enter your trade, then it moves against you after execution

See AUD USD Screenshot on 1 Minute Expiry close of bar to the Left of the Yellow Vertical line.

Friday 9 August 2019 See time on MT4

Regulated Broker on the Left & Optionfield on the Right of Screen Grab...

Optionfield Binary Spike the Bars by over 4 pips ( 400 Points ) so Traders lose at close of the bar

I was wondering why I was doing so well practicing before opening live Account.

When i went live account all of a sudden I could not win as easy as on Demo, so I went back to Demo, and hey, i can trade again I was Winning, So i went back to Live Account and again on Optionfield Binary I could not make money.

Their Demo accounts Feed are not the same as their live account feed.

If you trading Binary Options with this Unregulated Market Maker, just be warned as you can see Screenshot does not lie. There are No Bars to the left of the Yellow with other Reliable Regulated Broker feeds

Always when trading with Dodgy Binary Brokers, Always run another Regulated Brokers MT4 Feed, side by side so you can compare bars.

This is how they make their money.

Just a Warning so No more Traders can get caught

Go pull up an MT4 and see for yourself and compare this specific time I Caught them at it and see their Mt4 Bars to verify it

What does Optionfiled have to say about this ???
why you trade binary option ?? there is just one regulated binary option that is nadex

Back