OptionFM big scammer

Andranes

Recruit
Daniel Sharp and Kevin Bloom both are senior account manager who promised to help and asked to deposit more money but at the moment that you will submit withdrawal request they will immediately call you and give instruction to trade all your money in diff asset. At the end of the trade all lost and they will blame the market. Great strategy huh to get higher commissions!

Daniel Sharp and Kevin Bloom both are senior account manager who promised to help and asked to deposit more money but at the moment that you will submit withdrawal request they will immediately call you and give instruction to trade all your money in diff asset. At the end of the trade all lost and they will blame the market. Great strategy huh to get higher commissions!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

How did you deposit?
When did you deposit?
How much did you deposit?

How did you deposit?
When did you deposit?
How much did you deposit?
I deposited through their platform 3D Trustpay using my debit card and credit card. I started 15 Jun but there are other deposits made on different dates. Total deposits $13250

Contact your card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud or disputes department. Explain how they lure you in with promises of profits and then wipe out your account. Ask about the possibility of a chargeback.

Back