optionfm scam

estolia

Recruit
Hello all,
How typical it is to find this forum and information about Optionfm after the event :(
I've also been scammed by option fm. Although my situation is not as bad as some people Ive read about, but I want to get my money back. I've signed up to optionfm in October 16 and paid by my debit card over the phone. Week later a lot of money gone from my account into my optionfm account even though i didn't authorised it. I cancelled my bank card, informed the bank about the fraud, but bank declined my case saying that they consider those transaction legal as I've paid that company the initial £250 start up investment (to which I agreed when was questioned by the bank). I've also reported this to actionfraudpolicy (from whom I'm still awaiting response). I've contacted option fm on several occasions asking for my money back and filed for the withdraw. All with no luck. Please help me to get my money back.
Kind regards

Hello all,
How typical it is to find this forum and information about Optionfm after the event :(
I've also been scammed by option fm. Although my situation is not as bad as some people Ive read about, but I want to get my money back. I've signed up to optionfm in October 16 and paid by my debit card over the phone. Week later a lot of money gone from my account into my optionfm account even though i didn't authorised it. I cancelled my bank card, informed the bank about the fraud, but bank declined my case saying that they consider those transaction legal as I've paid that company the initial £250 start up investment (to which I agreed when was questioned by the bank). I've also reported this to actionfraudpolicy (from whom I'm still awaiting response). I've contacted option fm on several occasions asking for my money back and filed for the withdraw. All with no luck. Please help me to get my money back.
Kind regards
If they did unauthorized transactions then contact your CC department asap and ask them to make chargeback.

Hi Estolia-nice name! welcome to FPA.
I can't put it better than FxMaster says-Keep calm!!!!!!-Anyone that can get to 261 likes in a forum like this must be made of steel or have a good army around him- And believe me he has- Just do the work-read the different threads and work on a plan of attack.
Start by giving us more amo. What country are you in-did you do any trading-did you sign anything?
First thing to do -before OFM puts a ban on your trading platform- Screenshot everything-
You need records of what happened to show your bank. Often if you look in the banking area of your OFM page-you will find whether the deposit was approved-dates-whether they gave you bonuses-trade win and losses and a whole lot more. Make a folder -mark it scam and put everything in it for later reference- chargeback and dealing with fraud squad takes a long time and you need to refresh your thoughts later on.

I think in your case- and it's quite early in the piece, it does look like fraud and I would say you've got a good chance of getting your money back. OFM normally cover themselves behind layers of signed cloud documents saying you approved everything and this makes the process longer and harder. If you haven't traded, by what right have OFM got permission to steal your money? It will be there -just look and keep us updated!
Keep pushing the bank's fraud squad through the chargeback system. Some of the staff have no idea but eventually you'll find someone to help you through!
Hope this helps-
take care -:):):):)
Tolly

Hi Estolia-nice name! welcome to FPA.
I can't put it better than FxMaster says-Keep calm!!!!!!-Anyone that can get to 261 likes in a forum like this must be made of steel or have a good army around him- And believe me he has- Just do the work-read the different threads and work on a plan of attack.
Start by giving us more amo. What country are you in-did you do any trading-did you sign anything?
First thing to do -before OFM puts a ban on your trading platform- Screenshot everything-
You need records of what happened to show your bank. Often if you look in the banking area of your OFM page-you will find whether the deposit was approved-dates-whether they gave you bonuses-trade win and losses and a whole lot more. Make a folder -mark it scam and put everything in it for later reference- chargeback and dealing with fraud squad takes a long time and you need to refresh your thoughts later on.

I think in your case- and it's quite early in the piece, it does look like fraud and I would say you've got a good chance of getting your money back. OFM normally cover themselves behind layers of signed cloud documents saying you approved everything and this makes the process longer and harder. If you haven't traded, by what right have OFM got permission to steal your money? It will be there -just look and keep us updated!
Keep pushing the bank's fraud squad through the chargeback system. Some of the staff have no idea but eventually you'll find someone to help you through!
Hope this helps-
take care -:):):):)
Tolly

Thanks for your kind words, My army is with me :p Now total likes is 264 so far:)

Back