OptionFM

Marshall01

Recruit
I have been trading with the above Company and have got over USD$30,000 in my account which I have been trying to withdraw. I am getting nowhere fast and have heard every excuse why this has not been processed. Even received an email from their accounts department dated 9th June advising "The funds will be wired to you within the next 36 hours." Still nothing. I have previously requested contact via email only but am still being harassed with an average of 6-8 calls daily, which I refuse to answer as my so called account manager has used abusive language in the past and tried bullying me into continueing to trade. I have lodged a complaint with the Gambling Commission in the UK but so far have only received receipt of acknowledgement. Can you advise any further action that I could take to recover these funds.

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Email Support
Customer Service: cs@option.fm
Compliance: compliance@option.fm
Trading Software Support: softwaresupport@option.fm

Phone Support
United Kingdom +44-2070973264​
Australia: +61-280385014
Germany: +49-305683700554
South Africa: +27-105003770
France: +33-975171132
Canada: +1-647-558-1570
New Zealand: +64-99250450

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Customer Service, what service?

Call your phone company and ask how to file a harassment complaint.
Thanks, phone company now investigating calls. Received email advise from Option FM customer service department dated 16th June that wire transfer was done for balance of funds in my account. Not yet received, how long does a wire transfer take ?

Thanks, phone company now investigating calls. Received email advise from Option FM customer service department dated 16th June that wire transfer was done for balance of funds in my account. Not yet received, how long does a wire transfer take ?

Usually 2-4 working days

Absolute worst case, a wire can 7-10 days. Ask them for the TT number and other tracking info. If they can't provide it, then there is a very high probability that wire was not sent.

Back