OptionLevels.com - More than 50% Discount Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I traded EUR/USD > 1.3053 (12PM) and EUR/USD > 1.3063 (12PM) for wins. Two for two. I must admit I was surprised when the 1.3053 dropped all the way down to $50 on NADEX. I expected the 1.3063 to touch that level briefly before reversing course. Eventual expiry was around 1.3066 as I recall. I thought perhaps I had a loser on my hands, but what do you know, the important level just below 13060 held up like a champ in the end. There was a breakout earlier way up to above the 3200 level, but when it reached the important level in that area, it promptly reversed course. And headed back over the next few hours to the sub-3100 region. Once it got there, the important levels seemed strong. The huge move down though made it impossible to trade NADEX contracts for 10AM and 11AM. They all finished out of the money. Had I been trading the levels for those expiry windows, I suspect I would have been faked out and finished out of the money on several contracts. As it happened, I wasn't at the computer and so by the time I started trading the big drop had already happened.

Since the 50 percent discount offer is well and truly over, I think this discussion is best in the other thread devoted to OptionLevels. I am still a big fan of the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back