OptionLevels.com - More than 50% Discount Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another example which is developing as I write. Check out this chart:

View attachment 9079

The spreadsheet for today shows that 1.3009 is an important resistance level for EUR/USD when it is trading around 1.3000. The bottom horizontal line on the chart marks this level. However, as shown on the chart EUR/USD has broken out of that level. The spreadsheet shows that 1.3041 is the next important level above 1.3009. This would be viewed as a resistance level. 1.3009 would now become new support. Now look at how EUR/USD behaved repeatedly when it reached the 1.3041 level. You should be able to now see that the levels indicated in the spreadsheet are meaningful.

Hamid, thanks for your posts. They really helped me understand this better.

Take care,

Kent

I thought it would be great idea to post a few levels important for the Sunday & Monday sessions, in advance.
This would help FPA users (who still have not bought the package) to see how powerful these levels are.
So, here are a few scalping levels to watch for:

These levels are good till New York close on Monday.
Wish you all a profitable week ahead :)

Regards.
Dr. Ankita

Hi Ankita.
Glad to see you post these levels here, i plan on giving these a try today. Have a couple questions for you:

i) what TP/SL do you recommend when trading these levels?
ii) what has your success rate been with these levels?

Regards

Hi Ankita.
Glad to see you post these levels here, i plan on giving these a try today. Have a couple questions for you:

i) what TP/SL do you recommend when trading these levels?
ii) what has your success rate been with these levels?

Regards

TP/SL depends on your trading style. However, if you are scalping, then depending on if market is fast or slow, tp/sl can be around 8-10 pips.
I suggest you plot these levels on your chart and watch the price action at these levels. You'll then understand why I say that these levels are highly accurate :)

Regards.
Dr. Ankita

The levels posted didnt really work on Monday. Perhaps due to being the first day of the trade week?

Can Ankita please post levels for a few more days just so we can check these out.

Regards

The levels posted didnt really work on Monday. Perhaps due to being the first day of the trade week?

Can Ankita please post levels for a few more days just so we can check these out.

Regards

technocrat,

EURUSD did give us a strong bounce from 1.3056 levels. check the 5 min chart. Besides I did not give all the levels, as this is a public forum. It will be unfair to paying customers.
Hope you understand!

Regards.
Dr. Ankita

The bounce from 1.3056 happened on Tuesday , you had mentioned that those levels were valid only till New York close on Monday ...

technocrat,

EURUSD did give us a strong bounce from 1.3056 levels. check the 5 min chart. Besides I did not give all the levels, as this is a public forum. It will be unfair to paying customers.
Hope you understand!

Regards.
Dr. Ankita

Regards

I made money with the 1.3089 level. A EUR/USD > 1.3083 binary was trading on NADEX for $50. I bought it based on the logic that 1.3089 important level had become new support. Banked $250 with that observation.

My theory on taking the trade was that 1.3089 was a support level that had been breached. I believed that shortly EUR/USD would return to that level. So, it made sense that 1.3083 was a safe place to place a trade. I was right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back