Optionow taken money from my trading account

leecharjem

Recruit
I OPENED BINARY ACCOUNT WITH OPTIONOW.
was dealing with guy hudson. we were no doing so well trading and he suggested i transfer my money to a managed forex account for better stability and safety of returns.. Two forex accounts were opened; the money transfered directly from my optionow account.
One account was opened and managed by his "optionow" associate Andrew Galloway;45k was transfered to an FX ALGO account.
Second account was opened and managed by Guy Hudson; 23k was transfered to an OPTOIONOW FX account.
i have login details for both accounts, i have tried for the past Month to close both accounts and withdraw whatever money remains in accounts but they both refuse to answer my calls, live chat and emails.
AT present there is about 35k that should be able to be sent to me sitting in these acounts.
i want these accounts closed at once, but they refuse to answer me,
OPTIONOW customer support says that only Guy and Andrew can close my accounts.

Can you post a copy of where Optonow said that?

The account OWNER should be the one who can close an account. Tell customer support that you are revoking the permission given to Guy and Andrew. You expect all trading by them on your account to stop immediately.

If you haven't done it already, you can leave a review for Optionow - OptioNow | Binary Options Broker | Forex Peace Army Reviews

Also, go ahead and invite support to come to this thread and explain why you can't get access to YOUR money.

hi Pharaoh;

just sent this to support:

Account – leighnewett@gmail.com

Support;

I leigh Newett; am revoking the permission given to Guy Hudson and Andrew Galloway.
I expect all trading by them on my FX account to stop immediately.

ACCOUNT DETAILS:
MT4 Login: 662982 Password: #####
server: live2.optionow.com

I WANT ALL OPEN POSITIONS CLOSED AND money credited to my nominated bank account.

Your immediate compliance for this demand is requested and to be acknowledged in return correspondence.

Leigh newett

THIS IS THE REPLY I RECIEVED;
ARE THESE PEOPLE BRAIN DEAD;(support does not even know that i have a forex account)

Dear Mr. Newett,

Thank you for your interest in trading with OptioNOW- the world's leading Binary Options broker.

We have received your message regarding a funds withdrawal and are sorry to hear that you must cancel your account. To proceed, kindly submit a formal request in the platform from the 'Help' tab. Further details may be located in the attached guide.

Unfortunately no open positions were located on the platform.
To proceed with closing a position ahead of expiry, kindly select the 'Sell' icon to close the position ahead of the expiration time. Please be aware that this typically results in forfeiture of some of the open positions. This is a manual operation strictly performed by the trader.

Alternatively, you may wait until the trade expires and contact us at support@optionow.com

Sincerely,

HAVE DONE;
OPTIONOW STILL DENY THAT THE FOREX ACCOUNT WAS SET UP THROUGH THEM!
LATEST CORRESPONDANCE BELOW.

SUPPORT;

Guy Hudson assures me that the FOREX account created is an OPTIONOW product.
This is clearly stated on the login details and the screenshot (attached).
If it is not then I suggest you sort it out because IF NOT THEN my money has been stolen by GUY HUDSON and this is FRAUD.

I ALSO INVITE YOU TO REPLY TO THIS LINK;
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-taken-money-my-trading-account-new-post.html

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS MATTER WILL NOT GO AWAY AND REQUIRES YOUR URJENT ATTENTION.

LEIGH NEWETT

Sent: Friday, 17 July 2015 7:07 PM
To: leighnewett@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: leigh newett

Dear Mr. Newett,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Please note that you have reached customer service for OptioNOW- the world's leading Binary Options broker.

On our end, OptioNOW cannot control the ForEx account discussed above.
For further assistance with that account, kindly expect the account manager to contact you directly by phone.

Alternatively, it is typically possible to contact the customer service for that company directly through the contact details on the web site.

Thank you for your comprehension in this matter.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact customer service.
Any of our representatives will be delighted to assist you.

Sincerely,

this is a pic clearly indicating optionow FX trade account which they are denying?
either they are covering up or Guy Hudson has stolen money and opened false account! ?

FullSizeRender.jpg

Mail them back with a copy of that screenshot and ask them to explain it.

i have several times and optionow "SUPPORT" still deny that they are associated with any type of forex platform.
they say that (there employees) GUY HUDSON and ANDREW GALLOWAY are soley responcible for the forex account!
both GUY and ANDREW refuse to contact me.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO FROM HERE!

Latest correspondance

SUPPORT;

ARE YOU REFUSING TO PROVIDE ME WITH MY ACCOUNT STATEMENTS?
I WANT THE WITHDRAWAL STATEMENTS PROVIDED UP TO TODAYS DATE 21 JULY 2015.

PLEASE SEND THESE THROUGH ASAP.

LEIGH NEWETT

Sent: Tuesday, 21 July 2015 7:41 PM

Dear Mr. Newett,

Please note that you have reached customer service for OptioNOW- the world's leading Binary Options broker.

On our end, OptioNOW customer service cannot control the ForEx account discussed above.
For further assistance with that account, kindly expect the account manager to contact you directly by phone.

Alternatively, it is typically possible to contact the customer service for that company directly through the contact details on the web site.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact customer service.

Sincerely,

On Tue, 21 Jul at 2:40 PM , leighnewett <leighnewett@hotmail.com> wrote:
SUPPORT;

PLEASE PROVIDE THE ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE MY MONEY WAS TRANSFERRED TO.
IT IS NOT LEGAL TO TRANSFER MONEY TO A THIRD PARTY, IF THAT ACCOUNT IS NOT IN MY NAME.

I HAVE BEEN EXTREEMELY PATIENT AND DEMAND YOU SEND ME THESE DETAILS.

LEIGH NEWETT

Sent: Tuesday, 21 July 2015 7:34 PM

Dear Mr. Newett,

On our end, OptioNOW customer service cannot control the ForEx account discussed above.

Sincerely,

On Tue, 21 Jul at 2:32 PM , leighnewett <leighnewett@hotmail.com> wrote:
CUSTOMER SERVICE;

THE ACCOUNT ATTACHED DOES NOT EXIST WITH algobanque, I HAVE CONTACTED THEM DIRECTLY..
This account was created by guy Hudson directly from OPTIONOW.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE COMPANY THAT THIS ACCOUNT WAS CREATED IN AND WHERE MY MONEY WAS TRANSFERRED TO AND I WILL DEAL EWITH THEM.

AS AN OPTION NOW CLIENT I DEMAND YOU INFORM ME EXACTLTY WHERE MY MONEY WAS TRANSFERRED TO.

LEIGH NEWETT

Sent: Tuesday, 21 July 2015 6:54 PM

Dear Mr. Newett,

On our end, OptioNOW cannot control the ForEx account discussed above.

Sincerely,

Back