Optionrally and my money

Hello again.

The bank said they will check if they can charge back. It will take them three months but not promising.

I sent an email to scala trade where my past optionrally moved. Told them about my situation they answered back today and told me that my account manager is saying that if I don't sign the pSpers attached that transfers my money to scala trade I will not be able to trade nor withdraw my money if I don't sign and move to scala trade with him. Please advise. Does he have the right to do that ?

Hello again.

The bank said they will check if they can charge back. It will take them three months but not promising.

I sent an email to scala trade where my past optionrally moved. Told them about my situation they answered back today and told me that my account manager is saying that if I don't sign the pSpers attached that transfers my money to scala trade I will not be able to trade nor withdraw my money if I don't sign and move to scala trade with him. Please advise. Does he have the right to do that ?
What should I do now. I really need help

OptionRally may have the right to dump you to another broker. No third party should have the rights to move your account.

Keep in touch with your bank. Ask them if there is any more info you can provide.

Back