Optionrally and my money

ghadah

Private
dear all

please advise how i can sue optionrally. i have put a lot of money and now my account has 200 dollars only and no one is responding to me.

Really sorry to hear that you too have been caught by this company. I know the absolutely dreadful feeling of the situation you are in. Essentially after putting in an official complaint directly to Optionrally,you need to report to all the relevant authorities. Its hard work, but I eventually had a successful outcome.(see my entries on various threads re Optionrally, on this site. The experts on this site are very helpful too. Couldn't have done it without them! Keep up the good work guys!

dear all

please advise how i can sue optionrally. i have put a lot of money and now my account has 200 dollars only and no one is responding to me.

What was your amount and when and how did you deposit the money?

68,000 dollars. Dec 2015. Mostly by credit card. Some wire transfer.

Contact your Credit Card customer support and ask them for chargeback, I think the Chargeback limit is over in your case but you can try it. If not working then come back here, I`ll suggest you most steps to get your many back.

Contact your Credit Card customer support and ask them for chargeback, I think the Chargeback limit is over in your case but you can try it. If not working then come back here, I`ll suggest you most steps to get your many back.
thank you for the advise

dear sir

after a threatening email stating that i will file a lawsuit, the money is now back in my account but when i try to sufficient it, it states no withdrawal amount. what do you suggest i do.

Hello all. I was scammed by optionrally for a large amount of money. My retirement fund. I need help please. My account manager at optionrally moved to scala. I have an email from him if that helps

Back