Optionrally and Scala Trade scam

I have opened an account with Optionrally in November 2015.
The account manager sent at the beginning of March 2016 a document that I needed to sign in order to agree with a transfer of my account to a different company called Scala Trade.
The conditions of the agreement were abnormal and I have chosen to place a withdrawal request.
It is over one month since my withdrawal request is pending.
I have tried to contact the company on the several contact numbers listed and was not able to find anyone until two days ago.
I have been promised that my request will be reviewed and forwarded to the concerned department.
I asked the person I was talking to about information regarding my account and it became clear to me that he was not reviewing my case as he had no idea what account I am speaking about when I challenged him.
It became obvious to me that the person had no intention to forward the matter as he does not know what account I am referring to.
After providing the details he could open my account and see the available balance. He told me there is no trading on my account and did not want to provide any information about my account manager who has disappeared after I decided not to transfer my funds to Scala Trade.
he as well claimed that my withdrawal request will be honored in a maximum of 48 hours , which did not happen.
I am currently in the process of contacting and reporting this incident.
I would appreciate any advice in order to recuperate my funds. I will as well post any advice I might find useful.

let us all hope that his issue got resolved, otherwise he would have definitely got back to FPA. or maybe they bribed him into continuing with him with some fake profit.

A lot of people go silent. A few got their money and don't bother to report back. Others give up hope and try to move on, which is sad, since in some cases they could have gotten money back and in others, they could do a lot more to help warn fellow traders. Some are threatened by the brokers and are afraid to post about it.

In any event, I think it's best to let threads where the Original Poster (OP) hasn't come back stay quiet. If the OP wants to come back, great, but bumping up a thread in the small hope that your message will bring the OP back knocks other active threads farther down the page.

A lot of people go silent. A few got their money and don't bother to report back. Others give up hope and try to move on, which is sad, since in some cases they could have gotten money back and in others, they could do a lot more to help warn fellow traders. Some are threatened by the brokers and are afraid to post about it.

In any event, I think it's best to let threads where the Original Poster (OP) hasn't come back stay quiet. If the OP wants to come back, great, but bumping up a thread in the small hope that your message will bring the OP back knocks other active threads farther down the page.

Dear Pharaoh, I am also in the same situation. This company (OptionRally) and ScalaTrade are doing a lot of harm to people I know, this is because there are some people here that has been aggressively signing people up from OptionRally and then switch and bait them to transferred the money from OptionRally to ScalaTrade (without transfer number or record). Either way, I am very certain that both company are working together to make the money transfer untraceable and not complain-able. And yes, the company are not traceable either.

Pharaoh, do you have any resource about tracking fraudsters or finding about it? What else can u do in this case?

First, get a unique thread open for your issue and put both Scala.Trade and OptionRally in the subject line.

Give as much info as possible. Include how and when you deposited. If you can show money being sent to OptionRally ending up in Scala.Trade, that's solid proof that they are really the same people running 2 websites.

Scalatrade and Optionrally have scammed people here ( approx 200+ People ) totalling to a very large sum....over a million USD. Several people have come together and upon information sharing have learnt the magnitude of this scam. There are still several out there that have not come forward. Ideally, hiring a firm to recover our money would be appropriate. I am sure several people will commit to signing up a firm, however upon seeing some results!

Pharaoh- I believe you have a nose and a wide network to offer us all some assistance. Hopefully we will recover, and others out there do not incure loses the way we did!

Back