Optionrally and Scala Trade scam

Hi Pharaoh and other member,

In the last 2 days, some of my colleagues have recieved calls from Scala Trade . The person who called is Tarek. He has forced us to sign this document for hedging however many of us have decided no to go ahead with this. If you guys get a chance please see the attachment. I have uploaded a file - Instruction Letter to Scala Re Trading.pdf. Then this Mike Salem started to call. phone number is +442037695398 and email is mike.salem@scala.trade

We think it all ways to save them and cheat us.

Please advice.

Attachments

• Instruction Letter to Scala Re Trading.pdf
    357.5 KB · Views: 9
Send a letter revoking that document. It's a license for them to quickly lose all of your money.

Does anyone have PROOF linking OptionRally to Scala.trade?

Send a letter revoking that document. It's a license for them to quickly lose all of your money.

Does anyone have PROOF linking OptionRally to Scala.trade?
Pharaoh, the money was transferred by an employee that worked in both company. We did not have to perform the fund transfer. That's why we think we are getting ourselves into their invest, switch-bait, and launder your money till it disappear scheme.

After Digging Thru the material, I have found what you ask for! There are a few email other than this one that can prove their under-table relationship. What I am sincerely hoping is that to find a way to reach a real person in that company to get the money back.

Since ScalaTrade is not registered with any governing body, is there anywhere I can find justice?

Zaid-OptionRally-Scala1469578301.png

Thank you for providing the evidence.

I do not believe it should be possible to take accounts from OptionRally and "give" them to Scala.Trade without a signed request from each client. The only way what is described could work would be if OptionRally and Scala.Trade were working together in close cooperation.

I would like to ask everyone having an issue with Scala.Trade to please leave a review here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.scala.trade

Last edited:
Is there any update to this. How many people are affected by this? If there is a big number could we open a class action lawsuit against his company. I have also been scammed by Option Rally andwould like to find a way to get my funds back.

I've also been affected by both of these brokers. Optionrally still haven't paid me my EUR 200 since last September and Scala just returned my deposit of EUR 250 upon asking for a withdrawal of EUR 850. Now there's little more of virtual money on my account, but they don't reply on my e-mails, I can't reach them over the phone.
Regarding link to both of these brokers, I can add that there was an agent called Jason Lockheart who replied me on skype, but when I started asking him about my missing withdrawals, he blocked me. And he had 2 e-mail addresses ending with .scalatrade.com and .optionrally.com. I know it's nothing, but still.

Report ALL binary scams to:

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

www.cftc.gov

www.sec.gov

www.econsumer.gov

www.ic3.gov

Information on exactly how you deposited is very helpful to trace the money. If you wired, include the receiving bank's info. If your credit card was charged, what info showed up next to that charge in your monthly statement. If it was PayPal, what email and what transaction ID. Anything like that may be a critical clue in making sure the scammers don't enjoy a happy retirement with YOUR money.

Back